Forum › Verbotene Frucht discussion

joined Jan 14, 2016

why is Maria so angsty, like seriously theres nothing wrong with lesbians, at least it's clear tsubasa has no problem with it, she's best friends with Hibiki and Miku who are gay as shit and Kirka and Shirabe who are also gay as can be and Maria knows both of them too >_< why angast for the sake of it

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Also mir gefällt dir Titel ja sehr :'D
Great job~

joined Oct 21, 2013

Funny, I thought they were already a couple at the beginning of the story.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

german people....come out, come out, wherever you are

last edited at Jul 18, 2016 11:01AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

And I thought that ditching German would never come back to bite me..

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

why is Maria so angsty, like seriously theres nothing wrong with lesbians, at least it's clear tsubasa has no problem with it, she's best friends with Hibiki and Miku who are gay as shit and Kirka and Shirabe who are also gay as can be and Maria knows both of them too >_< why angast for the sake of it

maria's actually canonically raised by a christian parent so that might legit lead into it?

joined Jan 8, 2016

DEUTSCHLAND

No

Whoever didn't tag Hibiki x Miku needs to be executed

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Alle die deutsch sprechen sollen erscheinen xD

Nice title :D

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

Bin da und jetzt? :3

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

wow, mehr als erwartet o:

12993445_1138540659544820_3317986680163613305_n
joined Dec 7, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

N'Abend.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

TOO FUCKING MUCH TEXT... it doesn't feel natural anymore.

Images
joined Nov 15, 2015

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

N'Abend.

Bin da, bin da owo

joined Jan 4, 2014

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

N'Abend.

Bin da, bin da owo

Wenn ich so an andere Threads zurückdenke, dürften es noch einige mehr werden...

...and as an aside (or better, a "but Nez, it's on topic!" defence ;) ): "Verbotene Frucht" is German for "Forbidden Fruit" and carries the same connotation (unsurprisingly, given its origin). As for the other two: "Gift" is "Poison", and "Wunsch" is "Wish".

Hanako
joined Jan 26, 2014

There really aren't enough Symphogear stories out there.

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

DEUTSCHLAND

Na Fremde o.o

yes...yes...more...MORE

N'Abend.

Bin da, bin da owo

Wenn ich so an andere Threads zurückdenke, dürften es noch einige mehr werden...

...and as an aside (or better, a "but Nez, it's on topic!" defence ;) ): "Verbotene Frucht" is German for "Forbidden Fruit" and carries the same connotation (unsurprisingly, given its origin). As for the other two: "Gift" is "Poison", and "Wunsch" is "Wish".

Ich war mir ja wirklich nicht sicher ob ich jetzt auch mal die Hand heb oder nicht aber egal.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Got to agree with the English posts here. These drama filled doujins seem really out of place for Symphogear, which is about camaraderie and chummy morals that help you do your best. It seems like TsubaMari fans prefer them though, so they may scan and translate as they please. It would be great to get more thematically appropriate ones with the characters behaving normally though.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Got to agree with the English posts here. These drama filled doujins seem really out of place for Symphogear, which is about camaraderie and chummy morals that help you do your best. It seems like TsubaMari fans prefer them though, so they may scan and translate as they please. It would be great to get more thematically appropriate ones with the characters behaving normally though.

look i'm not even really into tsubamari and maria is a human trainwreck who turns literally everything she touches into poo. drama fits her

(also symphogear doujins that aren't hibimiku where etc)

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This was amazing ... I love the they lied to me thing and also the I love you so I distanced myself from you cliche.

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

Ich hab mir zuerst die Kommentare durchgelesen und danach erst den Manga alles nur wegen den Titel :D // I first read the comments because of the Titel xD

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Deutsh jawol ausgezeichnet selbverständlich haha I'm surprised I managed to understand the German comments.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

even if logic tells you that you're among people who will accept you for who you are, the fear of rejection is still a really powerful thing that can often just crush all that logic flat in an instant.
my parents were always totally open with being okay with whatever sexuality I might be, but when I told them I was a lesbian I broke down pretty much the same way Maria does here.
it's not just meaningless angst, it's something real people really experience in their real lives. I like this doujin because it doesn't shy away from that, even if it's more or less just using popular characters as a way to present itself to a wider audience

To reply you must either login or sign up.