joined Oct 15, 2014

Titten is the German word for "breasts"

Is THAT why we call them tits!?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

My god! The Nurse actually exists!

2014-09-06-korra
joined Aug 18, 2015

Omg being German, I find the title incredibly hilarious. Would also be a great name for a band of the Neue Deutsche Härte genre. Like Rammstein and Eisbrecher. ...Panzertitten!

__tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_namayon
joined Jul 14, 2017

In English, a band called "Tank Titties" would be an incredibly hilarious name for a band xD

Edit: Just realized. "Tank Tits" is slang for big breasts. Unintentional wordplay maybe?

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 8:43PM

joined Dec 18, 2014

Omg being German, I find the title incredibly hilarious. Would also be a great name for a band of the Neue Deutsche Härte genre. Like Rammstein and Eisbrecher. ...Panzertitten!

Being German as well, this just made my day.
I can totally see that as well.

last edited at Mar 27, 2018 12:10AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

In English, a band called "Tank Titties" would be an incredibly hilarious name for a band xD

Edit: Just realized. "Tank Tits" is slang for big breasts. Unintentional wordplay maybe?

Once you put titties in the name of your band you just open yourslef up to that kind of slang.

joined Mar 8, 2016

A doujin where they show (bloody) fingering, but not nipples... seems like a strange choice but there it is.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

PSA: "Titten" is actually more "tits" in English, i.e. it's a bit more crude, rather colloquial term (though not directly offensive). "Brüste" would be "breasts".

joined Sep 23, 2017

Bleeding during "first time" being expected or normal is a pernicious myth that needs to die.
Blood is a bad sign.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Where the hell the pentil???
:v

joined Dec 30, 2018

Bleeding during "first time" being expected or normal is a pernicious myth that needs to die.
Blood is a bad sign.

Ummm are you dumb?
Lots of people bleed immidiately after the hymen is broken

To reply you must either login or sign up.