Forum › Adult NicoMaki discussion

joined May 22, 2018

nice one, good job

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Hm, wouldn't it make more sense to start a career as musician? 30y old idol sounds depressing.

Mimorin (Umi's VA, 32) and Soramaru (Nico's, almost 29) are still going strong doing the idol thing. I'm glad for slightly-older idols.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I wanna know what Kotori's mom does to stay so young lookin'

Given her position, bathing in the blood of virgins seems plausible.

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

No, just no... why is nicoMaki so popular? They doch not fit :(
Nico is only irritating^^

joined Jan 6, 2017

No, just no... why is nicoMaki so popular? They doch not fit :(
Nico is only irritating^^

Please don't come to a comment section of a NicoMaki doujin to complain about NicoMaki, that's poor taste.

And to answer your question, NicoMaki is so popular because many people think they fit together very well (I'd say mostly because it's tsundere x tsundere), doesn't really matter if you think otherwise. If you showed me one of your ships that I disliked, I could probably think of multiple reasons why they wouldn't work out, but you would disagree with those reasons.
They also had a lot of interaction in season two, and considering the other popular ships, they don't really fit with other characters (Nico's best option based on season 1 would be Nozomi, but her relationship with Eli felt very close to most fans, thus NozoEli became more popular. Maki's best option based on season 1 is either Hanayo or Rin, but we run into the same situation with RinPana and since many people don't like polygamy, Maki had to be left out. Honoka, Kotori, and Umi didn't really interact with either in either season, so NicoMaki is the only ship remaining).

And I will not allow you to insult #1 idol (best girl) like that. En garde!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The shipping wars are pointless, but in the case of NicoMaki it was a very popular ship with fans in Japan even before there was an anime and not much of a manga. It has continued to be popular. Some things are popular because they are popular and because the creators pay attention to what the fans want. The same applies to NozoEri. And the three subunits.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nico is best girl, fight me.

joined Jan 3, 2017

The shipping wars are pointless, but in the case of NicoMaki it was a very popular ship with fans in Japan even before there was an anime and not much of a manga. It has continued to be popular. Some things are popular because they are popular and because the creators pay attention to what the fans want. The same applies to NozoEri. And the three subunits.

There is a lot of official promotion of this ship too, like Zurui yo magnetic today and some of the pvs.

473a2eb411ff7fe55f43b145b0e4fdc1
joined Oct 15, 2018

Nico is best girl, fight me.

Facts can't be fought. Nico is amazing and Maki (and personally Nozomi and Eli too (;´∀`) ) are perfect girls for Nico.

joined Sep 13, 2018

is that the legendary lose-hair nico? i remember that PV they did in the anime and nico suddenly let herself without hairband and it was 10000 times better.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Love the adult life doujins.
And this one is pretty sweet! And loved that Nozoeli casual mention... now I want one centered on them too.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Hm, wouldn't it make more sense to start a career as musician? 30y old idol sounds depressing.

Mimorin (Umi's VA, 32) and Soramaru (Nico's, almost 29) are still going strong doing the idol thing. I'm glad for slightly-older idols.

I mean asian women look young untill they hit like 60.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

So technically Nico doing something like a youtuber/streamer but not very good at it. Still Maki shouldn't calling her an unsuccessful 30 years old adult. Life is hard for everyone and nobody is the same so she shouldn't put her standard for successful adult on Nico like that. But forget all I have said, I love this story especially Nico and Maki's conversation part it kindda real and true to the characters. And folk this is why NikoxMaki is still the best couple.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

i guess nico stayed flat forever, RIP
nico nico no boobs

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Delightfully warm and sweet NicoMaki goodness!

To reply you must either login or sign up.