WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Apr 12:15
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

Buenos Dias Everyone!!

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Apr 04:51
joined Jan 4, 2016

I passed out after intern attacked me earlier and she is now taking up the entire bed =< so i decided to finish what i started earlier. My friends are already calling her a stray kitten, cause shes been at my house since Friday.. As long as she keeps rewarding me im a oh k providing shelter

Lol she's made herself awfully comfortable already. You should send her home once in awhile before she takes over your life and you can't stop it haha

.>_____>
your right! must be careful not to over indulge

Hi, pervy understudy :)

HI Azai

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 4:52AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Apr 04:30
joined Jan 4, 2016

/cricket cricket/ breaks into:
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> its so nice to dance when no one is around..

/ dance partyyyyy / <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> I'm here I'm just prepping a little work stuff as well.

I passed out after intern attacked me earlier and she is now taking up the entire bed =< so i decided to finish what i started earlier. My friends are already calling her a stray kitten, cause shes been at my house since Friday.. As long as she keeps rewarding me im a oh k providing shelter

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 18 Apr 04:20
joined Jan 4, 2016

/cricket cricket/ breaks into:
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> its so nice to dance when no one is around..

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 21:45
joined Jan 4, 2016

You got this FAY =)
just remember that in a few hours you'll be done!
and u can frolic with us.

Oh yeah I came out to them over a decade ago. I'm really fortunate to have a very liberal and progressive family, especially considering that's not what most children of Asian immigrants experience. And they love kanojo. My mom a bit too much; we were on a break for awhile and I didn't really know where things were going and my mom would cry to me on the phone about how sad she was about it >_>.. Kanojo's family is also very supportive now, but her parents didn't have a great reaction at first. Bless the first girlfriend that had to deal with them. Now her mom likes to flirt with me and come over for dinner too much (she likes my cooking).

u have to teach me this trick X'D.. lls
I've been out since i was 18 to my Mom but she still ask me about kids every time she calls >___<. she has gotten better in the last year but I think its just in her Latina DNA to always demand a grandchild.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:53PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 21:14
joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol your partner has nice taste. My weekend has been full of my girlfriend's family never giving us a moment alone... Yesterday her sister was with us all day, and now her mom's here... Been only 2 weeks since we got back together, can't they read the mood >___<

oh god thats the worst I have no useful advice family = death to sex... Good luck mate!

Yeah my family is on the other side of the country, no barging in. Love them, but family is so up in her business -_-

so your family knows about u guys?
how is that?

but seriously i need to go to a friends show down the street. i dont want to wake her but i also dont want her to wake up and look through my stuff. >_______<

Which she will for sure do if you leave her there. Girls snoop around. It's what they do.

oh god!!!! I know a little to much about that side of them, but I'm not ready for all that. Think ill stay in today. Dont understand how she still hasnt wake up yet, I've lit. cooked an entire meal and ate and she still snoring.. #youth

Azai can u take a shot in my name please?

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:14PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 20:49
joined Jan 4, 2016

yea im usually in charge of picking the interns but i was traveling for a few and so she got picked by my office partner. After the first week back I read over her entry essay and was really impressed.. She has a really appealing style of writing, but then again she is a Journalism mayor. She is considering a career in Law which is why she is here.. Anyhow, today has been really exhausting, she changes her mind a lot. X( get it together girl

Lol your partner has nice taste. My weekend has been full of my girlfriend's family never giving us a moment alone... Yesterday her sister was with us all day, and now her mom's here... Been only 2 weeks since we got back together, can't they read the mood >___<

oh god thats the worst I have no useful advice family = death to sex... Good luck mate!

so Newp is into teasing play i guess.. ;D

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch. maybe i should wake her.... but honestly i have a feeling this will be a problem, so maybe not.

Wait, why am I suddenly into teasing play XDD

cause u are!!!!!! tehehehehe

And haha love the progress youre having with your intern

what are you talking about?
u mean sex? yes its nice. let not complicate things okay newp

but seriously i need to go to a friends show down the street. i dont want to wake her but i also dont want her to wake up and look through my stuff. >_______<

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:52PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 20:35
joined Jan 4, 2016

NO. lol i was earlier though. she kinda talking/mumbling in her sleep.. Its funny.
she asked me to help her edit her Poly- Sci essay. so Im just finishing that..

Lol a little sex and cuddling and you're already her secretary. Oh what a time to be an intern.

oh hush you /side eyes/ lls i dont know if u have hooked up with 19 year olds lately but they have a freaking lot of energy
im a little salty about having to edit this essay though.. :(

Last time I hooked up with someone that young, there wasn't a 2 in front of my age lol. Even so, everyone's energetic when they're out to please :P Is she at least smart? You don't want to go around saying you're screwing the dim 19 year old intern at your office hahahaha

yea im usually in charge of picking the interns but i was traveling for a few and so she got picked by my office partner. After the first week back I read over her entry essay and was really impressed.. She has a really appealing style of writing, but then again she is a Journalism mayor. She is considering a career in Law which is why she is here.. Anyhow, today has been really exhausting, she changes her mind a lot. X( get it together girl

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 20:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

NO. lol i was earlier though. she kinda talking/mumbling in her sleep.. Its funny.

