Forum › Que Rico! discussion

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

an addict to food

Aren't all humans?

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

That:

Sounds like a weirdly pronounced way to say que succulènto (succulent)
Which is probs funnier if we knew the meme

and that:

"How succulent", I think. Not sure it's Spanish. Maybe a Spanish in-joke of some kind?

Both are correct. "khe zukulento" is a very and absolutly wrong way to write and pronunce "qué suculento" (How succulent). Personaly, I don't know the meme in question, but for me was hilarious because in the south of Spain (mainly in Andalucía region) people tend to pronounce Spanish in a very particular way that is VERY similar to what is shown here.

So, inevitably, the Spanish community is going to feel more or less tempted to comment, because to us, in one way or another, is a joke too habitual (and hence my comment that possibly only a person who Live in Spain can understood it, of course I didn't know that exist a meme about it ... I'll have to look for it xD).

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Alright.

So it has no story at all?

What a waste of ink and time.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Alright.

It's the charm of Nishi Uko's writing. Little glimpses into their lives, or a specific scenes in particular. They're like short stories.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Alright.

It's the charm of Nishi Uko's writing. Little glimpses into their lives, or a specific scenes in particular. They're like short stories.

I guess everyone to their own taste....

Still a waste of time for me :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Alright.

Dude, you can just say that it's not the sort of thing you're into without insulting the author.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Alright.

Dude, you can just say that it's not the sort of thing you're into without insulting the author.

That is why i said its not for me and i don't liked it. But other people might like as everyone has different taste.

On a side note, an author should be ready for little criticism for his/her work. I wrote fanfiction too and i got good commets and some bad too. So yeah enduring criticism is what author must have.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The manga's title is in spanish but no cute/hot latina lesbians in sight.

I'm very disappointed.

On a side note, an author should be ready for little criticism for his/her work. I wrote fanfiction too and i got good comments and some bad too. So yeah enduring criticism is what author must have.

You're absolutely correct. Criticism is necessary for improvement whether you're doing something just for fun or professionally.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

On a side note, an author should be ready for little criticism for his/her work. I wrote fanfiction too and i got good commets and some bad too. So yeah enduring criticism is what author must have.

Absolutely. However, it would have been great if your main criticism wasn't limited to "this is a waste of time".

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Absolutely. However, it would have been great if your main criticism wasn't limited to "this is a waste of time".

Mine was lack of any story whatsoever. Read my comment please :/

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

To add on this, the format is also a poor choice to present small scenes between couples since it fails to generate investment on the characters, is like coming midway through a movie and then being swapped by another one after five minutes.

Of course, this isn't an issue if the characters are the same through the different stories but at that point you might as well go to read Collectors instead.

last edited at Nov 20, 2016 7:51AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^

Exactly

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My disappointment is that they didn't focus on Spanish cuisine.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

My disappointment is that they didn't focus on Spanish cuisine.

Yep, I also thought. In fact, I think that the unique spanish trait in that dinner was the Rioja wine...

Img_6894
joined Oct 16, 2016

Ok... I'm mexican and I was like "wait... que rico? Really?" XD

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Alternative Title: khe zukulento

Sorry, none spanish speaking person here..what does it mean?

It means more like "It makes me horny" xDDD it star because of one episode of Yu-gi-oh, where one of them makes a face like "e.e". Yo know, that face. It's that guy http://k45.kn3.net/taringa/6/0/B/0/8/6/daselreaper/534.jpg

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sounds like a weirdly pronounced way to say que succulènto (succulent)
Which is probs funnier if we knew the meme

Nah, it's more like "I'm horny" xD the meme it's from one episode in yu-gi-oh where one of the characters makes that face "e.e", this is the meme http://k45.kn3.net/taringa/6/0/B/0/8/6/daselreaper/534.jpg

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Hola amigos!

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Oh God she's so smooth like if ice and ice had a super ice baby!

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Mine was lack of any story whatsoever. Read my comment please :/

The criticism was on how you phrased it. Why claim that others should be open to criticism when you aren't open yourself.

But this was a nice little piece that /does/ have a story. It's not a grand adventure or a whirlwind romance, but the story is of a little glimpse into the life of these two people (and their friends!).

To reply you must either login or sign up.