Forum › High School Inari Tamamo-chan! discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally caught up with this. :O

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This one of a handful of manga I keep coming back to and reread every once in a while. It's very easy to digest.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I could have done without the photography creepiness. It's not funny and has been done about a billion times too often. But otherwise... ^^

You say that, but given everything we've learned of the characters, the guys aren't so much creepers, but rather just legit fans and admirers of Tamamo-chan. To be perfectly honest, I think the boys have been shockingly honest and pure when it comes to the kitsune in question, since they just want to capture the beauty/cuteness of Tamamo.

Eh, to be fair, taking upskirt shots is a creeper move.

I have to apologize and agree with you... While some of the guys (such as the one on the baseball team) are still rather 'innocent' in their infatuation with Tomamo-san, the photo club guy definitely crosses the line into creeper territory.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

That's a Warframe hoodie in the last panel
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/high_school_inari_tamamo_chan_ch37#8

Edit: also, can we get the database updated to UTF8mb4 collation so that we can use emoji in comments?

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 3:35AM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Hey this is a pretty cute series.. If only it wasn't lowkey laced with het

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

does it really matter that much? It's a wholesome and cute comedy, what more could you ask for.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The raccoon-weasel couplepair is made of kek and win seriously

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

NSFW

I could have done without the photography creepiness. It's not funny and has been done about a billion times too often. But otherwise... ^^

You say that, but given everything we've learned of the characters, the guys aren't so much creepers, but rather just legit fans and admirers of Tamamo-chan. To be perfectly honest, I think the boys have been shockingly honest and pure when it comes to the kitsune in question, since they just want to capture the beauty/cuteness of Tamamo.

Eh, to be fair, taking upskirt shots is a creeper move.

I have to apologize and agree with you... While some of the guys (such as the one on the baseball team) are still rather 'innocent' in their infatuation with Tomamo-san, the photo club guy definitely crosses the line into creeper territory.

Yeah, it's really uncomfortable.

That's a Warframe hoodie in the last panel
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/high_school_inari_tamamo_chan_ch37#8

Edit: also, can we get the database updated to UTF8mb4 collation so that we can use emoji in comments?

Agree on the emoji thing, especially since I sometimes forget it's not supported and add an emoji just to see it disappear (that's how I found out it's not supported to begin with) ¯_(ツ)_/¯

does it really matter that much? It's a wholesome and cute comedy, what more could you ask for.

Agree. And it's not like it's shoved down our throats like Amanchu

The raccoon-weasel couplepair is made of kek and win seriously

topkek

I forgot what the tall girl was, thank you for that comment xD

(I kinda wish there was a way of collapsing text link on MAL, I kinda don't want to remove the context for my replies)

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There should be a Thicc or Chubby tag. I'm not alone on this, right?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/high_school_inari_tamamo_chan_ch14#4

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Did the raws stop, or was it the translation?

joined Jan 11, 2018

Wow that's a lot of new chapters, also some pretty yuri moments.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Chapter 32 is out of order.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Awooo? Awoooo!

joined Feb 1, 2013

I knew the member of the baseball was an honorable sort in the end. Still, the photo guy IS a total creep and I like him less and less.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Chapter 63.5 went heavy on the fan service.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Whoa suddenly 13 chapters updated. But they've all been uploaded previously on different times before? Anyone know why some series are like this? Before I was having this problem with "Ouji sama nante Iranai".

TheRandomPenguin
Uij3_yyd
joined Feb 11, 2016

Whoa suddenly 13 chapters updated. But they've all been uploaded previously on different times before? Anyone know why some series are like this? Before I was having this problem with "Ouji sama nante Iranai".

Appearantly the series has been picked up by Seven Sea (up for a Jan 2021 release) so the scanlation team decided to drop it.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So anyone else notice the Public Morals Girl has finally just turned full gay?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Woah, did not expect nipples in this manga.

Also spotted another appearance of Tachanka, this time as a doll Reiko-sensei made for her son.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/high_school_inari_tamamo_chan_ch42#7

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 9:26AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Whatever happened to this series.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whatever happened to this series.

It got an official release.

To reply you must either login or sign up.