Lol a little sex and cuddling and you're already her secretary. Oh what a time to be an intern.

oh hush you /side eyes/ lls i dont know if u have hooked up with 19 year olds lately but they have a freaking lot of energy
im a little salty about having to edit this essay though.. :(

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:21PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 20:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch.

are you cuddling her? >///>

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:05PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 19:51
joined Jan 4, 2016

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch. maybe i should wake her.... but honestly i have a feeling this will be a problem, so maybe not.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 7:56PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 19:03
joined Jan 4, 2016

Guys Nothing has happened, we are just hooking up. Sex and getting to know each other.. you know?

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 18:45
joined Jan 4, 2016

Morning...

Newp
is this yr photo?

yea i agree is this you newp

Ummm nothing really has happened with me and Intern. We are just hooking up right now. We have been having sex since Friday and today she hung out with some of my oldest friends who are visiting. One of My friend told me she was really funny... anyhow we've had a good Sunday, Its been pretty nice and I guess she is tired cause she is currently asleep on the couch.

You have an interesting definition of "nothing has really happened" lmfao... good for you though / thumbs up /

what? nothing really has happened? =}

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 6:46PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 18:09
joined Jan 4, 2016

Ummm nothing really has happened with me and Intern. We are just hooking up right now. We have been having sex since Friday and today she hung out with some of my oldest friends who are visiting. One of My friend told me she was really funny... anyhow we've had a good Sunday, Its been pretty nice and I guess she is tired cause she is currently asleep on the couch.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 6:18PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 17 Apr 12:37
joined Jan 4, 2016

In my opinion, both are actually sexy as long as i can see back of neck.. one of my fetishes..
I have short hair...

I gtg now... i hardly can open my eyes...

You have way too many fetishes.

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and morning/afternoon
is there such a thing as too many fetishes?
i had curly shoulder length hair till two days ago now i have an androgynous cut.. i've had long and short hair on and off for several years. this time i spent three years growing it out but after doing different colors and styles i got really board and needed to cut it.. short hair is by far my favorite.. intern was surprise i cut it so drastically she was jealous of my curls.. =( she doesnt know curly hair can be such a curse.

just realized phones about to die so ill be back later

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:39PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 22:05
joined Jan 4, 2016

here i am waiting for intern to finish putting on her make up......... she also doesnt want me to look at her putting on make up so im just sitting in her living room with her flat mate and two of his really annoying mates. this is something i can never get used to. the make up waiting game.
..>^<.. how many of you u wear make up? and how long does it take?

Uhh. It depends on how many she uses on her face ??
I mean. There's a primer, foundation, contour, of course she have to blend it =_=
Concealer, fake eyelashes, eyeshadow, eyebrow liner & eyeliner, blush on, lipstick (also a lip liner if she uses one) aaaand also she have to fix her hair =_=
There's a lot actually and this is coming from someone who just uses a light make up everyday

well even if you put heavy make up some things are more necessary always, not everyone does contour, maybe a light one with powder?

Like I said, it depends on how many make up steps she does in putting on make up

also fake eyelashes? XD I never tried those

A lot of my friends at work uses fake eyelashes. And yea, I don't need to wear fake lashes coz mine is thick and long enough (as what most people say)

i only ever wear eye liner, a lip stick and from time to time mascara to accentuate my already curly eyelashes and I cant imagine wearing these everyday. my friend has done my make up a few times for photo shoots and stuff but i honestly cant deal with all that stuff on my face.
but yea @ Fay she is pretty feminine in her style but she still has a nice hint of tomboy which i dig..

All this make up talk brings out our real girly side xD

idk u guys just schooled me, lol
it takes me like 20 mins just to put on lipstick. =(
anyhow im see u all tomorrow. have fun tonight and remember to give out your number XD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:08PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 21:40
joined Jan 4, 2016

Buuuut. What kind of person would just peek in a closed bathroom stall ?? =_=

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
you were just telling us to tell us she is awkward?! XD

Uhh. Maybe ?? I dunno. I just. Lol
It just weirded me out. Really.
Coz I never had a friend until today who just casually take a peek or peep on someone in the bathroom stall.
=_=

^lol this behavior sounds really normal to me. but then again i hang out with some pretty raunchy peeps.
maybe she just feels comfortable with u..

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 21:36
joined Jan 4, 2016

here i am waiting for intern to finish putting on her make up......... she also doesnt want me to look at her putting on make up so im just sitting in her living room with her flat mate and two of his really annoying mates. this is something i can never get used to. the make up waiting game.
..>^<.. how many of you u wear make up? and how long does it take?

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 18:42
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat
I'm a intern about to graduate. And believe me, patient-doctor play isn't something I'm into. I just remember my gynecology stay and it's just a turn off xD

Low key figuring out how to post that meme just took me twenty mins.. im exhausted.. but i did it. YATAAAAA!!
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:44PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 17:21
joined Jan 4, 2016

pervy understudy, maybe just make better judgment calls than I did lol...

