Forum › Onee-chan's Sanity is in Danger discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm not convinced it warrants the tag "yuri". It's just a huge siscon.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Saaya: best oneechan ever. Fuuka: best loli imouto ever. This needs to be serialized. We demand a series! The world needs more, more, MORE of Saaya/Fuuka!

And please make it 20% ecchi-er, ok? :P

Your wish has been granted, only a few years in future time.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oookay, this one was significantly more disturbing than usual thanks to the little sister being so damn young. Her age probably hasn't even reached double digits yet, eugh.

Seriously: I am confused why such a small child (she isn't past 3 or 4 years old) was alone at home like that... things are different in Japan? You'd go to jail for that in Canada...

... You guys do know that many manga artists have a tendency to exaggerate the smallness of children compared to adults, right? Hell, even a mainstream manga/anime can have this weird disparity. I doubt the Detective Kids of Detective Conan are realistically sized for first-grade elementary children (i.e. circa age 6-7), for example; Genta, who's supposed to be unusually big for his age, barely reaches past the adults' waists, Mitsuhiko barely reaches waist level, and the other three aren't even close! They should all be a little over 1/2 an adult's height, not look like they're barely out of toddlerhood!

last edited at Mar 12, 2019 9:57PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That's one dangerous onee-san

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

IT'S HEARTWARMING

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Nothing wrong with being a siscon.... a lolicon on the other haaaand...
Aside from the comedic nosebleed there was no indication that she would do anything illegal though, so let's stamp this off as a happy one-shot. Yup.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

once i saw that little girl i immediately went "uh oh"

joined Jan 22, 2019

Wth looks like happy sugar life

joined Sep 13, 2018

well , im in love with my sister (4years younger than me) and when i read:
"a good older sister wouldnt have such feelings"
Kinda hurt me a little. I was thinking the same thing and moved away from home to let her live a normal life without a "siscon" like me. After 10 years i still feel the same way about her.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

I can't believe there is this many snowflakes in the comments that can't differentiate between fiction & reality. I LOVED THIS ONE SHOT PLEASE MAKE/UPLOAD MORE LIKE IT!!!

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

In today's episode of "I can't believe it's not pedophilia"...

This made me laugh more than I expected

joined Dec 28, 2020

In today's episode of "I can't believe it's not pedophilia"...

*lolicon is correct pedo is for actual cp

joined Oct 25, 2010

I love this cute story! Fuuka is so sweet and adorable! No wonder her older sister has frequent nosebleeds!

last edited at Feb 20, 2023 2:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.