Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ Rina

Things I can't stand but are starting to pop up everywhere...?

Racism!
Irrational fear of strangers!
Homophobia!
Those little shitheads talking about "female propaganda“ all the time...
Trump!

Those "things“ were mostly there for a long time but it feels like it's getting worse again lately...

Kinky Kitty ;_;

Hey now, Trump's a lad, absolute bantasaurus rexabishop of Banterbury.

@ ChocolateCakeLover

^_^
Maybe you'll get there as well at one point in life ;)
I hope you will... (* ̄∇ ̄*)

But wait! Boy or girl?
'cause it's usually easier for girls...

Wait what? Oo

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Hey hey hey hey hey! What's with this sudden focus shift towards me...? (☉__☉”)

I'm not that interesting! I just wanted you to understand me a little better... That's all!
I'm a counterproductive human being, what can I say... ;P

It's not all that drastic as some things might sound. I told you that I'm happy mostly.
It's just that I never pictured my own life like that and constantly being disappointed with yourself doesn't help either, so... no expectation equals no disappointment ^^b All good.
And I don't like to disappoint others so telling them that I'm no good is just me giving a little warning... ;)

You're absolutely right about that one: There is no reason to rush things! Just take as much time with everything as you need.

Heheheh ^^
So we had the same idea about KinkyKitty...? There must be some truth to that then... (¬‿¬)
We've found her out!

And I'm sorry for being a pervert!!! m(_ _)m

@ Utoptia

Don't know that one... any good? Stupid question considering your post, I know, but still... what makes it so special (aside from the yuri part)...? ;)

@ ChocolateCakeLover

…. I'm kinda really starting to feel kinky here too.... maybe we should change the subject... (^_^“)

Trump is funny if you view him as entertainment.
But not funny for a possible presidency... O_o

I totally forgot if you're a boy or a girl...?
You're a mystery! ^^

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ ChocolateCakeLover

…. I'm kinda really starting to feel kinky here too.... maybe we should change the subject... (^_^“)

I totally forgot if you're a boy or a girl...?
You're a mystery! ^^

Why is everyone starting to feel kinky here D:

I think Trump stopped being possible recently tbh and more became just "the other one on the ballot". Which still means America is screwed because Hillary, while better, isn't even close to good :/

I'm a mystery? :o

Excellent, you'll never know what hit you, mwahahaha >:D

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich

Hey hey hey hey hey! What's with this sudden focus shift towards me...? (☉__☉”)

@Anon Uh? A focus shift towards you? I have no idea what you're talking about (¬‿¬)

In all seriousness tho., if it makes you feel uncomfortable or sth we can ditch the topic.

Well, you got me interested, it's your fault!

This thread doesn't really display you as someone counterproductive tho :P

What was the video that you've linked me a while ago? :P
Don't be so cynical. Telling others you're no good and then pleasantly disappointing them is not a positive thing either, since it makes them feel inadequate, plus repeating to yourself that you won't be up the pair sabotages your effort.

Well, KinkyKitty was busted and will be refered as such.

Poor Galich, the only serene person in this thread ;__;

@CCL Must be because you brought up Trump or something.

I know who CCL is, they're a person enjoying eating chocolate cake.

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 11:45AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@CCL I've never even knew of these ppl until a few months ago, it's pretty obnoxious to say the least > o < honestly speaking the only place I feel relatively safe posting is here and on Tumblr, everywhere else seems to have devolved into a "women r evul" cesspool. Bad enough that everything nowadays is either "censorship" or "social justice agenda" > o >

I can relate. I'm surprised I've never crushed my screen when reading other people's opinions, with time I've completly stopped to follow the news and browse social websites. I keep asking everyone what is happening since I like being updated on what's happening, but checking on my own is something I hate doing.

@Galich I hope I can reach this stage someday, times I wonder why I choose to read things I know will irk me ; ^ ;

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 11:40AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I've the perfect song for this ^ U ^

Warning: Headphones advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77ZVPz9CcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyDuZcqI-k

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 11:54AM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Rina Took me more than 3 years to get this this stage, this time I'm on try number two. And this comes from someone that loves talking about politics etc. Needless to say, I feel like my quality of life has improved greatly since then.

Only everyone complains that they can never catch me on Facebook. It's not like I have a mobile phone or sth.

I've the perfect song for this ^ U ^

Warning: Headphones advised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77ZVPz9CcE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeyDuZcqI-k

@Rina Well, when you've said that heapdhones are advised, I didn't think that this would be the reason..

Thank God I wear those anyway.

Wait a moment.. didn't KinkyKitty at one point mention that her, Anon and me are like maids? What if she mean it like-

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@CCL I've never even knew of these ppl until a few months ago, it's pretty obnoxious to say the least > o < honestly speaking the only place I feel relatively safe posting is here and on Tumblr, everywhere else seems to have devolved into a "women r evul" cesspool. Bad enough that everything nowadays is either "censorship" or "social justice agenda" > o >

The alt right are some of the most amusing anti-intellectual wannabe intellectuals there are :o

@CCL Must be because you brought up Trump or something.

I know who CCL is, they're a person enjoying eating chocolate cake.

Who sold you this information?

I must have their name D:<

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Anon

Not surprised you didn't hear of Always human, it's not a depressing, aaangst, drama and tragedy story. It's adorable, fluffy, the art is A-WE-SOME and ... I can't detail more because I don't want to spoil but it's my favorite current yuri (well, since there isn't really another recent yuri that can compete; and yes, I'm not fond of any of the recent yuri, except Watashi no muchi a watashi no michi, but I've read the raws so..).

There's even one soundtrack per chapter that plays when you read and that fits the tone of the chapter.

All I can say is : just go and read it, you won't regret it.

