Forum › Love Doctor by Chamsae and Bansook (lezhin)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ch 56

Why is her friend asking for help to worst person possible?

Why calling that bitch doctor? Just steal your friend from that bitch already!

Haha. I like Cha Yoon.

Erae can make her own decisions as to whom she can date, she's not an object.

Haha. I hate her.

Jesus freaking Christ, do you guys have to take everything literally?!

Yes ; )

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Haha. I hate her.

Jesus freaking Christ, do you guys have to take everything literally?!

Yes ; )

..........ahem.......anyways, besides my hate for that doctor, I thought her ballet friend would play huge role as an antagonist but seems she is just there to be there and all.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

..........ahem.......anyways, besides my hate for that doctor, I thought her ballet friend would play huge role as an antagonist but seems she is just there to be there and all.

Who said YoAhn was an antagonist though? She is my most favorite charecter. Sorry Erae. lol

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 5:34PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Who said YoAhn was an antagonist though? She is my most favorite charecter. Sorry Erae. lol

Well she was kinda portrayed as antagonist in first few chapters but her character disappoint me. But then again most of the characters here are pretty bland and predictable.

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 8:11PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Well she was kinda portrayed as antagonist in first few chapters but her character disappoint me. But then again most of the characters here are pretty bland and predictable.

If YoAnd had been playing a huge role as an antagonist, she would have no potential to fight against a good girl, Erae. That would make the story more predictable since antagonists are meant to join the fight just to lose in the end. Also, the story might have ended by now since Chayoon and Erae have already become a couple. I like how the author has developed Erae's and YoAhn's charecters. I didn't expect Erae to be this cool; she was protecting Suji like a prince. xD That made me think maybe Suji wasn't fall for Erae because of her cuteness. As for YoAhn, the more her past being told, the more likable she becomes. Doctor's charecter seems to be the same since the beginning of the story. It's kinda like all she has is her look.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Guys, let's support Charyoon x Yoahn. Erae's love lessons ends here, k? xD

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

Well i really hope so. At this point, i don't mind it turning into WDTFS' circle fucking

joined Jan 8, 2016

Everytime I read this title I can't help but think: "what did MTV cook up this time?"

I am old

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

^

Well i really hope so. At this point, i don't mind it turning into WDTFS' circle fucking

So, you also dislike wdtfs? Oh my, it seems you have disliked all my most favorite yuri manhwa, FF, WDTFS and LD. lol

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Everytime I read this title I can't help but think: "what did MTV cook up this time?"

I am old

I don't get your comment. ???

joined Jan 8, 2016

I am old

I don't get your comment. ???

Last time I watched television, MTV in particular, they flooded the channel with US reality tv shows like flavor of love and silly named titles like those.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

And what about "I am old" part? :D

joined Jan 8, 2016

And what about "I am old" part? :D

It's been 6 years since I stopped watching television

Don't even know if MTV still exists or it still applies.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 2:42PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Ah, got it. No idea if I ever watched MTV or not. Btw, your avatar is soooo cute. I felt like that little girl was saying "I am old". xD

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ha now I'm going to be thinking of MTV whenever i read this title too. I remember when MTV went from music television to reality show television. But i noticed that with quite a few networks, History Channel and The Learning Channel for example.

Also i really hope this doesn't become as over dramatic as WDTFS.

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 5:27PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

So, you also dislike wdtfs? Oh my, it seems you have disliked all my most favorite yuri manhwa, FF, WDTFS and LD. lol

Oh you have no idea how much I dislike that manhwa. I think it's one of the most overrated manhaw of all time even including het manhwa. The drama is sooo forced and unrealistic. And let's not start at the circle fucking every les on first sight. And it made me LMAO when its fans say it's very realistic.

FF is alright. I don't dislike it. It's just too slow pacing for me. And there is always a HUGE question if those two girls are even lesbians to even begin with.

I don't dislike Love Doctor. I loved it's first 20 chapters. But i absolutely hate the doctor. Like really really very much.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Haha I guess it just shows different strokes for different folks in life as I actually Like Erae and I like the main couple shrug

I also like all the characters in their own way. Not sure there is one I haven't yet... minus the new one from the flashbacks cause obv we haven't seen much of her yet in the official translations and I have no idea how shes going to be yet.

I want to know where book club president is lmao. Poor girl thought she was being essentially confessed to and we didn't see much of her afterwards.

The world would be boring if everyone liked and disliked the same things though so.

No idea about MTV though. Think the last time I watched it was decade ago =p

Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Maybe I look like the one who knows this manhwa very late, right?
I don't know if someone still follows this one =]]]
The first I will present my feelings for this manhwa :)) I have just finished about 65 chapters. I love this manhwa very much. I think this is my taste. Erae, well, I love this girl at the first time she appeared in chapter one. I love how she reacts with everything around her. Her cuteness made me fall for her. I love the chapter when she effused that " I hope that I will receive the only love for my life." XD how come can she be cute like that? and I love how she has deep love for doctor :)) Cha Yoon is very lucky ^^
I love Erae so much sigh, but Cha Yoon? I think doctor is quite strange .__. I don't understand her clearly .__.Maybe after releasing more chapters I can see her through. :))

joined Sep 19, 2017

I wonder why this discussion has died down. I think the story is progressing really well, and even the side character stories are really well developed. The translating is a bit choppy sometimes and doesn't flow as well, but overall I like the character developments and hope to see more of Suji's side story.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Just read this now that its actually finished.

A very down to earth story with a warm ending. Ordinary people with pretty ordinary problems sorting through them and trying to find some direction for their lives. Clinging to past too much can definitely stop anyone from going forward. And its not shameful if you find someone who can help you with that or even just getting some help from your family and acquaintances. No man is an island, after all.

joined Feb 21, 2018

What a drawn out and pointless ending to an otherwise enjoyable series.

joined Mar 28, 2019

I'm seeing a lot of series on lezhin that are not featured on dynasty. Does lezhin cost or do you only have to sign up to read ?

Dynasty does not want to risk getting into trouble. Lezhin works are protected under strict copyright laws, and the mangakas and manhwa artists profit off of their works, and infringing upon their copyright can result in lawsuits (by Lezhin or authors) or the site getting forced to be taken down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.