Forum › K-ON! Shuffle discussion

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Mio's panties are an important part of the K-On lore, as much as guita and the side characters.

Now... do we ship the married couple or Kaede x NotRikofromLoveLive ?

Threeway is the only option

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Kaede x Maho definitely, she doesn't fit as a daughter.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So Riko from Love Live Maho is gay for Kaede. I thought she was gonna be paired with Yukari. xD
But what about Riko, what will she play? And why is Maho the guitarist? lol

Edit: Similarly, when I was watching Urara Meirochō, I assumed Chiya would be paired with Nono and Kon with Koume, but Chiya and Kon ended up being paired with each other. xD
I don't think Nono and Koume were paired with anyone else, though (except maybe the witch [forgot her name] for Koume).

Edit: It might get confusing calling Maho "Riko" since this series has a character actually called Riko. lol

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 10:33AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm really likin this crew. They're fun. I like how Yukari is pretty much like a smart and dependable Yui haha. I'm kinda surprised that they're pushing Maho with Kaede. I prefer the Maho x Yukari pairing though since straight man pairings are usually my jam.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

Edit: It might get confusing calling Maho "Riko" since this series has a character actuslly called Riko. lol

Maho : Not Riko From Love Live
Riko: Riko but Not Riko From Love Live

Alright alright I'll stop now XP is just funny because they look alike and thier behavior is similar too.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

juanelric posted:

Edit: It might get confusing calling Maho "Riko" since this series has a character actuslly called Riko. lol

Alright alright I'll stop now XP is just funny because they look alike and thier behavior is similar too.

then how about
maho : Not riko from love live
yukari :Not chika/honoka from love live
riko : RIko but not riko from lovelive
kaede :kaede

i think that could work

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 5:46PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

juanelric posted:

then how about
maho : Not riko from love live
yukari :Not chika/honoka from love live
riko : RIko but not riko from lovelive
kaede :kaede

i think that could work

What about "Kaede but not Takagaki"?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's Katsura not Kaede!

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 10:54AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Every chapter Maho is becoming more and more like Riko from LL! The backstories and insecurities are way too similar. There had to be some sort of inspiration from LL.....oh well still best girl.

Noah%20cyrus%20horsegirl
joined Sep 8, 2018

They live in a society

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

More Maho x Kaede development, now they're on a first name basis.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Officially shipping Maho x Kaede. Pls more interaction from them though Yukari and Maho has some kind of funny tandem.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That discrimination!!! hahahaha
Very lovely ... I'm so glad this is back![

We're going to get some used plotlines like buying the instruments and having to get a part time job I bet

joined Jan 5, 2016

I just rewatched the K-on! movie, damn how I love this series! I can only hope for Kyoto animation to pick this up.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

They live in a society

I didn't even think of that lol

Anyway, I wonder if Basketball girl will join the society too, then (I assume) they'll have enough members to officially be a club.

And yeah, KaeMaho best kappuru.

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 10:36AM

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

"The story would be different if she knew the Company president's daugther or someone like that?!"

So basically: No Mugi, no discount, uh?
At least Maho picked one way less expensive than Gitah.

47571239_1082868645220236_4572154478010040320_n
joined Oct 19, 2018

Oh then they're in the same years as HTT (or juniors) but in different schools?

Or K-On Shuffle happens after HTT and/or Wakaba Girls graduate?

last edited at Oct 19, 2018 9:10AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Probably the same years as HTT, since they apparently went to HTT's first live.

About that phrase in the end,

1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

Well, from the conversations in the first couple of chapters, Yukari and Kaede went to HTT first concert, so it's pretty possible they are the same age as Asuza or be just a bit younger.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I don't know why I really enjoy how Yukari is pretty much the opposite of Yui in everything but their personalities. It's so fun to make the comparisons. Hoping Kurumi will show up more too since Ui ended up being a big part of the original K-ON. I really like annoying, teasing big sister types like her haha.

Midori'sbittersweetshit.jpg-1-1-min-min-1-min
joined Mar 14, 2018

Kakifly's art is getting better. Absolutely love the nearly accurate details on the PRS (The stripy one)

joined May 7, 2017

Good to see, after all these years, Kakifly's comedy is still on point, I chuckled, giggled and laughed a whole bunch this chapter

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

After reader Chapter 4, all I can think about is how Maho picked out her guitar. So many people pick out expensive guitars because they look cool and have a known brand name, but they don't actually try to PLAY the thing to decide if they like it. If you don't like how it feels or it sounds you won't wanna play it, regardless of how cool it looks! Sorry, this is all irreverent to the story but this kinda thing drives me CRAZY.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Shirou

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oof that peer pressure to make Maho spend her savings lol. I feel for you Maho. But then again it's also Maho's fault for wanting that guitar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.