Forum › A Love Smeared In Ashes discussion

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

aaa that jealous glare. good shit. yotsuhara furiko does it again

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This was glorious!! Great art and the expressions are fantastic.

Loved when the jealousy kicked in and how confused Yasuko was. And how fiercely protective Sunako was. "Onee-chan is MINE!",

Thanks a lot for translating this gem. Can't wait to see the sequel.

I would love to read a full series of this.

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I never read incest story before but this one is cute :) so there is a sequel? What's the title?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Okay? Not everything in a fictional work has to be blatantly explained and obvious. Speculation and intimation is fine especially with a short story like this.

not blatantly but subtle im not saying we need a full chapter to explain it only two panel to suggest it but we dont have anything and no the scene of the funeral doesnt count if your father dies and you have to move with another family that d be normal reaction even if you use to live with an ideal family im not saying that as a story is horrible cuz im reading that has a continuation im saying that righ now the one shot dont have anything interesting to tell me maybe the next chapter will complement to be a good story i dont really know only reading the sequel i could make a comentary about it

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

thats just mere speculation the manga doesnt show anything to sugest it

No? Not like the fact that her own mother just dumped her on some strangers and wanted nothing to do with her from then on? I think that's some indication of poor home life. Of course they used a bit of speculation, but I personally think that Thousand Scars hit the nail on the head with their analysis.

im pretty sure that his mom also died in the accident not pretty sure

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Good to see more Yotsuhara Furiko works translated. Thank you very much.

The girl who plays Cinderella and her assistant seem like an interesting pair, too.

joined May 27, 2017

I wish I was a girl and have a little sister that in love with me... I'll definitely accept her love

there's a sequel of this ?

are people still playing pokemon go in 2k17 ?

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Man it was that jealous stare that brought this oneshot straight to my favourites list. Always love the expressions that this author is able to convey despite the simplistic character faces. That's talent.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg the release when she finally confessed. God I was about to go into cardiac arrest

joined Oct 17, 2016

Id love to see a sequel, where One Chan is all dere dere, and the whole class falls for her, so well get to see more from Yandere Imouto. ^^

joined Jul 20, 2016

Noooo it ends just as it's getting good! Is there a sequel? It'd be great to see Sunako's side of the story like why does she care so much and tries so hard? What happened to her own mother? Why was she suddenly adopted into Yasuko's family? Ahh so many questions.

Also I think half-sister still counts as incest and not pseudo incest right? There is still blood relations involved.

There is sequel. No carriage no pumpkin no prince!!! Its in this website

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 11:57AM

joined May 25, 2019

Noooo it ends just as it's getting good! Is there a sequel? It'd be great to see Sunako's side of the story like why does she care so much and tries so hard? What happened to her own mother? Why was she suddenly adopted into Yasuko's family? Ahh so many questions.

Also I think half-sister still counts as incest and not pseudo incest right? There is still blood relations involved.

There is sequel. No carriage no pumpkin no prince!!! Its in this website

Where?...

OH THAT'S THE TITLE OF THE SEQUEL "No carriage no pumpkin no prince"

Thanks man:)

last edited at Jul 2, 2020 11:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.