Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://youtu.be/NwnCD-VePjs

So apparently, the sound effects of the boss in this dg is considered by some TERA players to be similar to…risque moans. Can't say I agree with them entirely (lol); I mean, it's a bit on the sensual side but not really on the lvl of explicit content.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

A question to Americans:

If Trump passes his anti-gay rules, the assaults where physical, sexual or verbal against homosexuals will be legal?

I mean i only heard that, i have no idea it is entirely false or rumor or true.. Is it true?

If it is, i feel extremely bad not only for homosexuals but other races people too. Hang in there tight folks.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 12:27AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

A question to Americans:

If Trump passes his anti-gay rules, the assaults where physical, sexual or verbal against homosexuals will be legal?

Assault is still illegal but the people doing it wouldn't have hate crime added to their offense I think I'm not positive

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 12:30AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Anyways, good to see America killing itself here from Canada.

You're Canadian?

Yeah. I was never in politcs so i didn't care to look at any news of US election.

What province?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

A question to Americans:

Assault is still illegal but the people doing it wouldn't have hate crime added to their offense I think I'm not positive

Still a shame.

I used to dream to be a part of America as a kid. Oh well, dreams are meant to be shattered.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You're Canadian?

Yeah. I was never in politcs so i didn't care to look at any news of US election.

What province?

Quebec. Why you ask?

joined Sep 21, 2014

You're Canadian?

What province?

Quebec. Why you ask?

Woooowww
I
I was just wondering if you were from Quebec, I'm sorta really surprised I was right

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You're Canadian?

What province?

Quebec. Why you ask?

Woooowww
I
I was just wondering if you were from Quebec, I'm sorta really surprised I was right

Wow thats a good wondering.....

.....unless you are a spy or assassin >:[

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Assassin's Creed: Quebec Edition :D

Sorry, couldn't help it

joined Sep 21, 2014

You write like my French speaking friends
Anyways that's pretty cool I guess, world's pretty big, didn't think I'd find other Quebecers here
There are other Canadians ofc, but like idk, specifically one province is a slimmer chance than the first

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 1:22AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The funniest thing is that they (re)elected the party that made happen two wars, let the financial world run wild and provoke a worldwide financial crisis, the party that consistently refuses to raise wages, the party who loves business who loves cheap immigrants, shipping jobs overseas and buying chinese, the party that basically pisses on the lower middle class because they think that if they are poor, it's their own fault, the party that blocked everything the Obama admin attempted to do to help them. And they feel happy now that they are once again screwed. Idiocracy at its finest.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

^ Assassin's Creed: Quebec Edition :D

Sorry, couldn't help it

Lol its alright. At least we are not disagreeing on something :P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And don't be mistaken. Trump is a sociopath. He has no real political convictions. He will say whatever people want to hear. He's not anti-gay. He does not care about gays at all. He only cares about himself. Other people at his side will handle that (pence). Unless gays and friends do something on their own, there will be nothing coming from your next govt except anything that pleases the people that voted for them.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Anyways that's pretty cool I guess, world's pretty big, didn't think I'd find other Quebecers here
There are other Canadians ofc, but like idk, specifically one province is a slimmer chance than the first

You from Quebec too?

Nice to see people from same province. Though i'm learning French myself.

joined Sep 21, 2014

You from Quebec too?

(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/972/842/1aa.gif)

Yea. You're learning French? Where you living somewhere else/what's your first language?

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 2:08AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You from Quebec too?

(http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/972/842/1aa.gif)

Yea. You're learning French? Where you living somewhere else/what's your first language?

Ah.....Montreal.

I usually speak English. Where you from in Quebec?

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Oh my god! There has just been a huge train accident in Croydon, London! I fucking take that train home but I got on a different one today, Jesus ducking Christ I can't believe this. There have been some deaths and two people are currently trapped still. I pray for their safety and I'm so sorry for those families who lost people who were dear to them.

