I need a conclusion.

Edit:

he is so bold

You mean she?

last edited at Mar 25, 2019 9:19PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Don't steal; start a collection!

Knowing Mochi, Touno is shipping Tatsumaki with Sugihara anyway because she's fixated on the teacher (who's also her sister).

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

THAT WAS PLEASANT, Mochi Au Lait-sensei should stick to writing only, get an average/good illustrator to get it done and you're all set

I don't mind their art; I just want more than 4 page chapters.

I feel like the entire yuri genre has turned into these mini-chapters in the last year or two. Whatever happened to actual SERIES'?!

Yeah, or with longer One Shots.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Where is the Lumi White you mentioned? I looked for it on webtoon but it is not there...

That one is on Stela Unlimited

How many chapter? And is it ongoing or complete?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao yes yes yessuuu. I'm hoping the 2 haters fall in love and Touno ends up already having a gf haha

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

NOOOOOOOOO! I WANTED MORE DAMMIT! But seriously, my favorite love triangle is the one where the love rival becomes the love interest and they end up together. I wish there was a tag for that, cause I would love to read stories with that trope

joined Jul 20, 2016

This needs to be a series god damn it

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Lmao, I can just imagine Friend-san helping out and being a wingwoman for MC and "Rival"-chan

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Just tell her you have already been taken by your friend so get lost. But, from the blushing, maybe she doesn't mind poly.

I dunno about her but I'd take the 100% chance with her versus the .10% chance with Probably Straight Friend.

Going with the "safe" option is not only rude to the other person, but likely to end badly for everyone involved.

To reply you must either login or sign up.