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 12:07PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ChocolateCakeLover Never, I shall take this information with me to my grave!

Not a right winger, are ya?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Damn you D:<

Am I that obvious? :o

What did you expect? :P

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@CCL Shh, it's alright. Everything will be fine. Remember that you're talking to someone that has linked L'Internationale in this thread before.

Then again, I cannot really imagine there being a lot of social right wingers on Dynasty.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Utoptia

What's that supposed to mean??? (@_@)
Just kidding ;)
Good timing you got there! There's not much on my current reading list ^^
So maybe I'll read it tonight... if I don't fall asleep before that... hope not.
Thank you for the suggestion! Always appreciated!

@ ChocolateCakeLover

Don't know who started the kinkiness... probably KinkyKitty... (¬‿¬)
It wasn't me, for sure! ┐(‘~`;)┌

Well... you never know... people do some dumb things sometimes...
If you ask me, I'd say he doesn't stand a chance. But if you had asked me a few months ago, I would have said that he doesn't stand a chance to be an actual candidate either... so... I hope the right Americans will vote ^^ That's all I'm hoping for... And I kinda miss Bernie... I liked him.

Mysterious little chocolate cake person... ^^

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 12:55PM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

@Anon

This is the single worst slate of major candidates I've ever seen in my entire life. The United States can never again complain about any Banana Republic around the world ever again because Drumpf and Killary literally look, behave and act like cartoonish villains you would expect in some 3rd World dictatorial hellhole "democracy".

Trump is revenge on the party bosses by the Republican base for foisting McCain and then Romney upon them. Romney is especially true given how Trump became the nominee was by using Rule 40b (the "Ron Paul Rule") against them. The schadenfreude of the party elites being hoist upon their own petard alone was hilarious (and I say this as someone that wouldn't vote for Trump if you threatened to murder me to do so).

Anyway, hope I didn't get too political for the forums.

#FeeltheJohnson

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

#FeeltheJohnson

Great, now you've reminded me to wonder if the slang word "Johnson" is delivered from LBJ.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

#FeeltheJohnson

Great, now you've reminded me to wonder if the slang word "Johnson" is delivered from LBJ.

@Galich

:snicker:

Quite possibly, since he was a dick....

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Well, swinging his Johnson around the press surely didn't help matters.
Mandatory link.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ ChocolateCakeLover

Don't know who started the kinkiness... probably KinkyKitty... (¬‿¬)
It wasn't me, for sure! ┐(‘~`;)┌

Well... you never know... people do some dumb things sometimes...
If you ask me, I'd say he doesn't stand a chance. But if you had asked me a few months ago, I would have said that he doesn't stand a chance to be an actual candidate either... so... I hope the right Americans will vote ^^ That's all I'm hoping for... And I kinda miss Bernie... I liked him.

Mysterious little chocolate cake person... ^^

kinkykitty why D:

Well I thought he stood a good chance a few weeks ago, before "Obama founded ISIS" happened. Even after the muslim family debacle I thought he'd recover, but I think he's buried now. Although, the democrats can't let a good opportunity by and just had to retaliate with "Oh yeah? well you and Putin founded ISIS!" which is even dumber because while with Obama and Hillary it's partly true they contributed to the environment which allowed ISIS to form, there's no case for Trump and Putin doing anything to aide it.

I don't really like Johnson either D:

Libertarians just seem... dumb D:

Even if Stein has some hockey positions on science, she's still the best candidate left. Unless a miracle forces Hillary to drop and Bernie comes riding in on a white horse to save the world ;_;

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Judging by what I've actually heard by talking to people, the voting stats would be something like "90% Bernie, 10% Clinton, Trump -100%". Guess I;m hanging around the right people.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

100% Trump wut? o.o

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Minus 100%. Guess I should've rolled with 0%

Galich opening the new page, who would've thought.

last edited at Aug 16, 2016 2:11PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh I see, sorry I'm blind >_>

Whoa D:

What a novelty D:

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

You're just jealous, admit it >.>

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Don't worry, you're not making me feel uncomfortable.
I don't mind but I think I've talked enough about me for a while... people will start to feel bored... ;P This thread isn't supposed to be about me after all...

After all this time... I have no idea what kinda picture I've painted here... I've lost track of that ^^
If someone read all my posts they'd probably think that I'm some kind of oddball... O_o And they'd be right most likely ;)
You people are just too much fun... that's why I talk too much sometimes... (ˆ⌣ˆ​)

hahah! It's great that you still remember that one!
I found it really hilarious the first time I saw it because it was exactly how I felt for quite a while back then. That's why I loved that show all the more. And that's also why I never forgot that scene again... (^_^)b Now I even passed it on...

Currently, I stay away from people for a bit. I'm not really in a state to establish new relationships... I can't really concentrate on others at the moment. I need to change a few things in my life first, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm not one to toy with people and their feelings.

KinkyKitty has disappeared on us! She's sitting in a corner, masturbating while thinking about pleasing CCL with a soap land kinda massage... (゚Д゚)

@ Old Fart

Donald Trump is constantly ridiculing himself and along with that all of his supporters as well.
I can see how some people like to watch him. But what I can't see at all is how anyone in their right mind would honestly believe that someone like him could represent a whole country! ...just imagine someone like him conducting negotiations with other politicians? That wouldn't make America great again at all... that would just end up in a total mess...

That “Schadendfreude” thing has become quite popular nowadays... A lot of people are so frustrated with the current state of their country and the politicians leading them that they start to vote for the wrong people just out of spite. Some kind of protest. But what they don't seem to see is that they're just making things worse in the progress...

I'm not into that phrase but I seriously hope that this is just a political fad...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon noo, I was sharpening my teeth for you^^ look at me.. *meow

To reply you must either login or sign up.