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I just saw it on the news as well.
That is really shocking, especially considering that you usually take that same train... Kinda frightening...
I'm sorry for the many lives that were lost and all the wounded people. But I'm also glad you're doing okay. I hope at least no one you know was hurt... but it's still horrible news...

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko chan

Omg senpai you still remember!

I remember everything! (¬‿¬)
It was such a cute story after all... so how could I forget? (≧◡≦)

em well, I talked to Eva-chan a bit (well texted in Japanese on Twitter more like XD) and they are really nice to me, I REALLY wanna go to Japan again when I'm like 19 and earn enough money to jus be there....and too see Eva-chan again =//3//= but for now I'm being a good girl and keeping up with all my course work eheh XD

Hey, that really sounds great! Eva-chan seems to like you as well otherwise she surely wouldn't exchange messages with someone she only met at the cafe a few times.
That's good news! (So good news still exist, huh ^^)
And good luck saving up enough money!
Personally... I guess I'm better at spending money (◦’ںˉ◦)

Also yeh, Christmas can sometimes bring on some bad moods like for example, for Christmas I'm planning to go back to Russia to my grandperants datcha (Russian villa I guess XD) to celebrate Christmas with them and the rest of the family...however, this year I want my best friend to join us again for Chrismas but my dad keeps saying that my grandma doesn't really like her so maybe it's not a good idea....like! I don't care who doesn't, if they won't let me bring her I'm spending Chrismas with her cos I love her more then anyone!!>H<

Yeah... that's exactly the kind of mess I'm talking about...
Big families are nice. But when Christmas comes everyone has their own plans and their own ideal Christmas concept in mind and it's just soo hard to bring those and everyone along with them together... So for me those last few years of Christmas... were just a lot of stress and disappointment...
But I hope you'll be able to bring your friend back to your grandparents' place! Christmas should bring people together after all!

@ oliver

I just learned the word "Ganbatte".

;)
You're going to have to live it! (^_-)v

It's raining here. I get headaches during and/or after it rains. Also, at this very moment, my second wisdom tooth is popping up and killing me.

Here it started snowing 2 days ago...

Sounds like a migraine...? Oh... toothaches suck... Those + a headache at the same time...
You are one lucky girl at the moment, huh? Life sounds like so much fun for you... (ಠ.ಠ)
Stay strong!

Question: A straight girl (she's attracted to guys) dates another girl. What's her sexuality if she's not in love with the other girl?

Well... if you call her straight I'd assume that's what she is ;P
Or maybe she's just confused, taking advantage of the other girl or an idealist who would love to be gay ^^

@ MattoMaindo

Also. I'm considering majoring in English for college to possibly become an editor.

Sounds like a plan! And a good one at that! d (^‿^ )
It's great to have a goal in mind that you can work towards.
Makes life sooo much better.
So I'm rooting for you! (ˆ⌣ˆ)/

@ Galich

So do I.. well, I have plenty of meetings with psychiatrists before being allowed to take the decision.. and well, I wonder if it's the only thing that makes me feel unhappy.

Who knows?
It's usually not that easy to answer a question like that. Especially when you've carried those feeling around for a while...
I imagine that it must be similar to those barricades inside of me.
I had those for as long as I can think and I still don't know what really caused them.
On some days it's better, on some it gets worse again...
People often tell me stuff like „Why don't you just...“ But it's not as easy as that. I mean, if I could „just“ get over it like that I wouldn't have such a problem at all...
Strange, I tell ya! ^^ Life, and especially people, sure can be complicated...

Now that's a good question.. yup, a week ago^^ Pretty much came with the decision to transition. On a bit of a funny note, I literally started crying while I was shaving it lol.
Guess I get attached to things too much.

I can imagine that it was tough for you... since it was quite a big symbol of your life so far.

Unfortunately.. and no seperate changing rooms.. that's what I'm afraid of. Pretransition or not, it's gonna be unpleasant for me.

