Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It really really really is that bad D:

aside from all the unanswered plots it jumps all over the place and does the same thing Naruto did where oh it's the future time to tell you who banged who despite no lead or relevance because that's all you want right? D:

ty anon D:

on the all the things. Will make sure to do... put it on my agenda for becoming Prime Minister, right after establishing that Goku in fact is waaaayyyyy to strong for superman and it's a no contest and changing the national anthem to Row Row Fight the Powah for the bants D:

I dun need no pacts with devilz I got too muny skillz

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

That's a nice anthem! ^^
And you also have to change “God save the Queen” to “God save the Queer!”

Here's a song for you:
https://vimeo.com/10274155
(You have to listen to it very very loud!!!! The only way to listen to this song!)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Rina Called it!

So you like horror films? Personally I can't stand anything that is supposed to be even half-scary. Brutal, disgusting - no problem, but even if there's something even remotly scary I just refuse to cooperate. I couldn't even stomach 28 days later >.>

Heard from my mother that J-horrors are pretty good, she's really into eastern horrors.

@Galich Horror movies is kinda the only thing I watch nowadays ^ ^" well, outside of the mainstream anyways. They're oddly enjoyable to watch, even if most of them stopped being scary ^ - ^

That being said, a mention again that nowadays I tend to prefer horror films with positive/pure yuri in them...still searching for some new ones . o .

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 10:51AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

God save out gracious queer, God save our noble queer, God save our queer.

Youtube what did I do to deserve space jews 60 year old man martian in abusive marriage with 14 year old girl atlantis earth intangic interdemensional sex mediatation reincarnation justice league prayer.

what did I do.

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

@suosiki
Thanks for explaining it! I feel so much better now that I know you would like to be refered as they/them =v=. Taiwan you say? Well seeing how you were nice enough to recommend I'll have to bunk it up my list!

@anon99
Anon praised my words and picture! >///< im so happy and embarrassed!! XD Thank you! I try very hard its good to see my efforts seen. Im very persistent so i hope you all can bare with it.
@blackkitty
Yes!! Dont worry you wont be disappointed! Whenever you need motivation just say my name. Ill give you a sneak peak of what I can do! A sandal wont fit a shoe that isnt the right size!!
@galich
Thank you for also explaining! Smoking? Meds?? Long distance relationship??? O.O that seems to be three major life distroyers right there hmm dont worry ill motivate you to stop to some degree i hope. xD A puff only relieves the pain for that smoke but it will never heal that hole in your puzzled heart! Meds are a means of control, once becoming a reliability it will not fail to take control!! Without a reliable form of communication there cannot be proper connection!!!

I forgot to introduce myself XD. Alright ill do it! Im an ally of justice and the fist of righteousness!! Whenever I see corruption I bite its ears! ^v^/ hahaha joking aside Im from the US. You dont know how shocked i was finding out you guys were European XD. Hmm im in my early 20s so im not so experience yet. To be honest im happy i can finally be friends with you guys. I love yuri and I have to keep my love for it a secret in RL so knowing thats one thing we have in come makes me happy! Im so happy!!! Please take care of me and i hope we can become friends!!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

What is this, another page opened when I was catching up on my sleeping schedule?

@Anon I said this before and I'll say this again, I'm not out to flat out murder CCL. I'd have no one to talk with about strategy games.

We get along just fiiiiiine, don't listen to what CCL says V:

CCL "loves to read read yet never does" - Anon here you go, a reason for rivalry.

Nope, no e-mail. Mainly a few communicators, got removed and blocked on all of those.

The ridiculous thing is that we had similar situations in the past, but it was me removing her. Never lasted more than a day.

If you think that I've caused this chain of events, then I'm guilty as charged.

What can I say, I've always been a bit capricious and fickle. Again, guilty as charged.

@CCL Missed the graduation bit as well, congratulations!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina last time I watched TV voluntarily was more than 1,5 years ago.. and it was some western horror. Actually, I do remember which! The Serbian Film. Don't actually watch it, it's pretty disturbing.

Positive yuri? Now that's much more up my alley!

Well, what can I say, I really do want to like horror movies. I really really do. But I cannot. Always when films are being brought up I just stare awkwardly and listen to what others say.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@mint-leaf Welcome to Dynasty Cafe, hope you'll enjoy your stay! Everyone is welcome here, even CCL.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rika Let's count.. smoking, antidepressants, undersleeping.. well, if living self destructively is art, then I'm George Sand of it.

Just a few Internet friendships tho., I have plenty of very good Internet friends that I trust utterly. Had one of them come over to me from Finland a few months ago, it was pretty neat.

