Forum › Genshin Impact!

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Noelle date is cute AND VERY GAY IF YOU PICKED F!MC LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AAAHHHH HER ROSE ENDING AAAAAAHHHHH

YES IT IS! <3

I also need to save and grind out whatever gems there still are available in the world, considering the 1.5 leaks that is.

last edited at Mar 18, 2021 6:25PM

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Here's a new code for 60 primogems and 10K mora: GS6ACJ775KNV.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So I throw an offhand 10-pull at the new banner because Noelle constellations would be nice. Well I did get one... and Venti. ò_Ò

Welp, that's Anemohypo added to the farming list I guess!

Here's a new code for 60 primogems and 10K mora: GS6ACJ775KNV.

Much appreciated.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Here's another code for 30 primogems and 5 Blue XP books: SBNBUK67M37Z

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh thank you!!! all for the sake of future waifus hehehehe
The new minigames are really fun, like we got our share of Fall Guys inside genshin lol except that one where u have to pick flowers falling down but overall nice event!!! I hope they don't fill it with lots of "go here and talk to X and then go there and listen to F life's story...then give him a lamp" like Liyue +_+)

But I want to see Jean!

last edited at Mar 20, 2021 5:50PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Noelle's birthday card is sure nice seeing how she wants to get better.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

A new code for 60 gems!

TT7BVJNPL249

I have been seeing a lot of Keqing x Ganyu fanart recently and I really want Ganyu so I can unite the lovers sob

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I finally got a new laptop to play Genshin on, and boy has that made everything much easier. Besides that, I also fully equipped my Xiao team and almost done with my Ningguang team. I can literally destroy everything with my Xiao team in like, one rotation now and can destroy everything even without using his burst since Xingqiu + Fischl are pretty OP supports.

I was waiting to do the Hu Tao event and like, all of the hangout events after getting a computer so I finally got those done. Hu Tao's story was pretty interesting and she's hilarious. The story event almost made me regret not pulling for her, but alas I saw the leaks for that new cryo claymore user and now I really don't mind skipping. With how far away Raiden feels, I'm gonna just aim for Eula next and make a physical team with her since her talents seem to point to that build. Of course, that's gonna be far down the line since I haven't even touched my Ganyu team yet and I only just finished building my Xiao team with adequate artifacts but not like, the best ones since I'm not trying to be picky about my artifacts right now.

As for the hangouts, I've only done Barbara's so far but I really like the feel of them. Hoping they add Ningguang and Beidou's next cause I really want to see some story with them.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm not feeling Mario party event tbh...and the Venti banner is still up for 2 weeks...what? Am I supposed to just keep suffering with artifacts grinding after clearing the fun parts of the event? PAIN

I have a few primos for the 1st time ever and will be rolling for (nerfed)Rosaria... probably no constellations. I guess I'll also save for 1.5 like everyone else. I'm so tempted to just roll on standard banner like a degenerate lol

I hope they don't fill it with lots of "go here and talk to X and then go there and listen to F life's story...then give him a lamp" like Liyue +_+)

Definitely not as bad as those ones. I'm still salty about giving them Ganyu/Xiao's flowers.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm rocking with Ganyu and Hu Tao! Mona is the more elegant choice, When I use Mona is like "I will have order!" and PUFFF everything disappears, so whatever I can't oneshotkill with Ganyu I leave it to Hu Tao for fun and more aggressive style and when is really complicated, Mona can handle it... I'm very comfortable right now, I won't get Venti but that's okay, but I'll definitely try for Rosaria... because OF COURSE haha

More leaks suggest even more hang out events, these are great, there's no hurry to make them and if they give 3 or more each time, you'll always have something to do when you run out of resins hehe.

I really like the minigames, Genshin has some amazing programmers and designers! and it seems like they'll let us keep the harp lol that's nice! makes you wonder, can they keep this up? making only new stuff without recycling ? because that's how Overwatch died, they only made events for 2 years... Judging by the sales I guess they could.

last edited at Mar 25, 2021 3:37PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'm trying to not spoil too much, but I did take a look at Rosa's constellations and they are so tempting! Must stay strong and save for spoilers!

I really like the minigames, Genshin has some amazing programmers and designers! and it seems like they'll let us keep the harp lol that's nice! makes you wonder, can they keep this up? making only new stuff without recycling ? because that's how Overwatch died, they only made events for 2 years... Judging by the sales I guess they could.

True and I agree. Overwatch also died because of crappy balancing which Genshin does have as well, but I'm not too worried in that regard for now and too many stuns but that doesn't apply here.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

While I'm not into it myself I did see a picture of Lumine licking Fischl's feet via a random search for Lumine/Fischl content.

As for the minigames I suck at aiming so I do enough to get the primogems. I'm so bad I can't even get the beginner one done in the rhythm game. I don't like the wonderland game. My favorite is the storyline quests and the gliding challenges which I can master with enough tries.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I had C1 Amber and that helped a lot, she fires 2 arrows at the same time! because the timing can be really awful sometimes even playing on pc. With Ganyu, she fires one charged shot and it blooms into 3 more and that would be great for this challenge if not for the broken heart globes all around.

