Forum › Genshin Impact!

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Here's 2.4 livestream codes:

SA7V2DRZGAU5
PSNVJURZZSD9
5SPDKV8ZHBFV

Be sure to claim them in time.

Edit: Also Yun Jin is confirmed to be an option for 2.4's Lantern Festival.

last edited at Dec 27, 2021 1:59AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Honestly, I still have better luck in Genshin than most other gachas I play.
C1 Jean is very silly.

Btw, FUCK YOUR 10 HOUR CODES MHY! I WASN'T HOME TO WATCH YOUR STUPID STREAM! THAT'S 3 TIMES IN A ROW I MISSED THE STREAM CODES REEEEEEEE

joined May 28, 2016

I hope the image I found of Kokomi and Sara gets uploaded. If not I can link to the page in a future post. I really like it since instead of a typical headpat Sara pats Kokomi's head with one of her wings.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Time for another post of my friendship levels.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao
8: Xingqiu
6: Aloy, Chongyun
5: Ningguang, Diluc
3: Xinyan
2: Bennett

Also I got bot Yun Jin and Qiqi- my first copy :) today.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Me too! c2 Yunjin which is perfect because it gives boost to the party and also a c1 Qiqi... Well, what can I say, I had too much ice already so I kinda wished this happen? because you know... Yae is more amusing! and she's coming very very soon!
still no Keqing ...one day... but I would feel stupid buying her skin if I don't have her

I also managed to get Ningguang to c6! and Noelle previously GEO SUPREMACY

Edit: The recent announcement of the more censored costumes (and they're according to Mihoyo, optional and not obligatory ) but combined with the recent leaks of even more censorship to many other characters Like Ningguang, beidou, and even Xiao is worrysome... Have you ever think, or crossed your mind that Beidou chest was too big??? that Ganyu's back was too much ? that you couldn't play thinking about xiao's tattoos? these are seriously too much, you can have an argument with Mona or Rosaria's original chest but we're going back to dark ages were skin = sinful.

While all of these changes point to China censorship and rumors suggest that only China will get them obligatory... I can't help but worry, I want to see how this evolves before deciding if I want to keep playing a game that was extremely safe to begin with, without even blood in it, and while I have their word that this is only optional, we've already experienced in multiple games and multiple times that if China was something destroyed, then no one gets to enjoy it ever.

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 12:14PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

New primogem code from an unknown source: 9BPCJCQGHAWZ

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

What did everyone think of Shenhe's quest line? I really liked how we got to fight the giant sea monster along with getting to see the Jade Chamber finally restored. Yun Jin's dance at the end was also great to see as well.

joined Oct 22, 2013

I was reaaaallyyyy looking forward to ganyu and got almost all her materials to max level her and then i see the twitch event and there were shinhee and xio and zhongli and ganyuuuuu, i really thought itd be sd=shinhee only and next ganyu, now i decided to skip this month banners because even if i get them all im sure ill probablly not play with half of them, and decided to save for the next month but now im so teared by who to go foooor ganyu or zhongli

joined Oct 22, 2013

What did everyone think of Shenhe's quest line? I really liked how we got to fight the giant sea monster along with getting to see the Jade Chamber finally restored. Yun Jin's dance at the end was also great to see as well.

i persoanally enjoyed it all, i especially liked how we saw the other character like ninguuang again after a while

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I got fucked up by every gacha game in January. Jean C2 is nice, I guess. I like the speed. I'll be saving for Yae now, I want more Jun yin cons but I don't trust my luck and Yae is guaranteed now.

Uh...I'm working on Jun yin rn. I hate how many books I need. At least I got lucky with the artifact drops, she's pretty easy to build so I wasn't too picky.
Still need Kokomi artifacts but I build Barbara with Atk% to see if there's any difference with the clam set.

What did everyone think of Shenhe's quest line?

It's neat. I seriously need to finish Eula and Kokomi's quest....and Ito after those. Also, the dates hangouts..

EDIT: WINDTRACE IS STILL FUN AF. GO AHEAD AND INVITE ME IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR FUN BEFORE MHY STUPIDLY REMOVES IT AGAIN.

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 4:07AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just did the story event, I was doing Enkanomiya exploration but realized THIS can wait (It's HUUUGEEE and with so many puzzles!)... the main quest can not, because when the Liyue Lantern event comes again, you need to have everything under control in Liyue after all.

I was holding back because I don't have Shenhe and I didn't know if I would like her or if the game would make me Like her too much and regret not getting her, but now I think, She's nice! but I'm not desperate to get her, Yae it is!

As for the story, is dark huh! it really gets gruesome with her past, and I really need to wonder what's that about her doomed fate, what if she loses her red strings? I need answer! I hope she's okay.

There was something bad however, when her tragic past is revealed with the diary of her father and the girls are in shock, Paimon says "WELP the magic rock isn't here, huh? lets keep looking!" that's so tone deaf! omg Paimon how greedy can you be? and then she approaches the uncle and says thanks but the guy just turns and walks away without saying anything! AWKWARD.and finally, when Sun Jin is talking with Shenhe about her past and changing the opera, which is a really sensitive topic, Paimon cuts in and says "Stop the chit chat! we need to hurry before someone gets ahead of us!" Holy Shet Paimon, that was honestly fucked up!

Something I don't like but actually like (done better) in the quest, were the characters involved, you can talk with many but you knew that you could talk with Qiqi, Xiao and Keqing during the quest too? The quest line won't direct you to these characters but they are there in Liyue with dialogs, if you are doing the quest but just for bad luck you didn't have the correct camera angle walking around, you probably missed them and teleported away... I finished the quest thinking "I wonder if I missed any..." and that's not good! but I enjoyed talking with them.

