Forum › Wavering Mind discussion

Minun_resize
joined May 16, 2011

AGOIWJNHRF(@EJDIF who is this Peg person?! I want moooaaar from him/her DX

try this

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=24385

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Ahh~ <3 That was so cute! Hope we get to see a little more of them.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

awwww... fluffy, gooey cuteness :-)

it's so cute, it could probably be expanded into a couple of chapters such as a first date

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aw It was soooo goooood, sweetniceandall. And I want moooore MOOOOREE!!! >=3

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

i died at page 7 oh my gawd dat hand holding!

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

werrd...

I don't know if I'm remembering it correctly, but the drawing style reminds me of this one yuri game... that was about a ghost (or maybe two) and it took place in a school or something? I remember the promo art having the two ghosts? sitting on a wall looking at a parade of school girls walk by...

That's what i am talking about, Okujou no Yurirei-san, i just finish playing the game recently, very nice.
English translation is not complete for the moment, although the chinese translation had been out just recently.
Wish that any group will start working on it's doujin!! ><

joined May 28, 2013

This is too adorable. I need to do something like this.... arghhh.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020

Knew I'd seen her work somewhere before...Love her stuff. <3

joined Feb 19, 2013

werrd...

I don't know if I'm remembering it correctly, but the drawing style reminds me of this one yuri game... that was about a ghost (or maybe two) and it took place in a school or something? I remember the promo art having the two ghosts? sitting on a wall looking at a parade of school girls walk by...

That's what i am talking about, Okujou no Yurirei-san, i just finish playing the game recently, very nice.
English translation is not complete for the moment, although the chinese translation had been out just recently.

Kind of suck it's Yuri project who do the translation, since they are pretty slow at translating VN except for SonoHana.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Cute story.
Somehow I got reminded of Giraffes' Necks Are Too Long.

joined Apr 29, 2013

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

werrd...

Kind of suck it's Yuri project who do the translation, since they are pretty slow at translating VN except for SonoHana.

Yeah, it's awful that a group of people volunteer their own time and effort to do something, and it requires you to be slightly patient for your free stuff. I hate it when that happens.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Nothing better to start the day =3

last edited at Oct 31, 2013 6:50AM

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Definitely one of my favorites! :D

joined Feb 19, 2013

werrd...

Yeah, it's awful that a group of people volunteer their own time and effort to do something, and it requires you to be slightly patient for your free stuff. I hate it when that happens.

Maybe i should have worded that better.
I just meant that it suck a bit that we probably won't see that VN in english for a while since Yuri project are usually slow at doing VN other the SonoHana.
It wasn't really a complain or anything like that.
If possible i would like to be able to read it in english sooner rather than later, but i'm not someone who complain about what other do for free, they can take all the time they want.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I like how its so short and yet you get this feeling of bliss upon finishing it.

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

this was the cutest thing ( * 3 * )<3

joined Aug 24, 2013

That was good!

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Cute story.
Somehow I got reminded of Giraffes' Necks Are Too Long.

I was thinking that as well, with her expressions revealing what's on her mind.

joined Apr 1, 2013

cuteeeee

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

that was oh so cute! this is good. I really like stories like this~. :3,.

joined Sep 28, 2013

Cute, simple, fluffy!

joined Apr 3, 2013

Cutee :DDD

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

And not once did we get "But... we're both girls!".

Stories like that are my absolute favorites.

I like them well enough, but sometimes they just become a trope that needs to be let go for a while.

Ah, I meant stories without the "But...we're both girls!" Unless it has already become a thing...?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This is just way too cute. The art is very good as well. Love everything about it, just wish it a little longer

To reply you must either login or sign up.