Thanks for the words! You're actually right on the money about the communication part, it takes two sides and a language/a form of communication for there actually being dialogue/communication and not a monologue.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rika-chan

Most of us here are quite persistent and stubborn, so no problem! ;)
It's just the combination that sucks for some of us. Being unmotivated, aimless and stubborn... (☉__☉”)
I think you can see why we'd need a motivational speaker here very badly (◦’ںˉ◦)

Love the justice and righteousness part! You fit in surprisingly well!
Why shocked? You thought all people here in Europe are conservative and old-fashioned...? ;)

Great to see you happy! (^__^)b Makes me happy as well! ^^
Ohohohohooo.... we will take care of you, no worries. We'll turn you into a lewd mess in no time! ;P

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@mint-leaf welcome to D. Cafe! do you have a preferable caffeine beverage?^^ .. maybe mint tea? xD

Thank you Anon99, this seems like a really nice forum, I'm really hoping it doesn't die out. Crossing my fingers ><

it wont die out... Anon is zombishly immortal!! :)

next I have to reply to Galich

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ mint-leaf

And another one! (* ̄∇ ̄*)
Hi there! waves frantically

No no no no... it's not me! It's you people who make this a great place! As long as nice peeps like you keep joining I'm sure this thread will stay here for a while ;)
So welcome to our mad little family! (˘̩̩̩▽˘̩̩̩)/

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon don't be so modest, you are the creator of this place, kind of like doctor Frankenstein.

No Anon = No Dynasty Cafe :(

Okay, time for a new, radical and fresh idea. CCL, let's bury the hatchet.

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 12:06PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich I'm sorry Gal-ish, I can't reply to everything at once. But thank you for your support! :)
well, I don't know if I will play with it - I'm too honest xD
I usually look for the bright side of things^^ I know that if I want something better to happen to me that means I have to make some changes! I've done that before, but now I don't have the inspiration.
I was kind of moody the other day, I'm sorry for that..no good with the serious posts about myself.

Of course I will root for you! You want to do the right thing^^ I always try to be very clear with people and it kills me when sometimes I cause misunderstandings because of poor communication skills... I keep my fingers crossed for you!

hah, we are doing great - we both have about 500 posts^^ we have to keep the momentum!

lol, your friend is a giant.. definitely a challenge... he makes even me feel as a tiny woman... be careful not to hurt your back!

There have always been many books where I live and actually the smell of book paper is still one of my favorite^^

oh, the poor thing :( no brandy, but a glass of wine^^

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@anon99
Anon praised my words and picture! >///< im so happy and embarrassed!! XD Thank you! I try very hard its good to see my efforts seen. Im very persistent so i hope you all can bare with it.

Rika_Senpai acting like such a Rika_Kouhai...

@Anon I said this before and I'll say this again, I'm not out to flat out murder CCL. I'd have no one to talk with about strategy games.

We get along just fiiiiiine, don't listen to what CCL says V:

CCL "loves to read read yet never does" - Anon here you go, a reason for rivalry.

Don't listen to them anon, stay my friend pls ;_;

that damn kinky car and galich are just jelly of our great friendship D:

@CCL Missed the graduation bit as well, congratulations!

Everyone missed on purpose then saw someone else say then thought oh well now I have to ;_;

Love the justice and righteousness part! You fit in surprisingly well!
Why shocked? You thought all people here in Europe are conservative and old-fashioned...? ;)

Wahhhh, people I know in America say the stereotype is that Europe is too liberal and commie and stuff D:

Great to see you happy! (^__^)b Makes me happy as well! ^^
Ohohohohooo.... we will take care of you, no worries. We'll turn you into a lewd mess in no time! ;P

You're turning people into lewd messes since when? D:

stay strong, they'll never get us Rika D:

Okay, time for a new, radical and fresh idea. CCL, let's bury the hatchet.

I never had a hatchet D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Badkitty No worries, I can see how this thread is overwhelming for most :P It's either read it live or get lost forever. If I weren't checking my phone once very 20 minutes, I don't think I would be able to read through all of those messages. Well, a difference between a medication and poison is dosage.

Well, you don't have to lie, just play it time. If they are being dishonest with you about their intentions, then you have all the rights to play it dumb and pretend to not notice their intentions. At least that's how I view it.

Well, that's very good that you look at the bright side of things, I envy people who are able to do that. Changes in such cases are good, but I had a few times in which they backfired horribly due to how rushily I've enacted them. Well, still better than nothing; I believe that a bad choice is better than no choice at all.

Don't worry about it, it's Dynasty Cafe after all. If something bothers you, you can always write about it here so we can brainstorm it..I was kind of moody the other day, I'm sorry for that..no good with the serious posts about myself.

Thanks! Well, I do not know if I'm doing the right thing tho; while communication is right and all, that entire quarrel was my fault, and I guess that both me and my friend are afraid that such a situation could happen again. Well, if I do get the chance to talk to her again, I'll do my damn hardest to try to prevent such quarrels from happening in the future.

