Forum › Posts by WhyDoIEven

WhyDoIEven
joined Jun 21, 2021

Aw, cute but a bit melancholic. This follows the "Yukari is Maribel and Reimu is Renko's reincarnation" theory, so it makes sense for Yukari to ship their earlier selves.

Personally, I like more the "Yukari is the daughter of Maribel and Renko" Theory

Well, there's more support to the former though. With Maribel's last name being Hearn which is likely to be based off of Lafcadio, who changed his name to Yakumo Koizumi once he got his Japanese citizenship, and Rinnosuke suspecting that "Yakumo Yukari" is not Yukari's actual name. Also with certain aspects of Merry seeming to be based off of him (Lafcadio) and all.

WhyDoIEven
joined Jun 21, 2021

Page 5: Marisa: "The half-phantom, the maid, the immortal, the hitogami. Every one of them is not exactly human."
Marisa, what are you talking about? Sakuya is a human.

Technically, yes. But she also has near full control over space and time so u h.

last edited at May 11, 2022 10:38PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

We really need more ReiMari. Like come on- there's over one thousand manga tagged ReiMari on pixiv. Someone just need to translate them.

WhyDoIEven
Renjoh discussion 25 Oct 21:41
joined Jun 21, 2021

People are jumping way too far from "insisted"
Yes it can be a sign of a more abusive relationship but its also something that happens normally as well. Nothing here implies anything was more forceful.

You might not feel like doing something but you will still go through with it to make someone else happy or to placate them.
That's just how human relationships are.

The thing is, before (when she yelled to not ask him), and after when she was doing the explanation. She looked panicked and there are hints of disgust, as well as embarrassment at what she has done; the lines on her forehead at page 9, and sweat at page ten. So the evidence leans on the abusive relationship side that the other. We have no idea how far the "insist" goes but based on what we can see, she didn't enjoy what she has done.

Also, in the first chapter she has clearly stated that she likes girl, and that she tried and it didn't work out. Based on the first chapter, where she had a hard time admitting the fact, it can be relatively safe to assume that the fact that she was ashamed of it is a factor. But then again, maybe I'm just over thoerizing it. The only way we can see for sure is if the story gets serialized.

last edited at Oct 25, 2021 9:49PM

joined Jun 21, 2021

Gae panik.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I already know I'm going to yuri hell for this but-

Worth it.

WhyDoIEven
joined Jun 21, 2021

Now if only the real Homura could get herself a succubus!~

She most likely won't go for anyone that isn't Madoka

WhyDoIEven
joined Jun 21, 2021

Science needs to hurry up and create these. I need one.

I disagree. I'd much rather BE one

WhyDoIEven
joined Jun 21, 2021

The "moe up the butt" tag is incredibly accurate.