Forum › Genshin Impact!

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I've already gotten all of the furniture parts plus some of the others like the Broom. I might do it again tomorrow for some easy money.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You can get special items by combining 3 of the same type, like wood, wood wood hahaha so yeah I'm taking this last day for that.
it will give you just 1000g lol and repeating forniture will give you 1500 apparently ...so... yeah

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 10:23AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I really like this one: Shirogane Noel a Knight trying to an Idol and Noelle a maid trying to be a knight. They even look similar.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Now I'm not sure I want to spend too much on Eula if the rumor of Klee's rerun is true.

joined Jul 26, 2016
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've heard of a lot of people saving for Klee, I'm not too hyped about her constellations and I got her in c0 but she is pretty nice specially against shields and to blast enemies. Sadly, she also needs the same drops of Mona and Keqing (and in the future, Ayaka) for her skill ascension so I never had the chance to truly see her power or if now that Mona is done, I should invest in her or save for the other 2.

Beyond Diona and Eula I don't want anything really that bad but then this leak came out... look at this beautiful weapon and it's only 4stars https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_4312/? CHUUNI MACHINE GUN WEAPON!!! a weapon specially made for her!

When it drops, it's gonna be the first time I'll seriously try for a weapon. I also want Ganyu's weapon (Amo's) but that's a 5 stars so is like maybe you'll get it... or maybe you'll need 800 wishes! who knows! :D

Diona and Hu Tao are perfect for each others, they should be a ship!

last edited at Apr 26, 2021 9:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

but then this leak came out... look at this beautiful weapon and it's only 4stars https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_4312/? CHUUNI MACHINE GUN WEAPON!!! a weapon specially made for her!

Solar Pearl but chuuni bow

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I don't care about anything, I just want to unite Keqing with Ganyu.... sob

All the Negom Ganqing content hasn't made it any easier to wait, lol.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 7:27AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mihoyo launched an official interactive map with everything you need, some locations even come with short clips to show you https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/index.html?lang=en-us#/map/2?shown_types=6

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I beginning to wonder why Mihoyo keeps doing public betas when it's been shown repeatedly that people are incapable of keeping secrets (not leaking future game content).

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I messed up and didn't finish the web event lol. Haven't unlocked the thicc boi yet but did try the ice coob(easy), new domain(fuck this one! I got bugged too), and the teapot. Heads up if you're visiting mine: OCD will be your greatest enemy.

I really want Yanfei but I don't want c1 Zhongli and c9 Noelle AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH- oh hey! I got a sweet artifact drop for her. Also just benched Diluc and Ganyu cuz bond 10, about to bench Zhongli soon....this is where the true game begins! Ningguang x Beidou, LETS GO!

Sorry for bringing up the HI3 mess again but looks like those cn turbo virgins might affect us here at some point. Just be mentally ready for it.

Beyond Diona and Eula I don't want anything really that bad but then this leak came out... look at this beautiful weapon and it's only 4stars https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_4312/? CHUUNI MACHINE GUN WEAPON!!! a weapon specially made for her!

I don't need it...I don't need it...

Mihoyo launched an official interactive map with everything you need, some locations even come with short clips to show you https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/index.html?lang=en-us#/map/2?shown_types=6

Isn't that the exact same as the old 3rd party map we had since launch? Odd...

I beginning to wonder why Mihoyo keeps doing public betas when it's been shown repeatedly that people are incapable of keeping secrets (not leaking future game content).

They use play testers in HI3 as well, not sure why they care about spoilers in Genshin when the same thing has happened for years.

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

Bruh, the Azhdaha fight legit hard though. It's probs the hardest weekly boss we have currently cause of its massive HP and tankiness in addition to huge AoEs and constant attacks. It's like a combination of Andrius and the big geovishap dragon elite boss.

Also speaking of Yanfei, I lucked out and got her on my first ten roll so no more rolling for me till tomorrow (in Arknights).

Another thing, is it just me or did Zhongli's story quest feel like being a third wheel to a reunion between old lovers who had to separate or some shit like bruh that was gay.

