Forum › Posts by mimibunny

mimibunny
joined Sep 18, 2014

i read this wanting to feel happy and it was sweet and cheering me up and then i got knifed by the author commentary at the end... yikes yikes YIKES. you would think i'd be numb to it after seeing opinions like this so many times but it just feels so slimy and gross

joined Sep 18, 2014

As a girl who loves girls, and loves to draw, even though I'm in Canada, I'm glad I've been able to read your story and connect with you from far away. I'm also a boring and introverted person, but you make me feel like maybe I could put such a wonderful romance out into the world as well and connect with people thanks to that, and bring them the same kind of joy that you have brought me as I have watched Seola and Norae grow closer and closer. Despite the diagnosis, I'm praying that you are able to make a recovery - not just because I want to see how FF ends, but because over time I've begun to feel a sense of kinship with you, even though we've never spoken, and because you are a good person and cancer is such a terrifying burden to bear. I hope that recovery is in your future and that you can live a wonderful life full of happiness and love until the very end, whether that end is painfully soon or far far away.

love and best wishes,
mimi

mimibunny
Shiromuchi discussion 17 Apr 23:24
joined Sep 18, 2014

Bluh, the character designs are nice and I wish Shuninta would draw more chubby girls since they look so soft and cute in her style (and.. since being a chubby gay myself... it'd be nice to see some cute fluffy representation) but the humour attempts really fell flat for me in this one. Even if the heroine in Sweet Exercise is more "acceptable hourglass curvy" rather than round and chubby all over, the body image related humour was relatable and the way her girlfriend loved watching her eat foods that made her happy came across as more sweet than uncomfortable, so I know Shuninta can do better than this.