Forum › Phantom Wish discussion

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

On going? :0

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Japanese Trucks killed more people then all wars combined.

given the style, this is likely Thai

Clearly they imported the murdertruck from Japan.

joined Apr 27, 2017

"I HAVE MICHAEL'S HEART!"

But seriously.. A story like this often elaborates on the aftermath that surrounds the accident/death or the events leading up to it, to flesh out the characters and make the viewer care about them. Since this story is just about the accident, what I essentially felt from this story is.. nothing.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Basing from 15Y+, the author needs to improve in her narrative tools especially on flashbacks as what Nezchan pointed out. I am not sure if the author tries to use ellipsis in here because it doesn't seem to fit the bill. But the art is distinct that I automatically remembered her other works.

Edit:
.... or maybe I have too much of Twilight Saga fandom... LOL

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 7:21PM

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

;w; I was so confused until I read the commennntttsssss. This is so sad.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I do like that this comes in two convenient sizes: Way too small, and just a bit too big.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

But seriously.. A story like this often elaborates on the aftermath that surrounds the accident/death or the events leading up to it, to flesh out the characters and make the viewer care about them. Since this story is just about the accident, what I essentially felt from this story is.. nothing.

Heck, this is pretty much the main plot of the sports manga Knight In the Area.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well I can Guess the plot: they transplanted the dead girl's heart, now the one in the hospital will start seeing the ghost of the dead girl and the ghost will ask her to make her ex happy or something.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

PLEASE MAKE THIS A SERIES

joined Feb 23, 2016

Shiet ._.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I present you P'Truck, the cousin of Truck-san.

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

Thanks for the explanation ladies. I didn't get the story. See why I don't like picture diary.

Josh
joined Nov 18, 2017

damn that shit is like pulse but it was fucking deep as hell T^T

joined Apr 26, 2016

I think the girl died and the grean girl get her heart and so she remember something from the dead girl

Yeah, it's a play on "phantom pain". The girl who received the heart feels the longing for the love she can't be with, but doesn't know why.

The storytelling is so vague though, and it's hard to sort what's flashback from what's present-day and the point of view keeps shifting. It's a good idea but the execution lacks.

also that's not phantom pain that is when a limb is removed you still get feedback as if there

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the girl died and the grean girl get her heart and so she remember something from the dead girl

Yeah, it's a play on "phantom pain". The girl who received the heart feels the longing for the love she can't be with, but doesn't know why.

The storytelling is so vague though, and it's hard to sort what's flashback from what's present-day and the point of view keeps shifting. It's a good idea but the execution lacks.

also that's not phantom pain that is when a limb is removed you still get feedback as if there

You know that, and I know that, but does the author know that?

joined Apr 26, 2016

You know that, and I know that, but does the author know that?

No probably not
You can't get memories unless you somehow can transplant brains which digitally might be possible in 2045

joined Nov 21, 2017

Well... I got it but.. okay

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

huh I don't get it or maybe I do?

joined May 25, 2020

yooo what the fuck author?

To reply you must either login or sign up.