Forum › Homuhomu Night Mission discussion

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Homura you perv

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Are those not panties Madoka's wearing? They sure look like panties, or at least some kind of underwear, to me... I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Anyhow, hilarious thing, just like Kaori's previous hilarious thing.

joined Mar 3, 2017

And thus a pervert discovered her true calling.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Are those not panties Madoka's wearing? They sure look like panties, or at least some kind of underwear, to me... I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Anyhow, hilarious thing, just like Kaori's previous hilarious thing.

I was surprised when I read that, too. I think the idea might have been not wearing any pants, not panties.

Edit: After reading the rest, though, it got me even more confused.

Edit 2: Yep, it was about pants. Was it a translation mistake or was it like that in the original?

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 10:22PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Well that was stupid, creepy and flat out unfunny. The two doujins that this artist has made so far just revolve around one joke, that homura is a pervert, and it's not a very funny joke at that.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well that was stupid, creepy and flat out unfunny. The two doujins that this artist has made so far just revolve around one joke, that homura is a pervert, and it's not a very funny joke at that.

Speak for yourself, I found the joke and Homura's perviness quite funny. I do admit that her perviness is rather overused, but I personally still find it hilarious (if done right, of course).

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

That Snake's pose...

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Speak for yourself, I found the joke and Homura's perviness quite funny. I do admit that her perviness is rather overused, but I personally still find it hilarious (if done right, of course).

On the other hand I always found jokes about Madoka seducing Homura to be the funniest. Because you'd never guess that the most shy & moe person in the show was actually any good in bed. And there's always the classic Mami Head jokes, now those never fail to make me laugh.

last edited at Jun 25, 2017 12:49AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

On the other hand I always found jokes about Madoka seducing Homura to be the funniest. Because you'd never guess that the most shy & moe person in the show was actually any good in bed. And there's always the classic Mami Head jokes, now those never fail to make me laugh.

Now, I agree with you there. Manga in which Madoka takes the chance to jump Homura's bones are the best (see: all of Maitake's stuff). Mami head jokes are perhaps a bit trite at this point, but at least they never go over anyone's heads and always make me laugh my head off.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Mami head jokes are perhaps a bit trite at this point, but at least they never go over anyone's heads

they probably go over one head

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I was surprised when I read that, too. I think the idea might have been not wearing any pants, not panties.

Edit 2: Yep, it was about pants. Was it a translation mistake or was it like that in the original?

This puzzled me as well. The original version on the author's pixiv is already in "Engrish" and indeed speaks about pants not panties
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23474106

Profile%20-%20copy
joined Aug 28, 2016

This puzzled me as well. The original version on the author's pixiv is already in "Engrish" and indeed speaks about pants not panties
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23474106

Yeah... that's my fault. I'll go back and edit that.

Edit: ...And Fixed.

last edited at Jun 25, 2017 4:38PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ah that was good and hilarious

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, I could've sworn I've seen this somewhere before. Anyways, my favorite part was Kyubey's reaction to Homura's perviness.

To reply you must either login or sign up.