Forum › Genshin Impact!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sakura Cartelet posted:

Amber's trouble confessing?

Now I've heard that Eula saved Yanfei's life during her mission. Since then, both of them has been keeping touch with each other.

I wish I had c2 or c4 Amber to have some more fun with her, she's just great...

ARE YOU TELLING ME I NEED BOTH GIRLS NOW FOR THE CANON SHIPPING?!?! Aaghhh! hmmm... I don't know if I should risk 20 or even 10 rolls in the next banner, too much at risk.

And the houses... mine is definitely going to be in the beach

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

If you haven't already seen it, check out Negom's Twitter (warning - NSFW). I don't know about anyone else, but seeing a semi-famout artist teach herself english so she can rant about GANQINGSEX and other ships she likes is hilarious. Also she retweets as lot of quality (NSFW) fanart too.

Speaking of ships, aside from Eula x Yanfei, Eula x Jean is another popular ship with a good amount of fanart. Apparently Eula's deal is that her family used to part of the corrupt, slave-owning nobles that ruled over Mondstadt in the past. While Eula really doesn't think highly of the nobility herself, Jean's family was "sworn enemies" with hers so Eula wants to exact "vengeance" on her. Meanwhile, Jean just thinks she's neat. Also Eula's character story 1 seems pretty, uh, fruity.

last edited at Apr 21, 2021 1:14AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a website I check for materials, they also keep archives of the character's voices, skills and stories ... Eula has an interesting backstory but some speedreaders are misunderstanding her already and hating lol
But oh well, she's still almost a month away so I'll hold back and try to not read her whole bio before the release.

The drops were good this week! I was able to reach lvl 10 with Mona's ultimate last week and this week I was able to reach lvl 10 with Hu Tao's, Hu Tao also has her elemental skill in lvl 10 and Ganyu's primary attack took another crown long ago (bazooka!), so now I have only one left and I'll keep it until I find a character I love as much as Mona or if I get Keqing.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Damn, I really am in pain over the fact that Eula is still a month away :'( Three uninteresting reruns really hurts. I'm still kinda salty that I didn't get Rosa with 45 pulls. And yes, Negom is a goddess and a treasure.

Maybe I will try to level up Diona if we get her for free, so I can challenge the spiral abyss better.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New Web event! (120 gems and a bunch of gold at the end) https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news and yeah lets just take it easy, I bet the house will keep us busy until our favorite character comes up.

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

From GameFAQs via Reddit. Here's a cheat sheet for the combinations for this web event:

Wood + Paint + Slime = Bed
Wood + Paint + Bundle = Ladder
Wood + Slime + Bundle = Mask
Paint + Slime + Bundle = Fireplace
Wood + Wood + Paint = Bookcase
Wood + Wood + Slime = Table
Wood + Wood + Bundle = Screen
Wood + Paint + Paint = Mask Rack
Paint + Paint + Slime = Paper Lamp
Paint + Paint + Bundle = "Dancing Tree"
Wood + Slime + Slime = Stool
Paint + Slime + Slime = Lamp Grass
Slime + Slime + Bundle = Carpet
Wood + Bundle + Bundle = Pot
Paint + Bundle + Bundle = Unusual Portrait

Spoilered for people who want to figure it out themselves.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I will use it hahah I had no idea we could use two of the same, I thought we would get different ones in the next days after all.

Hey! check out the preview page of 1.5 https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/event/e20210422newver/index.html?utm_source=officialweb&utm_medium=news Eula is looking great to me

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

^Yeah, I checked the page earlier today and Eula indeed looks pretty cool. Can't wait for her banner, but I have to stay stronk waiting for it...

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta admit I quite dig her design, and her character setting sounds pretty interesting too. inb4 her mechanics are terrible Time to start hoarding I guess.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Her Ultimate is an ice hit followed with a Physical Aoe that needs to charge, so I guess it's meant for Shatter effects perhaps... once again, I think Mona is the best partner, I want Yanfei in her party too and guess Fischl or Ganyu for long range and that would be my next dream team.

Shatter effect escalates with elemental mastery and not physical dmg btw

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Gotta admit I quite dig her design, and her character setting sounds pretty interesting too. inb4 her mechanics are terrible Time to start hoarding I guess.

Glad I don't have to worry since I have 52 wishes made on the character banner and effectively 219 wishes saved not including the stuff we get from events and dailies until Eula is released. It's literally impossible for me to fail getting her if I want her.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Sad I have to skip Yanfei cuz they put her on Zhongli banner but confident on my odds of getting that 50/50 on Eula. I can't believe my Sakura "prediction" came through so quick haha! I didn't check any data mines until AFTER the stream. New abyss will be less cancer(probably) but Eula is almost mandatory for it.

Btw, MHY isn't getting any money from me for the foreseeable future because of the bullshit that just happened in HI3 global. That means I'll keep getting shafted by the gacha forever.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

^Yea, the whole HI3 stuff was pretty cringey, I accidentally exposed myself to the controversial vid and I wanted to kill myself after seeing it x_x

I think they should stop putting those nice 4 stars into banners which have a boring 5 star xD Won't be pulling for Yanfei, either. Right now my pity count is 45 and I have around 115 pulls stored up, so I am kinda confident I can get Eula. Hopefully they won't announce any must have characters right after Eula, though.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Ah, so I am not the only one who saw that video and thought "wtf is this???" Good thing I never got into Honkai lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Meanwhile le me just logging in to SEA and going "huh, apologems"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just heard something about bunny outfits and the censorship that follows it but I didn't watch any video ... is it related?

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I was looking online and thought the Honkai controversy couldn't get any worse until I read that a Chinese man had planned to murder some of Mihoyo's executives.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah it's better not to discuss this further, it is all pretty messed up and the less you know the better. It did contribute to me kinda quitting HI3, so I hope they keep Genshin less controversial.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 1:58PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

On an unrelated note I really need to get to working on Act 1.4 We Will Be Reunited since I haven't even started it yet.

joined Jul 26, 2016

On an unrelated note I really need to get to working on Act 1.4 We Will Be Reunited since I haven't even started it yet.

...oh right the story quests do exist.
>_>
*guilty look at laundry list of incomplete quests*

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 3:27PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think the news about attempted murder was fake, and just flaming to make things worse.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/comments/mxkfzj/the_news_that_someone_tried_to_murder_two_mihoyo/

Is because tencent and other company is trying really hard to make Mihoyo look bad, after all, Tencent was becoming a monopoly on games and events and then Mihoyo became the one with a game famous in the whole world and breaking records. The other company is netease.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

In other news I finished Act 1.4. Was really emotional with Lumine getting to see Aether again. I really hated the bubble dodging though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah I died so many times!!! of all the mini games they could've chose to recycle they went and said "people hated this one the most so ..."

Related to the story quest, I took many pictures of fischl with "that" statue for maximum chuunibyou energy

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 6:30PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a guaranteed way to get Hu Tao in her next banner.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah! important (well maybe) but the web event isn't just some gold and 120gems just for decorating, the event will give you in game forniture after the 1.5 update if you complete it! https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/12064 I think they were 3 in total including a bed, you can't see it in your mail now but after the update it will be yours.

I don't know how hard it will be to get these normally or how long it takes so better safe than sorry!

To reply you must either login or sign up.