EDIT: This might sound dumb but Chinese poems really hit different when you hear them in Chinese. That one part in Zhongli's story quest when the guy said: All powers under heaven, rise and fall of land and sea... A star appears within the wild... a sun ascends as bright as... jade... That shit really hit different with the Chinese dub, also that part in the special animation at the end was the same.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 8:06AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Apparently, electro is finally getting buffed. Also more changes? We're also supposedly getting more Keqing? Maybe a hangout?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Electro buff, EM buff and more Keqing???! Well that's one way to welcome Inazuma too! amazing!

Also LOL I GOT THE FREAKING STONE ARCHON! hahaha but honestly? I'm not even mad this time, he is... without a doubt the greatest male character in game, idk when I will use him, but it's great to have him... I used 30 rolls and I must say I'm super lucky, one Diona, 2 Yanfei and one Noelle... still missing one more Noelle for c6 but I won't risk it.

If you're curious, I got Zhongli in roll 38 or something, that's how incredible un/lucky I am... Getting Eula would be almost impossible, but not impossible ( I still won't pay anything beyond the daily 90)

As for Yanfei, I must say it... I must admit it ......... She's better than Klee imo, she's precise, fast, easy to use and has long range.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 11:28AM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

You know, the pain when Yanfei is so cool, but I also can't risk pulling the banner in case I get Zhongli... More Keqing sounds perfect.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 9:58AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Any thoughts on the housing system? From what I've seen is it encourages slapping down random pieces just to get some arbitrary point value which isn't that fun. Thankfully even with only 8 per hour it will give more than enough points to max it out in a week since 8 * 24 * 7 = 1344 points. You only need 1000 points to get the BP credit. PS. Tomorrow (Friday) the special vendor is supposed to show up.

Am looking to buy stuff from people's shops UID is 604350110 (NA server) for PC/Mobile users. PSN ID is again yurifan9999 for PSN users.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm really curious about what kind of things the vendor has and the prices, and the house looks like it would be nice to have but only eventually... like, right now I have so little stuff for interiors and really random stuff outside so I can't do much yet, and the characters I own won't show up yet so I'm just getting used to it until it has enough features to make it look unique.

I got rank 4 I think (I can build 3 things simultaneously), but I still don't understand everything... but I got a dog!

By the way, there are 2 npcs that sell blueprints outside the pot so don't miss them! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlhqFQcFGY

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I have Forest Boar and Forest Patrol Hound for sale in my pot if anyone wants them. PS If you set the pot to allow direct join people can access your pot even if you are offline.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woaah the new event is actually pretty challenging!!! looking for the fragments takes lot of time and the dungeon isn't easy... To get all the important rewards you would need to get 3500 in each challenge, I managed 5300 soloing but is not recommended hahaha.

So yeah look for a friend to complete this event, is actually quite long! like the meteorite fragments ... And you have enough time to do it all so don't be like me and make it all in one day hahaha.

The rewards are great!!!

YOU NEEEEED a Geo character for this event, is not obligatory but it is highly encouraged!

last edited at Apr 30, 2021 4:10PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I can't do anything above 2000. :(

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

I managed 6k which is... pretty hard still. I tried doing full 8k and 7k but the enemies were just way too tanky and aggressive for me to be able to do it. And that's all with a built Zhongli shield on them. This really feels like the CC of Genshin lmao.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Well my base is getting there slowly but surely. I hope to have level 5 by the end of the week if possible.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've been trying to make sets but apparently if you want to speedrun your progress, best you could do is build a lots of the Pine Folding Screens and fill your house (inside) with them because they take little space and give the max adepty energy.
That's only if you want to speed run and don't care about how it looks (if you only want the prices) ... which might be understandable because we can't get all our characters inside yet so there isn't much to see or do yet

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

My base has rocks hills and trees all over the place. :( Sorry for the confusion but by "rank" I meant Trust which requires making unique items.

On an unrelated note I finished the Dragonspine achievement today and got the banner from it.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Bruh I completely forgot about the teapot stuff. I've been ignoring it after my comment here LOL

Can MHY stop throwing vishaps at us? This is cancer. I want to use someone else but nah, go back to Zhongli. I finally tried the event and managed to barely clear with 3k~ with Keqing+Xinqiu with the electro charge buff. Idk if I'll bother with this tbh. Pc is unavailable right now and getting stuck in a corner with those oversized fucks at 15 fps really sucks. Also, the baby ones get way too many I-frames for a freaking time limited fight.

To reply you must either login or sign up.