Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YOU SHOULD not just the event, it's a beautiful map, too bad it doesn't have dailies ... and my favorite part is the music! it's so wonderful to enter in combat with the new battle music

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Well it's not the most pretty artifact composition but it'll work for now.

1 Gladiator's Triumphus (Gladiator Circlet): Crit DMG Main stat; Flat DEF, DEF%, Energy Recharge, Flat HP
1 Maiden's Fleeting Leisure (Maiden's Beloved Goblet): Electro DMG Main stat; Flat Attack, Attack%, Flat Def, Def%
1 Hourglass of Thunder (Thundering Fury Sands): Energy Recharge Main Stat; Crit Rate, Flat Def, Flat HP, Attack%
1 Royal Plume (Noblesse Oblige Plume) Crit DMG, Flat Def, Flat HP, Energy Recharge
1 Entangling Bloom (Shimenawa Reminiscence Flower) Flat Def, Crit Rate, Energy Recharge, HP%

joined May 28, 2016

Screw the Spiral Abyss. The only thing that game mode does is make me want to pull my hair out in frustration.

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Enkanomiya is pretty much a really weird take on Atlantis isn't it? What with the original Greek naming schemes and sinking and Supa Sekrit Antediluvian Lore™ and all. (Also seems like a convenient place to farm a number of enemy mats given the compactness of the islands and proximity of Waypoints...)

Also also I should clear Ei's second charquest today I guess, better get started on farming the Robogod for Yae's 7+ skill mats sooner rather than later - that crap takes a while to pile up :s

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You better to it today because it resets tomorrow and yeah farming weekly bosses is pain with new characters.

Also Abyss... you can manage to have fun but for the last 2 or 3 floors it has to be the meta or at least 2 meta characters in each team, I remember trying to clear the abyss with my own tactics and pride and see how far I could go, and I was stuck in floor 6 and 7 for several months and I had around 3 or 5 competent characters... ah, right I tried to beat everything with Mona and Klee

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I don't mind the Spiral Abyss at all, except for one thing: Chambers with "protect the thingy" requirements. Hate them with a passion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are 3 ways to go around those... one would be whaling of course, the second is to lure enemies away, characters like Mona, Kokomi and Ganyu summons stuff that not only deals damage but draws enemies near them, plus is easy to froze them in place that way, Amber does that too.

The other (specially with hirichurls and treasure hoarders) is to use Sucrose, Venti or Kazuha to just tornado the shit out of them, the traveler and Jean are not very efective with this. TAKE NOTE that if the enemies are higher lvl than the anemo character, they won't be sucked by the vortex.

Of course, some enemies won't give a F if you lure them and use anemo, why? who knows! but yeah I highly recommend the use of Sucrose and Mona for that, even Mona's ult will help A LOT. Floor 10 has that, I still struggle quite a bit.

My main problem are the Abyss Lector/ Herald, specially the water one... I have Ganyu with Amos bow, Eula that hits half a million and Hu Tao with c1 so she can spam her charged pyro drills... But their shields don't care, all those attack only scratch away like 4 to 6% per hit no matter the element (unless you use the same as them, in such case is 0) and now floor 12 has 2 hydro heralds at the same time ... forget about 3 stars, I won't even have 1 once I finish them off. Enemy Shields don't make sense in this game, you can hit them with a black hole or a nuclear bomb but if the hirichurl has a wooden shield and you didn't use pyro then that's a miss and even if you hit them with pyro it's gonna be slooooooooooow plus they have perfect lighspeed 360° defense

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I know what you mean, enemy shields can be really annoying. For the Hydro Lectors I always use Ayaka, she shreds through those pretty fast with her burst + N2C combo. I imagine a cryo infused Venti Burst would help there too (if the Lector is generous enough to stay in it that is xD)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ew, Lector/Herald shields. Already got fed up with those during the few encounters in Enk, they're like the peak asshole version of the whole already annoying concept.

joined May 28, 2016

I just finished Raiden's first story quest after putting it off for months. Now on to Kokomi's as well as Sayu's hangout.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I got almost everyone to bond 10 now. Only missing the new characters, Aloy, Chong.

My Yae is running 2p Wanderer, 2p Glad. I got a crap ton of EM sub stats, so I think that will be her permanent gear for a long time.

Raiden part 2 was fun and the new weekly is probably the best enemy MHY has put in this game since Childe.

Pyro lector best waifu btw.

joined May 28, 2016

Well I'm almost to the point where I'll have less than 8 characters that need friendship exp. Current friendship is:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett
9: Ningguang
7: Yun Jin, Diluc
5: Xinyan
4: Qiqi, Miko
3: Gorou
1: Thoma

Have gotten Keqing to 10/13/10 and am working on getting Klee to 10/10/10 just need some more pinwheels and wolf drops.

joined May 28, 2016

Sara with Kokomi's picture. Related works has Kokomi with Sara's picture.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

70 wishes on Kokomi's banner and didn't get any 5*s. Am waiting to see what 2.6 brings before committing more wishes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I already had Kokomi, I think you should go for her, today is the new event so it should get easier... Not sure if you're in 50/50 or not, but she really is worth it, super cute, very supportive, her quests in enkanomiya recently had one of the most cutest interactions too, but yeah she's amazing for freeze comp, vaporize, super healing, electro charged too and also very easy to build....except the part where you have to farm those floating enemies.