For the music challenge, I think it would be better with a controller or with a phone... And yeah I'm all about Fischl, Lumine and Mona fanart :D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Try to spam shots if you're still struggling at archery. I used Venti, Amber, then Ganyu(bloom wasnt a problem). Gliding stage 3 was actually kinda difficult. Haven't finished rhythm game cuz I have to clear each song 3 times.

Finished all the challenges by cheating with Xiao on the 30 second clear one. Don't judge me! My brain wasn't working properly until now lol

Got another gold gem drop from the pyro flower. That saves so much resin!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Today is the new event, pretty short but straight forward "Kill them all!" basically and it's pretty easy even on max difficulty if you focus on the mission, so that's 420 primogems for missions easier than the abyss... or at least that's what it feels like with the first day.

RIP They didn't put Diona on the store :( but I got c6 Sucrose so now I must focus on giving her 500 Elemental Mastery and the full Ameno set!!!

As for the peculiar wonderland... hmmm I couldn't finish it, there are 3 more challengues, each with 20k mora and some skill books but I just can't bother repeating the games considering it's all random and the bow is good but not better than the 4 I already have, but what really sucks is that you get 2250 Battlepass points if you have all the challenges so I won't get that.

Rosaria please come soon! I would like to lvl you up to get 3 more wishes in the eternal banner, I'm actually close to the pity again!

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

For some reason I've gained new enthusiasm toward the game in recent weeks. I'm thinking of not rolling the Rosaria banner, though, since in the worst case scenario I might need like 30+ rolls to get her, and if I accidentally end up rolling 30 times and getting Childe, that's like 30 rolls wasted xD

I might just save and go for Eula when she's released. In the long run I have to save for Ganyu, because I really want to unite the lovers and have Keqing and Ganyu on my team.

I really need a Cryo character to clear domains and stuff, though.

joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm rolling on Rosaria banner for Fischl tbh. I'm 2 cons away from max so I'd like to try for her to unlock that extremely OP 6th cons. It's also a way to increase my pity for whoever I decide to roll for next which probably will be Eula.

Speaking of Eula, I saw her gameplay footage and her kit looks boring af, but I don't have a claymore DPS so I don't care that much. I just haven't rolled on any banners since Xiao and I'm raring to pull again.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really like this picture. Ganyu x Lumine from Lumine's POV.

For some reason I've gained new enthusiasm toward the game in recent weeks. I'm thinking of not rolling the Rosaria banner, though, since in the worst case scenario I might need like 30+ rolls to get her, and if I accidentally end up rolling 30 times and getting Childe, that's like 30 rolls wasted xD

Actually the worst case is not getting her at all since she's not the only 4 star that's on rate up.

last edited at Apr 4, 2021 11:50PM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Actually the worst case is not getting her at all since she's not the only 4 star that's on rate up.

Yeah, another reason I probably won't be seriously pulling for her. Maybe I'll roll a few times snd see if I get lucky, getting constellations for Barbara or Fischl is also nice.

joined Jul 26, 2020

Well I pulled 3 Rosarias and a Keqing. No Fischl so that's a bust but hey, at least I got the one other 5 star I wanted in this game. This also means I'm guaranteed to get the next rate up 5 star so I'm pretty happy about that. I'll probs skip Eula then since Keqing satisfies my need for a new 5 star and she's a different element from all my other main dps characters. Now it's time to save for Raiden for real.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I had 23 wishes, and with the second wish I got xiangling... I thought "This is not gonna end well..." lo/ but then 2 10 pulls and got Fischl Twice! so finally c6 and is great! One goal from my list clean (others are having Keqing, c3 Mona, c1 Hu Tao and c6 Diona but I don't even have her yet!). With the Startglitters that I got from that, I purchased 4 new wishes and got Rosaria so that's the most clean gatcha session I've had so far, exactly what I needed so I won't be touching the character banner any time soon.

I don't have the time, mora or artifacts to invest on her yet but is really nice to keep her.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 12:58AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

0 Rosa, 3 Fishes, 1 Barbara, TWO BELLS, 1 Sac great sword. I have officially become a walking salt shaker. I wasted so much time for absolutely nothing. I'm so close to hard pity, I refuse to roll until 1.5, which means more 3 dead weeks yaaay.
I'm taking a break and just doing bare minimum again.

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

^Damn, that hurts... My commiserations.

My RL friend who also plays the game a lot had their birthday yesterday, and they got the third Diluc from the event banner x_x Like what a birthday present to have, damn. Sometimes gacha is pure pain.

I took 7 pulls from the banner, got Fischl, which is a good second prize to getting Rosa. I can't really spare any more gems at this point because on top of Eula and Ganyu down the line, I also want to keep my options open for whatever nice Inazuma characters.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 8:00AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I got lucky this time. 1 Barbara now at C4 and 1 Rosaria. :)

joined Jul 26, 2020

??? I was 40 in and got another 5 star. I just wanted to do another 10 roll to try and get Fischl and ended up getting her AND Childe. Literally why.

With that said, I guess I have no choice now but to make him Ganyu's sub dps...

To reply you must either login or sign up.