Forum › Rapunzel discussion

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Disgusting. Dont know why i read it in spite of Yandere tag, but i definitely do not want to read something like this ever again. How sick must this girl be to make her lover lose her sight. Just... disgusting.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Disgusting. Dont know why i read it in spite of Yandere tag, but i definitely do not want to read something like this ever again. How sick must this girl be to make her lover lose her sight. Just... disgusting.

Do feel ya, I recommend reading comments on anything you are about to read. No matter the tags.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Do feel ya, I recommend reading comments on anything you are about to read. No matter the tags.

And what about spoilers?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And what about spoilers?

Up to ya, it is its own risk.

Go in blind
OR
Look around for warnings (first 2 or 3 posts tend to work)

There is usually not much spoilers going on... as far as I've noticed, mostly opinions (like or not like, or pointing at a page). that Aside, spoiling yourself a one-shot isn't that big of a deal... It's a one-shot... Then again, I am not much into story driven stuff, so yea.

Music-note
joined Feb 28, 2014

Very creepy to say the least.

joined Mar 12, 2014

I literally said "Oh god.." with my eyes wide and my mom glanced at me. I didn't expect it would end that way! O.o
oh well at least they are together in the end.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ok, that was really effed up.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

maybe the yandres be forever happy with each other

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Well, this is Yandere .
So I have no complain about this.
Even though...I feel...kinda ...a sad-happy feeling ...

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

Sacrificing her eyes?! Those don't grow like hair does; hair doesn't even compare to the need of our eyes. What a disturbing love!

^this. that was just so wrong, no way in h*ll I would do that
*edit: and why is this not tagged as "what the fuck am I reading?"

last edited at Jun 2, 2014 11:45AM

joined Oct 12, 2013

Go in blind

So to speak.

Personally, I loved it. Sure it's messed up; that's half the fun. You guys gotta relax.

joined Sep 27, 2014

Deeply disturbing, but as long as they're happy I guess.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Lol! What if the girl only has the bandage on?

That's what I'm trying to believe.

last edited at Dec 20, 2014 5:44PM

joined Mar 30, 2012

I think ONE eye would've been enough compensation, since hair grows back.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think ONE eye would've been enough compensation, since hair grows back.

Or just no eye ._.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

What a twist O_O
If the girl decided that her eyes should be the compensation for loss of the girl's hair and thinks it's worth it, then I guess the two are really twisted in a way that the two belongs to each other (.___. )

So that's how a yandere having a relationship with another yandere.. (.__. )

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Love this the plot really get me... :D

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

One word.

No. (−_−;)

joined Dec 28, 2014

Well thats yandere for you :/

last edited at Jan 27, 2015 6:08AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

oh what the fuck...
WHY DIDNT SHE JUST TELL HER SHE GREW HER HAIR OUT FOR HER.

joined May 3, 2014

That was... just sick o_o"
I mean, it's kinda moving that she was ready to sacrifice her eyes for the person she loves, but what kind of love needs a sacrifice like that just to prevent that one of them gets jealous... they need a therapy... both of 'em
The reference to the story Rapunzel is quite good, but it would have been better if Saika would have had a lost her eyes because she saved Mio in some kind of way.
I know that love isn't unconditional, even if most people want it to be that way. You have to compromise now and than, you argue sometimes and you forgive... but you should NEVER had to ask the one you love to put themselfe in danger or to hurt themself out of ulterior motives (greed, envy or in this case, jealousy)

i agree 9000% with you on that >.>.....fuk that is so ......

joined May 3, 2014

Maybe the razor was radioactive and now the rest of her senses will become a thousand times sharper to compensate for her lost vision. She will then become Daredevil. Sequel?

(' u ')b

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Nah, she will become the equivalent of Cyclops and lead the X-Lesbians to a better future

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

yandere x yandere. I can't believe she stabbed her eyes out x_x

joined Jun 24, 2014

I would have said hell noooooo, im sorry for cutting your hair, ill buy you wigs till it grows back :|

LMAO

To reply you must either login or sign up.