Yeah, that' s gonna be awkward...
But I'm also surprised about the whole mandatory PE thing at a university... 'cause most people attending university are still quite young, sure. But what about the older folks? I mean, here in Germany sometimes 60 or 70 year olds decide to study again. Does that happen in your country as well? And do they have to go to PE too when they're just there to study... theology for instance...?
We don't have mandatory PE classes after high school here.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So the ending theme for Flip Flappers is out...and the lyrics are just about as bizzare and whimsical as the anime itself (lol).

And speaking of anisongs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjYsrkqp6FU

I'm actually able to tell which seiyuu is singing in the solo verses of this song (and the ED song as well)...then again, 2 out of the 3 seiyuu (Endō Yurika and Suzuki Aina) in the anime exclusive unit are in my Top 10 Seiyuu list.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 6:10AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@ Anon

That would be nice! I love rainbows! ^^ Just look at my picture! (◦’ںˉ◦)v
A nice, gay rainbow..

me too :) ... but your lovely picture is gone!! what happened?!

I'm not really sure what to believe in. I just don't wanna rule anything out. And sometimes some things just feel like a little more than just mere coincidence...

I know what you mean ;) but believing in bad karma... you could do better!

Maybe it was all just a conspiracy and they let people fail intentionally so that they have to come back and pay for the same thing all over again...

people who know me say that.. I had never failed an exam before.. and the fee I have to pay every time is high for our standards..

Good girl! (◕‿-)b
That's how it is most of the time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pji_IX-UacM

so true indeed..

Night shifts can be hard... (⊙︿⊙)
How was it?

thanks for asking! you are being as attentive as ever!

it could've been worse, I just consume an enormous amount of black tea and I'm good up to until 5-6 o'clock when I have to fight sleepiness..will get used to it eventually ;) one reason why I took the job is because of the night shifts - it might be silly, but it's a way to prove to myself I can be productive at night xD you know my habit of falling asleep early while watching a movie xD
on the bright side - when I'm finished with work, I'm welcomed by the warm colors of the sunrise and I can't help taking a little zombie walk to home while enjoying the scenery.. a lovely end of my day! ;)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're Canadian?

What province?

Quebec. Why you ask?

Dude, if their economy goes, so does ours. And Quebec has white supremacists and other bigots too, who are just gonna get more bold thanks to this. They're already going batshit in Alberta, but don't think you're living in a place above it all.

Not to mention, he's definitely going to reverse all work on climate change, giving other countries an excuse to do the same. And who's gonna get it in the neck thanks to that?

Oh, and his "anti-illegals" thing? That's gonna make imported produce more expensive, so be prepared for that. We get a lot here in Ontario, and I'm right by the Quebec border so I doubt it's different there, from California, Florida and other places in the States.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

You're Canadian?

What province?

Quebec. Why you ask?

Dude, if their economy goes, so does ours. And Quebec has white supremacists and other bigots too, who are just gonna get more bold thanks to this. They're already going batshit in Alberta, but don't think you're living in a place above it all.

Not to mention, he's definitely going to reverse all work on climate change, giving other countries an excuse to do the same. And who's gonna get it in the neck thanks to that?

Oh, and his "anti-illegals" thing? That's gonna make imported produce more expensive, so be prepared for that. We get a lot here in Ontario, and I'm right by the Quebec border so I doubt it's different there, from California, Florida and other places in the States.

Meh. Its not like i get offened by words only. Not to mention, some folks are nice so i'm sure as i'm with them i'm fine.

Not care about economy considering my pay rate is already shit.

"Anti-illegal"? Whats that?

P.S.- you live in Ontario? Call i spent some time in Toronto and Kingston too.

joined May 24, 2014

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUaQe3ziEY

Feast on their suffering, FEAST!

Never forget that those assholes wouldn't hesitate to delete this site and label all who like anime & manga as perverts and rapists!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

No thank you.

joined May 24, 2014

No thank you.

But I must insist! XD and that is FAR from the only video!

To reply you must either login or sign up.