Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

But are you one of those that are scared of bugs and ghosts? Do you watch horror movies?

Depends on the kind of bugs. I hate most of bugs such as cocroach, other small bugs similar to cocroach.. but i can catch grasshopper, cricket, etc..

And depends on what horror movies they are. I watched resident evil and other zombies movies. But i couldnt stand to play resident evil 3 on ps...i gave up...

Ahhh i forget... i think Paranormal Activities are scary.. although theres no ghost appeared...

Im sleepy... see u soon.. ;*

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:13PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

But are you one of those that are scared of bugs and ghosts? Do you watch horror movies?

Depends on the kind of bugs. I hate most of bugs such as cocroach, other small bugs similar to cocroach.. but i can catch grasshopper, cricket, etc..

And depends on what horror movies they are. I watched resident evil and other zombies movies. But i couldnt stand to play resident evil 3 on ps...i gave up...

I see. I like Korean horror movies.
It's getting hotter every day here. What's the temperature like now at where you live.
It's so hot that i want to cut my hair shorter.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

It's getting hotter every day here. What's the temperature like now at where you live.

28C...

Short hair cuts are sexy...

joined Jan 13, 2016

28C...

Short hair cuts are sexy...

One time i had my hair cut very short. I don't think i want that kind of haircut. However short hair is easy to sleep with. So you think short hair is sexy? I think long hair is sexy. Do you have short or long hair?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

In my opinion, both are actually sexy as long as i can see back of neck.. one of my fetishes..
I have short hair...

I gtg now... i hardly can open my eyes...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:24PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

In my opinion, both are actually sexy as long as i can see back of neck.. one of my fetishes..
I have short hair...

You have way too many fetishes.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

I have short hair...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and morning/afternoon
is there such a thing as too many fetishes?
i had curly shoulder length hair till two days ago now i have an androgynous cut.. i've had long and short hair on and off for several years. this time i spent three years growing it out but after doing different colors and styles i got really board and needed to cut it.. short hair is by far my favorite.. intern was surprise i cut it so drastically she was jealous of my curls.. =( she doesnt know curly hair can be such a curse.

just realized phones about to die so ill be back later

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:39PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

I have short hair...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and morning/afternoon
is there such a thing as too many fetishes?
i had curly shoulder length hair till two days ago now i have an androgynous cut.. i've had long and short hair on and off for several years. this time i spent three years growing it out but after doing different colors and styles i got really board and needed to cut it.. short hair is by far my favorite.. intern was surprise i cut it so drastically she was jealous of my curls.. =( she doesnt know curly hair can be such a curse.

Hello elthundercat. It's still morning here.

Why can't just say you like every body parts instead of saying this part and that part. They all add up to be a whole body.

I like my hair cut to shoulder length only. Too long is annoying for me. Right now it's at my chest so i have to tie like a ponytail to work everyday.

Girls with straight long hair is sexy.

Curly hair is cute too but i don't match with curly hair.

Any plans for today?

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:46PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Looks like there isnt any news for FF

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I think it will be a while before we get any news update for FF :(

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

no news is good news?? '-'

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

no news is good news?? '-'

Not the case for FF fans lol.

elthundercat, how was your date with the intern? / raises eyebrows up and down /

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Must be something super serious.. hopefully everythings going to be okay for her.

And yeahh elthundercat ;) ;)

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

The Katnewp pairing is officially broken. <\3

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Azai where are youu T^T I need youuu.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

She left for a shower after saying such words of betrayal <\3 she cant run from this

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Good evening! =D

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Don't cry. It tears me up to see another woman crying. (´_`)
Here, you can have my coffee. ( ^-^)_旦

Good afternoon, guys.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Good evening! =D

Good evening! I'll chat with you some more after finish taking my show. Did you have a nice day?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Hello Lin, Azai and mvl!

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Good afternoon, guys.

Thanks <3
Come long boarding with me sometimee (:
Looks like the weather is going to be nice this week. (And I need a new LBing buddy T-T)

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 4:37PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Did you have a nice day?

Yeah, pretty much. Freaky ex didn't bother me and I met up with 2 of my kiddos. ^_^ Was a pretty relaxed day, really.
Hello everyone.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Did you have a nice day?

Yeah, pretty much. Freaky ex didn't bother me and I met up with 2 of my kiddos. ^_^ Was a pretty relaxed day, really.
Hello everyone.

Sweet! Hopefully you won't ever get to hear from her again. I was gonna ask you this yesterday but didn't get a chance. Is this ex the one you went to meet?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Good afternoon, guys.

Thanks <3
Come long boarding with me sometimee (:
Looks like the weather is going to be nice this week. (And I need a new LBing buddy T-T)

Sure! I don't long board for 2 weeks already. T^T
I should make some replacements on mine, but I'm out of time aaand lazy xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.