Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

**@CCL* Well.. again, poor wording. More like universal secular ethics, and yea, they go very well together.

Pretty much Proland in a nutshell.

Oh, right. Well, I guess that subtle hints do work at times.

Also, perhaaaaps there might be a small invite heading your way. Do with it what ya want to.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Ooh, Poland showcase :o

For some reason never inclined to play as them D:

Tho I do quite like them in Civ V for some reason Dx

Maybe I'm just used to the PLC being my enemy because I played Brandenburg Russia and Ottoderps early on... Even a casual French game they allied everyone around me and had bits of landlocked Belgium for some reason so were a nuisance.

And I think I should, just as Poland into spaces, into bed D:

I' already in bed.

Into sleep.

I should have said, into sleep.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Anon hah, I'm sorry, I know the title belongs to you... kinkyAnon-sama! but I'm so used to being teased that I automatically play along xD you do remind me of my best friend in this regard...

that's true, I'm usually all flowers and cakes but not always... I guess I do need a real inspiration for that since I'm demisexual^^ with a preference for women (I just need an inspiration for everything xD)

I'm not a good gamer... proven by my brother and his attempts to show me how to play GTA and some similar games xD

you are right^^ I know that pretty well..

I have a good childhood friend - we've been friends for 20 years, one of the best people I know of.. and very gay. And my family had always wanted to hook me up with him...until I told them he was gay and they replied: "quit being friends with him.. that wont bring you any good... you will get some funny ideas..."

thank you! better times for all of us!

you are right very often as well.

hah, our three maids are so colorful and queer - gay, demi, and trans^^

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

but I'm so used to being teased that I automatically play along

Kinky Kitty so m...

I'm sorry I try to sleep but the internet is the internet you see D:

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

This thread moves so fast lol

I get home from work and it's like a billion pages later. It also moves at the speed of light, so while I'm work so there never is a time to post anything.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm sorry >_>

You can be safe in the fact I never post anything worth reading so if you see my avi know you can safely skip D:

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Yeah, but with the mobile view you don't see any avatars. :P

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

D:

My name then;_;

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's easier to read a post than go "WELP it's ChocolateCakeLover again, better ignore this garbage." V:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

KinkyKitty, political issues, new users, my sentimental crap. There, saved you around 15 pages of discussion.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ ZuljinRaynor

That's kinda the dilemma we were talking about earlier (among other things).
This thread was created so that everyone could have some fun here.
Sometimes some people are on a roll and post like crazy – which is really fun when you're a part of it.
But at the same time it makes things harder for others who wanted to reply to some posts that were buried in the process or for new people who might wanna join in... Making it less enjoyable for them maybe? Probably...

So... it's not easy to solve this...
If you tell people to post less then the fun stops there. And if the people don't post no one wants to join...
But if it's too much then it just gets a little messy...

The great thread paradox...

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 7:32PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Could we have like, splinter threads or would that clutter forums too much? D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

God, I'm agreeing with CCL. Send help.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Oh, no! I'm not claiming that title! You can have it ;)
I was just surprised... Thought I missed something there... Told you I was always interested in the fantasies of others so I would have gladly listened ^^

Okay, so you're demisexual... I see...
Kinda funny how people always need a label to make them understand. But now I get it (^_-)b

You know, maybe I am your best friend and you just haven't realized it yet (¬_¬)

Ouch... your people sound kinda blinkered about the whole gay thing... Sorry to hear that!

@ CCL & Galich

Maybe we're just making a fuss over nothing...

I guess no matter what we do it would always result in the same thing:
People roll in a splinter thread, new folks try to join in, posts get buried...

I actually like it the way it is. I just wanted to please everybody here but that's an impossible task to begin with... Sorry that I brought it up.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

b-b-but D:

off topic branch threads sounded cool ;_;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon Didn't really mean the thread, but talking to CCL outside of Dynasty. Kind of disturbing. I feel dirty now.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

I have a very important question for you! So, here it comes:
Suicide Squad: 3D or Standard? ^^
I'm gonna go watch it tomorrow and I'm still undecided so I need a recommendation and since I trust your judgment...

@ Galich

Then go and clean yourself up ^^

Seriously, I'm gonna go to bed now... tired... @_@
Night people!

(I love "Stranger Things"! [so far])

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfby7XwoBl0

Well, this is a good way to start off 2017~

joined Aug 18, 2016

http://www.siesta-tokyo.com/article/439086791.html

Not sure where else to put this, since it isn't really related to anime or manga specifically, but some artists here are known for their OPs/EDs in anime (not sure about VNs).

Not like I'd bother to even watch the current one, but when this one comes out, I'll make sure to watch at least the first and last ~5 minutes of both the opening and closing ceremony.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

@Anon, see it in Standard so you can save some money lol

@Urara, oh wow they have μ's listed there, lol.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 1:59AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Anyone had any bizzare/strange dreams (or nightmares) lately? ^ - ^

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 9:04AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina well around 2 days ago I had a dream that all of my real life, internet friends (including the one I had a quarrel with) etc. lived on the same street as me and were attending the same school. Disturbingly enough, it had a few people from Dynasty Cafe inside of it, I can name a few.

Was still a pretty weird dream.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ CCL

I have a very important question for you! So, here it comes:
Suicide Squad: 3D or Standard? ^^
I'm gonna go watch it tomorrow and I'm still undecided so I need a recommendation and since I trust your judgment...

I can see some scenes that'd probably be good in 3d, but I'm not a big fan of it in general, watched it in standard and I enjoyed it D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You people and your depth perception ;_;

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

YAY!!It's finally here! (˘̩̩̩▽˘̩̩̩)/
Certainly not the best movies ever made but I really love them somehow!
I'm so looking forward to the last one. But at the same time I'm kinda sad that it will end there...

No strange dreams lately, sorry.
Whenever I'm in love with someone (which doesn't happen all too often...) they usually follow me in my dreams. But it's honestly just innocent, everyday stuff.
I used to have great nightmares though. Not a lot but sometimes and I always loved them... They were really interesting. And felt better than most horror movies. But I kinda stopped having those... Nowadays maybe one every two years or so if I get lucky... I miss them!!! T_T

@ ZuljinRaynor & CCL

Standard it is then ^^
I usually don't really care about 3D either but sometimes it might be worth it... don't wanna dismiss it in general.

To reply you must either login or sign up.