Forum › MariYuu discussion

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

May all SwSh doujins have a scottish version.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love that they had both a normal and Scottish version, hope this continues with any other SwSh doujins. And I hope we get plenty more of those as well! (A sequel to this where Gloria has to deal with an overprotective older brother would be great, lol. "You've won the championship and fought the local god-cryptid, but are you really worthy of my sister?" XD )

20200611_003300
joined May 9, 2019

They had us in the first half ngl

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's actually a bit weird to me to see Gloria get the full blown Scottish treatment while Marnie is using standard speech when in the games Marnie is the one written with a bit of an accent. The second version could have at least given her a little bit of one.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I am ready and hopeful for this ship to keep receiving fanwork during the whole gen and beyond~

joined May 24, 2015

Really nice this shipping's taking off. I love Marnie in the games (punk-rock style but soft-spoken and polite irl, really appealing dynamic) and this pairings the tops
Kinda wish Gloria x Serena got more popular. Overly French rich girl with "don't know how to express my feelings properly" angry Scottish girl was also cute

joined May 24, 2015

Also the title (and I'm guessing Touhou-esque abbreviation for the shipping name?) MariYuu sounds like a Engrish way of saying "Marry You" and that's positively adorable

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

I'm thankful to God for the Scottish version.

joined Aug 12, 2020

... i do prefer the one with the Japanese names... just saying

To reply you must either login or sign up.