Forum › Ayame and Amane discussion

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

WHAAAAAATTTTTTT????????THATTTT ENNNDDD?????
Well, sasuga Dowman Sayman.Unexpected as usual.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

DAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM YOU SAYMAN, I LOVE YOUR WORK BUT ALSO HATE IT AND LOVE IT AGAIN AND AHSKUDJHABSKJHDBASKHJDBAWS just one more chapter, pls ;_;

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Why does it say these last few chapters were added on January 1st if they were added yesterday?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Why does it say these last few chapters were added on January 1st if they were added yesterday?

I believe the release date refers to when the scanlated chapter was first put onto the internet - basically these chapters were done a year ago but they just haven't been uploaded to Danbooru until just now.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

They're the release date, different from the order they are added. I released them on Mangadex back in January and only now have Dynasty added them (I'm assuming cos they were sceptical of another group picking up from thetsuuyaku.)

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

So many of these comedic yuri series would be so much better if they did what this one did and just gave you a little bit of a payoff at the end.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

If you don't wake up soon... I really will suck on your nipples, you know?

Never change, Dowman Sayman.

Btw why's chapter 31 missing?

joined Jul 2, 2016

I do own the physical copy of the manga, and there’s still a few chapters left to be translated.

joined Jun 25, 2021

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever read.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I do own the physical copy of the manga, and there’s still a few chapters left to be translated.

Why is no one talking about this????

To reply you must either login or sign up.