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 12:30AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They did it again!!! in the new event, if you look around you'll find Xiangling, Beidou, Xinyan and even Hu Tao in the city! the quest won't tell you where they are, so if you want to talk with them look around! specially Xiangling and Hu Tao who have some really cute lines with ((((flert))))

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I just want to say that I have never won the 50-50 in this game. But well at least I have Ganqing now. But damn I would have to whale to get Raiden's pet fox.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Randomly pulled A Certain Fake Catgirl from the standard banner instead of the obligatory memetic Qiqi (C3 btw), guess that adds the electro artifact domain to the growing laundry list of shit I need to farm at some point. Might contemplate getting her new skin too because I find some aspects of it to be a meaningful improvement over the original (particularly the shoes, the default ones look a few sizes too small which bugs me inordinately).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Costume get, rewards get, ending get! this event was really nice!

HEADS UP! aside from the characters I mentioned in the previous post (Xiangling, Hu Tao, Beidou and Xinyan), you can find more in Liyue! I won't tell you the locations unless you ask me because it was fun looking for them too, the difficulty to find them lies in how close to a teleport or the city they are.

Chongyiu... idk his name, ice kid (hard to find)
Zhongli (very easy)
Xiao (a bit difficult)
Ninguangg and Keqing (super easy, the quest will lead you to them)
Shenhe (hard)
Ganyu (very hard)
Yanfei (normal)

I could not find Yun jin, Qiqi or Xinqiu after the event is over.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Leg Kabedon Anyone? Hu Tao x Yanfei Kabedon

joined May 28, 2016

Update for friendship level:

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl, Lisa, Ayaka, Yanfei, Diona, Xiangling, Sayu, Raiden Shogun, Tartaglia, Jean, Sara, Beidou, Razor, Hu Tao, Xingqiu, Aloy
8: Chongyun
7: Ningguang, Bennett
6: Diluc, Yun Jin
4: Xinyan
3: Qiqi

Live stream codes:

VTPU3CQWYCSD
AB7VJC9EGDAZ
WT7D3CQEHVBM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the codes! got them earlier

Hey! I found Qiqi, Baizu or Beizu idk the doctor and even Yun Jin! they're in the Qinqi village too! if you like them, go find them xP

First banner of 2.5 is Yae alone apparently, then Raiden and Kokomi (I have both) but the third banner (assuming there's a third before 2.6 and The Chasm) is not revealed.

last edited at Feb 4, 2022 1:20PM

joined May 28, 2016

I'm right now done with Seirai, Narukami, Watatsumi, and Tsurumi islands at 100% exploration. I still have to do the two other islands and get the tree to level 50.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MHY not pulling any punches now that they're out of china. The event is really pushing the ships hard what is that amazing payment, eh beidou???

They're also not pulling any punches on the banners, Raiden is back already. I have Yae guaranteed in about 13 rolls or less and have 33 rolls ready.

Also finished a few more stuff...enkanomiya was very confusing because I somehow forgot to get the map while doing the quest...I'm so dum.

joined May 28, 2016

New primogem code from an unknown source: ZSPDKSC3V8V5 (Gives 60 primogems + 5 Adventurer's Experience).

I got Ei's waifu Miko last night along with C8 Fischl, C5 Diona, C1 Qiqi from Standard, and a few other decent weapons. Am working on Lost Prayer for Miko right now.

joined Jul 26, 2016

New primogem code from an unknown source: ZSPDKSC3V8V5 (Gives 60 primogems + 5 Adventurer's Experience).

Nice!

Did 50 pulls on Yae's banner (thanks LNY) and 10 on standard. End result was 2 Yaes, 2 Fischls (C5 now, just... one... more...), 4(!) Thomas (C4) plus randomly a Sara (C2), a Favo Lance (R3) and 2 Rusts (R1). (Some time ago I got spooked by a rando Amos so I guess I now have full collection of "attack mode specialty" bows?)

Definitely a good haul. Piled up enough of those whatchamacallems that I could buy Noelle's final dupe off the shop too so the vacancy of the Geo Archon is now filled :v

Also Yae's lines are lulzy. "Do something amusing for me." "Let's go bully that Yashiro Com girl [ie. Sayu] into cooking something for me!"
...defo running on the platform that foxes are the cat analogs among canids /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

last edited at Feb 16, 2022 12:00PM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Finally won my first 50-50 and got Yae.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I got Yae too and I'm very happy with her ! so beautiful! right now running with 2 Wandere's Troupe artifacts (because she has bonus damage with high EM as passive skill) and 2 more from the electro set. Her weapon is a distant dream, not gonna try so I just gave her The Widsith but might change to the Inazuma specific weapon. Now I rather get Yoimiya and her weapon and save for the return of Keqing, Shenhe and Venti or Kazuha

The new boss is FANTASTIC

The worst part were my rolls tho, it wasn't 50/50 it was 100 % going to be Yae, I was 60 wishes away from the pity and I got exactly 1 4stars in each 10 pull except the last one that had 2 + Yae... it was very mechanical, no excitement at all and my Fischl and Diona were c6 already.

By the way, C6 diona gives a boost of EM, perfect for Yae

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I should probably stop procastrinating and actually unlock Enkanomiya - the quest chain's been gathering dust on the list for months - so I can actually do the new event, come think of it >_>

To reply you must either login or sign up.