But... How am I supposed to learn without mistakes, wise pervy grandpa?

Do you have to kill someone before you learn how to heal them?

No! But... It may happen.
Ow, tofu-san, you reminded me of my crisis again.

Crisis? :(

Just insecurity. Some months from now and I will have this responsibility over someone's life and who knows if I will do it right.
Anyway, I got your point, pervy grandpa.

wait your a doctor from Brazil? for some reason ur sex appeal just went up like 20 points in my head. lol its not the scrubs oh i know its the white coat you better put that coat to good use Azai and then let me borrow it after u wash it XD

dont be insecure that white coat will open the gates to you becoming a power bottom theres nothing more exciting then flipping the table on someone may the force be with u

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:25PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:58
joined Jan 4, 2016

pervy understudy, maybe just make better judgment calls than I did lol...

But... How am I supposed to learn without mistakes, wise pervy grandpa?

I agree mistakes are the back bone to the essence of pervy dofu

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:46
joined Jan 4, 2016

/ passes out in her grandpa rocking chair / Never go shopping with two little rich girl sisters. They can go for hours with seemingly no end.

Daang been there almost off-ed myself. Now i avoid the conversation of "going shopping" like the plague.
special friend: wanna go shopping?
me: omg look at that squirrel.
special friend: we are inside..
me: >______<

She just keeps knocking, going "Angelina! Angie, come on! Let me talk to you baby, come on! Open up, please!" She's been doing that for minutes. I told her to back off already, told her that I'm happy in a relationship, that we're over and that she needs to get fucking lost, but she just doesn't give up. I give her five more minutes, if she's not gone by then, I'm calling the cops on her ass. >_<

Yea she's lost it. Glad u didnt open that door though she would have jumped ur bones.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 16:21
joined Jan 4, 2016

In my culture when you drean that your back fall back tooth cracks or falls off someone close to you will pass away which has happened to me since te last couple of years. Each time i dreamed about that far tooth fell off someone related to me ended up dying. Now i'm really scared to dream about teeth.

However if you dream about someone dies it means the person will be heathy. Before my aunt passed away i also dreamed about my tooth fell off. The night she passed away i dreamed that she got better and was sitting healthy looking at every which is the opposite of dreaming about someone dying. Last year it happened the same to me too. My sister got bad kidneys so she went in for a surgery while at the same time i had a relative who was sick at the hospital. Before she passed away i dreamed that she got better and was sitting looking at everyone in the hospital why mu sister has died and everyone was performing rituals for her and i was crying. In reality my sister's surgery went well but that relative ended up passing away.

OMG this is so crazy.. I've had very vivid dreams about teeth falling out, or teeth cracking. Im always kinda weirded out about them, ive googled the meaning of these dreams on several occasion with no luck. i wonder if these dreams happen around the time my childhood friend passed away.. =< oh boy im going to be scared of these now
also Mvl where are u from?

since we are on the topic of dreams have any of u tried/practice lucid dreaming?

elthundercat
I did that a few times, but I can't do it anymore. It was very cool, by the way. First time I did it, I was in a dream in which I had a physics book with me; I realized I was dreaming and I tried to read the book to see what was written on it. The equations were all wrong lmao.
Have you ever done it?

i dont practice it but im pretty good at whiling my self during dreams. sometimes in scary dreams i tell myself its just a dream and i just need to calm down and wake up. Once though i was underwater swimming with dragonflies (idk they were just there lol) and it was really nice being able to control what i wanted to do..

I don't know if this can be called lucid dreaming, but Sometimes, when I'm dreaming and get really scared of the situation in my dream, I would start saying "this not real. It's just a dream" and change the situation in the dream. But it doesn't happen often.

i think thats fall under lucid dreaming.
ive been meditating before bed for years i recently read somewhere that its suppose to increase dreams and stimulate brain activity../shrug/ maybe this is why i dream a lot.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 4:26PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 16 Apr 15:51
joined Jan 4, 2016

Martian what country are you from again?
I don't know why peope are cruel.

I'm from where Rainy's from :3

so where are u and Rainy from?lol

Faylicia the most scary dream is when you dreame half asleep of some dark shadow coming on top of you like trying to rape you. You cannot move or scream. You know exactly that you are sleeping and it is just dreaming but cannot fight the black shadow off of you. When this thing comes to you, you feel your whole body just freezes.

I've experience this. Only the shadow was not trying to rape me, but just standing on top of my body staring down at me. It was quite terrifying.

yea ive once woke up choking on my spit when i opened my eyes for a split second it looked like there was a teenage girl sitting on my chest choking me.. I freaked out and, decided it was best to sleep with my lights on after that.. xLx
it was so weird cause i never sleep on my back so i felt like how did i end up on my back?

since we are on the topic of dreams have any of u tried/practice lucid dreaming?

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 3:53PM