Forum › Public Morals discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@morter & @Ghost Shogun - lol - I did wonder if they meant, since it's mochi, how can they not be lol?

I guess in this case, her older sister hadn't realised she liked girls till Sasano kissed her just recently (we heard she hadn't had a relationship since she beat up her high school bf lol) - I guess she gave up on relationships and threw herself into work? (It probably failed because he was a guy but she didn't realise?)

And by the point Kasumi was old enough to fall in love, she had already found Acchan.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

Mmmmm, more serious girl chasing delinquent. Somehow this is turning out to be my favorite theme.

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Strange usually the serious girl is the Tsundere in these stories but I quite like it the other way around :D

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is a forbidden love!
1. Not sisters
2. Age gap < 8 years
3. One is not the immediate supervisor of the other

Yet their forbidden love is as sweet as a normal love.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

1. Not sisters
2. Age gap < 8 years

3 is sort of true, though. The morals officer can get her in trouble for her infractions.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Because it's a mochi work. How can sisters NOT be lovers??

How can lovers not be sisters? FTFY

joined Oct 12, 2015

Just love how Mochi put in little blush when they re talking

Is the mother the main customer in the Video Rental series? They look very similar.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

@morter & @Ghost Shogun - lol - I did wonder if they meant, since it's mochi, how can they not be lol?

I guess in this case, her older sister hadn't realised she liked girls till Sasano kissed her just recently (we heard she hadn't had a relationship since she beat up her high school bf lol) - I guess she gave up on relationships and threw herself into work? (It probably failed because he was a guy but she didn't realise?)

And by the point Kasumi was old enough to fall in love, she had already found Acchan.

Don't think to much about it, it was a joke because of what they said: because Mocchi has so much work where the sisters are lovers xD that doesn't mind that all her/his works needs to have it ^^

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

1. Not sisters
2. Age gap < 8 years

3 is sort of true, though. The morals officer can get her in trouble for her infractions.

Good point. I feel a little better about their relationship now.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

feed me more

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

What do you call a relationship where one partner is significantly angrier than the other?

rage gap

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 7:35PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

What do you call a relationship where one partner is significantly angrier than the other?

rage gap

Please make it a tag.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

rage gap

Bravo!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I can't stop thinking that the public comite modals is Kanata's sister.

To reply you must either login or sign up.