Forum › Offline Home discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want more online then offline yuri

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

What is this, Yuri World Online? Where do I register?

joined Feb 18, 2015

This one reminds me so much of Bofuri, in terms of the clueless way the two of them flirt.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I want more online then offline yuri

Same. I wish there were more yuri manga that are game based, and I mean ones with chapters, not just one shots like this one

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This was cute :)

And I'll just say this- Accidentally talking in global or guild chat when you think you are in /p can be SUUPER embarrassing and mortifying!

What sort of weirdo is social enough to be in a public voice chat in the first place? (Asks the person who dislikes MMOs and doesn't even own a mic, lol.)

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

This was cute :)

And I'll just say this- Accidentally talking in global or guild chat when you think you are in /p can be SUUPER embarrassing and mortifying!

What sort of weirdo is social enough to be in a public voice chat in the first place? (Asks the person who dislikes MMOs and doesn't even own a mic, lol.)

Haven't tried voice chat but accidentally replying on global when you're supposed to use whisper is embarrassing enough as is.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

For linguistic nerds like me:
I asked friends who are native Japanese speakers why it said "THE" as a sound effect on page 11.
Their theory:
Since Japanese doesn't have a "TH" sound like English, the pronunciation of "THE" sounds like
"ザ” or "Za" <-- an onomatopoeia that can mean "Thud"

I just assumed it was implying the phrase "The Fuck?" without using the last part
Also, it'd be really awesome if in a follow-up, they start doing ecchi stuff together l, but one of them accidentally leaves the game open with global voice chat on

last edited at Oct 22, 2020 10:06PM

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

how is walking straight without those dummy thicc thighs clapping together!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.