In my case, I went for Raiden c2, it was a 50/50 pull but I got really lucky and didn't went all the way to the pity... Now she's one of my most lethal and beautiful waifus together with Eula, Ganyu and Hu Tao.

As for the next banners, all points to Ayato first then twin banners after, could be Yoimiya and Ayaka and right after that Kazuha, or maybe we'll get Ayaka and Ayato at the same time and then Yoimiya and Kazuha after that... We'll have to wait until march 20 or 19 to find out in the official livestream preview.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 9:08AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I rolled for Sara constellations and got another fecking bell...and one constellation. That's 50 rolls, guess I'll wait for Yoimiya or Klee or the 2.6 pretty hydro archer lady that's was leaked.

The events were fun. Beiguang were totally on a date lol

Everyone is bond 10 now except Yae(7) and Yunjin(9), co-op makes it so much faster.

@Sakura: increase your world level already! I wanna suffer co-op domains with you too!

In my case, I went for Raiden c2...

She's ridiculous at c2, def worth it! But I don't have enough to guarantee it. I already got lucky the first time and got her early after losing 50/50, I'm not getting that lucky again.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

The bartender timed challenge isn't too bad since the timer pauses when the recipe menu is open.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The bartender timed challenge isn't too bad since the timer pauses when the recipe menu is open.

TBF it'd be bullshit and a half otherwise.

Personally I can't quite get over how vaguely absurd the obvious need to comply with weirdly stringent AZN laws on depicting alcohol in media make the whole thing - all the more so given the in-universe context, which is a city famous for its booze where there's a literal child working full-time as an actual bartender (as opposed to glorified barista like we do in this event).

But here we are serving literal juice and milk.

joined Jul 26, 2016

On an entirely unrelated note good God I detest farming Submerged Valley, it's just so goddamn needlessly tedious
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Like seriously who thought it a good idea to put a dungeon specifically configured to cockblock your ES in a game whose combat system (and not a few character kits) just about revolves around those ffs -.-

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lo/ Submerged Valley, I remember suffering A LOT with that dungeon, when I was relying pretty much on Amber, the traveler and Mona as my main dps, forced to do lower lvls of the dungeon because by the time the mages shows up I had like 2 minutes of cooldown hahaha and the faking bubbles bruh...and then there's the ice dungeon that gives you books, fuck Mondstad

I'm still missing Shenhe, Yoimiya, Keqing and Venti (or Kazuha) and yeah I'm not interested in the water bow lady but as soon as the new patch drop, a new closed beta starts and new leaks too.... It's gonna get super interesting in a couple of months when we get our first leaks of the new nation.

Also a ninja called Shinobu is mentioned in a couple of places in Inazuma, should come out soon too (4 stars probably)

last edited at Mar 15, 2022 8:57PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I just hope the Pyro Archon has the tall female model and is hot (and gay but that goes for everyone). But it will take so long for her to be shown or released. T___T

Well one thing we do know about her is she goes by "Murata" - a reference that unabashedly tracks with Honkai's OG Big Tiddy Oneesan... Given how close match Raiden is to her iteration in that worldline it'd be quite the curveball from the devs if she bucked the trend. (Entirely for lels - and due to the Russia & ice themes - I like to theorise the Tsaritsa is this worldline's incarnation of Bronya...)

Lo/ Submerged Valley, I remember suffering A LOT with that dungeon, when I was relying pretty much on Amber, the traveler and Mona as my main dps, forced to do lower lvls of the dungeon because by the time the mages shows up I had like 2 minutes of cooldown hahaha and the faking bubbles bruh...and then there's the ice dungeon that gives you books, fuck Mondstad

The devs seem to have arrived at similar conclusions, probably after much acerbic player feedback, as the newer Domains by and large have altogether less bullshit LL Disorders. But like seriously who the Hell got - and more importantly approved - the idea of near crippling the key selling point of the game's combat system in the first place sheesh...

Also a ninja called Shinobu is mentioned in a couple of places in Inazuma, should come out soon too (4 stars probably)

Ya, Kuki. The sister of one of the mikos over at Grand Narukami too according to Yae. (Plus the Only Sane Woman in Itto's gang of certified morons...) I'll be legitimately amazed if she doesn't get turned into a playable sooner or later. Anyone's guess when tho given how long Yunjin languished in Developement Hell...

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's an update on my friendship levels.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy, Chongyun, Bennett, Ningguang, Yun Jin
9: Diluc
6: Xinyan
5: Qiqi, Miko, Gorou, Thoma

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

My Klee is now at 10/10/10. She'll be my second character to triple crown.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New update preview trailer https://youtu.be/tTgs_WYG0_g

The stream codes!
AB7CKBVQULE5
3TPUKSV8C5X9
UT7C2TD8C5ZD

Banners seem to be these
First double banner Ayato/Venti
Second banner Ayaka (alone)

Kazuha, Yoimiya and any other would come after that... I might go for Venti! it's 50/50

joined Jul 26, 2016

New update preview trailer https://youtu.be/tTgs_WYG0_g

The stream codes!
AB7CKBVQULE5
3TPUKSV8C5X9
UT7C2TD8C5ZD

Naisu.

Banners seem to be these
First double banner Ayato/Venti
Second banner Ayaka (alone)

So that's a pass for me. Already gotten spooked by Aya and Drunk Bard while Ayato's design puts my teeth on edge - dude looks like a reject from some "loosely inspired by bakumatsu" otoge. (Also stoned out of his gourd in the portrait shot, wth art director...)

To reply you must either login or sign up.