Forum › Posts by Tinme

Tinme
Image Comments 24 Jan 10:40
Me_by_aime_s
joined Dec 6, 2010
Dxzygrrwwaazci5-orig

@Midnightgunner: Wow, no wonder the art is so fantastic! Thanks for the info.

Me_by_aime_s
joined Dec 6, 2010

Dear Ssamba,

Your art and story in Fluttering Feelings had caught my attention since it's first chapter. And while reading through the next chapters I'd realized that your manhwa totally caught my heart as well. I believe that it's beauty and tenderness is a reflection of your own beautiful and tender soul. That's one of the reasons we - your fans - love you too and not just your work.

When I read your blog post about your condition, it struck me very deeply and I've wished to support you and offer you a helping hand in your difficult situation. So here I am writing to you at least this way, sending you my love, virtually hugging you and engulfing you with a healing light, wishing to strip the heaviness off your heart and breathe into you lightness and undying hope.

Please don't give up on life, on this universe and especially on yourself! Try to see possibilities through your heart even though your mind hits it's limit. There is always a way out, even if it meant going through the thick of it. And if classical medicine doesn't know how to heal you, look for alternatives, like traditional chinese medicine. For inspiration and lifting your spirits I recommend you this book "Dying to be Me : My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing" by Anita Moorjani, it's published in Korean as well, here: http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=19500921

Be gentle with yourself and may joy come back to you and happiness fill your everyday life!

With love from Czech Republic ^_^

Tinme
Sasameki chapters 07 Mar 03:18
Me_by_aime_s
joined Dec 6, 2010

Well, I also prefer the quality scanlations that DS is doing, but to be honest I'm losing patience here... You know, waiting half a year for a new chapter, while there are already another ten or eleven raw chapters out...is kinda...arrgh!
I know the progress of the story is quite dragging, but the wait for every single chapter to be translated, scanlated and finally released is killing the series even more. Unfortunately I'm one of the readers annoyed by all that waiting for any little crumbs, who wish you (as Dynasty Scans team) would take any help that is offered to you just to speed up a bit and reduce the delay of releases. Why not ask those Anonymous translators for cooperation or even turn to Lililicious if they have time to spare with helping you out with some projects?
I still very much appreciate what you're doing for us and I'd love to help you if only I knew japanese -__- So I wish you the best and to hold on a little bit more!
Thanks for your attention.

last edited at Mar 7, 2011 3:22AM