Forum › Koishi no Rival discussion

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I have mixed feelings but most of them are positive.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is there something off with the anatomy here? Or is it those skirts they are using too high up on their waists?

That aside, good read I guess :p

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

OH GOD MY EYES!

What is this unholy beast on the first page, its misshapen form shall haunt my dreams for a thousand days!

joined Jun 3, 2014

The pantsu, the pantsu everywhere

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

why does this stuff keep getting translated

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

The ratio of head to not head on any given page is off (though I only checked the first few). I tried adjusting my monitor, but it didn't help. Only closing the tab and not reopening it seems to have done any good at all.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

It's funny because the scanlator seems to be of the same mind. Every release post gets more & more dismissive of the content he'd just dredged through, yet still he persists.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Her boob size changed like 7 times

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

That's the author specialty, magic boobs !! =D

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 6:05PM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's funny because the scanlator seems to be of the same mind. Every release post gets more & more dismissive of the content he'd just dredged through, yet still he persists.

because it's not that hard to translate lol. hell you can probably copy paste like 90% of the text from one of these mangas to the next and have it spot on XD

not to say the rest you have to do for it is easy also lol. just meant for their scripts.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 2:27AM

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

Even if a character is a virgin and knows absolutely nothing about sex, they will always, somehow, know what the word "cum" mean. Why is that?

Picasion.com_266681422dcc8964cac22f4ab2a89068
joined Sep 18, 2014

Even if a character is a virgin and knows absolutely nothing about sex, they will always, somehow, know what the word "cum" mean. Why is that?

This is seriously my question every time I read anything like this.

joined Jan 30, 2013

OH GOD MY EYES!

What is this unholy beast on the first page, its misshapen form shall haunt my dreams for a thousand days!

That's not even three years. A thousand years would've seemed a lot more impressive.

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah. For example, on page 98, Umi has naturally sized boobs. Then on page 103, they suddenly ballooned to ultra-sized giant cans. It's like, come on! Have them big, regular or small, but consistent at least.

joined Apr 12, 2014

I loved it

buying shampoo from a saloon since 1860

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Wait wait wait...she wouldn't use her fingers on the other girl because she didn't want to hurt her, but she fingered herself? Nails equal no go should include yourself!

joined Apr 24, 2015

Now I want to see this from umi's perspective.

joined Dec 14, 2019

damn y’all standards be mad high.. as long as there’s a confession or profession of love, it’s a yes from me uwu idc about magic size changing tiddies this shit be hitting different

joined Oct 25, 2010

Umi and Kana are childhood friends, so they have been together a very long time! I am glad that they were able to express their feelings for each other in an unambiguous manner! Be happy and well you two!

To reply you must either login or sign up.