Yup! Together we will outpost everyone in this thread!

Well, if you add both of our total post counts, we totally would!

Yup, it's kind of hilarious really. He's big and stands out a lot, plus he's loud as heck. Really fun to hang around with.

"Even" you? How tall are ya? :P

I can relate to loving that smell, same goes for new newspapers!

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 12:46PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@CCLNo, I have the authority here, with Anon or without Anon. CCL you're on the way out.

Me and Bulgariankitty are self-sufficent and will overpower you. We're also both Slavic.

Not really, no. Kind of neat to hear that I'm not the only one bothering with history >.>

Well, then go and buy one D:

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

You are sooo wrong and you don't even realize it! (¬‿¬)
I am the owner of the great delete button!
All the authority in this thread belongs to me! It is my birthright!
So you better watch out... I could make your posts all go away... (`∇´)ψ

@ CCL

Don't worry, pal! I'll always be on your side!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon well, you would end up destroying all of your posts, but, more importantly, a lion's share of CCL's. I am willing to make the sacrifice.

I still have BK, my most loyal of agents. If I am to be removed, then she is to continue my life's work.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Awww.... just because I call you funny names sometimes you totally missed my post... This world is so not fair! Buh!!!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well but then everyone else will put there's together and probably outdo you D:

@CCLNo, I have the authority here, with Anon or without Anon. CCL you're on the way out.

Me and Bulgariankitty are self-sufficent and will overpower you. We're also both Slavic.

Where'd you get your authority from, a toy that came with a happy meal? :P

Slav what? D: (Like so what with Slavs, not what's a Slav)

Not really, no. Kind of neat to hear that I'm not the only one bothering with history >.>

what's that? :o

Not what's history, what did you mean I meant.

Well, then go and buy one D:

I have no money and you said we should bury it last post but now you're all we're going to overpower me I'm v confused by these mixed signals o.o

@ Galich

You are sooo wrong and you don't even realize it! (¬‿¬)
I am the owner of the great delete button!
All the authority in this thread belongs to me! It is my birthright!
So you better watch out... I could make your posts all go away... (`∇´)ψ

You got the powah :D

@ CCL

Don't worry, pal! I'll always be on your side!

Yay Anon-san!

*offers hug D:

@Anon well, you would end up destroying all of your posts, but, more importantly, a lion's share of CCL's. I am willing to make the sacrifice.

Lion share of mine? :D

lololololol

Like, maybe 100 of mine come from here, a waaaaayyyyy smaller number and proportion than your's >:D

I still have BK, my most loyal of agents. If I am to be removed, then she is to continue my life's work.

So like, is it a cult now? D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well but then everyone else will put there's together and probably outdo you D:
Shush, this is a two gals operation, not everyone against poor little Galich and her agent.

"Galich and her best agent KinkyKitty" would sound pretty dirty, wouldn't it? Thank god I didn't write it down/.

I don't go to fastfoods, disgusting. And too fattening. Plus happy meals were always overpriced here.

Well, I can count on someone from smiliar-ish culture. You and your WASPs.

Well, you've mentioned that we've ignored your post and then came back to it after Anon's replied to it.

I don't have a backyard to bury one in. Doesn't matter, we will bury you.

I'm trying to be adaptive. Blackkitty's proclaimed she's ready to fight and so we should.

Well, a lion's share of recent ones. That was a bad idiom on my part.

The name doesn't matter. Sometimes it's a religion, cult, the government..

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 1:41PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I don't go to fastfoods, disgusting. And too fattening. Plus happy meals were always overpriced here.

Well git gud at metabolism then and like, they're not that disgusting >_>

Well, I can count on someone from smiliar-ish culture. You and your WASPs.

My wah o.o

I don't have a backyard to bury one in. Doesn't matter, we will bury you.

I'm trying to be adaptive. Blackkitty's proclaimed she's ready to fight and so we should.

Be a leader D:

Leaders stop fights D:

The name doesn't matter. Sometimes it's a religion, cult, the government..

what ? oO

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Traded away my metabolism for more books.

Well, maaaaybe they aren't disgusting, but still pretty bad.

Doesn't matter who's the leader, we both have a similar stance on the issue.

Well, doesn't matter how you call it, we'll still be somewhere

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

And again, you miss one important fact: unlike you I don't care about my post count (☉__☉”)
The only reason I'm here is to have fun. ~(‾▿‾~)(~‾▿‾)~
Numbers don't mean a damn to me...
And CCL already had way over a thousand posts when they showed up here.

@ ChocolateCakeLover

Where'd you get your authority from, a toy that came with a happy meal? :P

(っ⌒‿⌒)っ Come here! I gladly take that hug!
Honestly! You're the best! (♥ε♥)

To reply you must either login or sign up.