Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I gave her a little "I don't want to do this in front of your mom" pat. I try not to overreact because I know it brings both of them endless entertainment when I blush o_o' We got her mom setup in the guest room and we had a little fun without the audience,

Wowww you're cool... XD

That is not the reaction I'd have if I read the same thing lol.

but she has to wake up early for her job :\ already hating this new job of hers. People seem nicer but she's out the door by 7 and doesn't leave until 6 or even later ... 11+ hours of your day shouldn't have to go to work -_-

What kind of job is it? if i may know..
I agree with u... too much work, is not good... and it lessen your quality time...

I'd rather not go into too much detail, but she took a big promotion and pay upgrade by changing jobs (plus she's closer to me...). She's ambitious and the type to work just as long and hard as her subordinates. I'm hoping she's just sorting out things at the new job and that she can cut back the hours a bit once she's settled in.

Ot: not sure if I liked that movie or not.. it was all sorts of fucked up . Too much for my taste.

That's also super awkward lol. I haven't seen the movie. I heard something about pulling out fingernails or I don't know... something fingernail-related... and I refused to watch it after hearing that.

Oh god why did you remind me.. T__T
Seriously that was probably the most terrifying thing Ive ever had to watch. Im just cringing even at the memory of it. Its good you didnt watch it. That movie was so not worth.. and itll only scar you in ways you never thought possible.

Yeah I get grossed out pretty easily so that's just a big no-no. Good night :) Lol sweet dreams.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 2:07AM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

/cricket cricket/ breaks into:
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> its so nice to dance when no one is around..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)><(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> its so nice to dance when no one is around..

/ dance partyyyyy / <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> I'm here I'm just prepping a little work stuff as well.

joined Jan 4, 2016

/ dance partyyyyy / <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> I'm here I'm just prepping a little work stuff as well.

I passed out after intern attacked me earlier and she is now taking up the entire bed =< so i decided to finish what i started earlier. My friends are already calling her a stray kitten, cause shes been at my house since Friday.. As long as she keeps rewarding me im a oh k providing shelter

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Busted!

Good morning, afternoon, evening, I don't know anymore.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 4:34AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I passed out after intern attacked me earlier and she is now taking up the entire bed =< so i decided to finish what i started earlier. My friends are already calling her a stray kitten, cause shes been at my house since Friday.. As long as she keeps rewarding me im a oh k providing shelter

Lol she's made herself awfully comfortable already. You should send her home once in awhile before she takes over your life and you can't stop it haha

Hi, pervy understudy :)

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 4:38AM

joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol she's made herself awfully comfortable already. You should send her home once in awhile before she takes over your life and you can't stop it haha

.>_____>
your right! must be careful not to over indulge

Hi, pervy understudy :)

HI Azai

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 4:52AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

.>_____>
your right! must be careful not to over indulge

Well I'm sure you're having fun :) But a stray kitten is just a U-Haul lesbian if she doesn't leave once awhile :P Stray kittens made me think of the first chapter of Sweet Guilty Love Bites http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_guilty_love_bites_ch01

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

So I'll tell you what happened to me...
I got a blackout and I felt like I couldn't even do a thing anymore so I just gave up and I'm resitting the module... They'll give me more time to do it at the expense of my grade. I honestly feel really bad I didn't work hard enough of this and I would have probably passed if I had submitted but I didn't feel like I could touch the thing at all... I got like a panic attack the last 2 hours...
I talked to my professor and told him about this and he explained the process to me and he said it's fine and not to worry and stuff... I just told him I wanted to resit to make it up and do a good work because I didn't feel like what I had done was good at all.
Anyway, I went home and I feeling horrible so I called my dad and talked to him... because I didn't know who else to talk... I wanted to tell my mom and make sure she wouldn't... like... look kind of very nervous when I told her and say it's fine too... but she didn't answer and I don't think I really wanted to talk to her... My dad just told me he would always do the same thing as well in college and that it doesn't matter. Though I kind of wish he didn't act as though I was being super unreasonable because I was really upset about it...
I remember the first month I was working really hard and stuff then we got a super hard exercise and I had really high standards about it and from that point on everything fell apart... I'm not really sure why I procrastinate so much when I actually get really anxious about doing it... but I have the feeling that anxiety leads to me doing it more...

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

So I'll tell you what happened to me...
I got a blackout and I felt like I couldn't even do a thing anymore so I just gave up and I'm resitting the module... They'll give me more time to do it at the expense of my grade. I honestly feel really bad I didn't work hard enough of this and I would have probably passed if I had submitted but I didn't feel like I could touch the thing at all... I got like a panic attack the last 2 hours...
I talked to my professor and told him about this and he explained the process to me and he said it's fine and not to worry and stuff... I just told him I wanted to resit to make it up and do a good work because I didn't feel like what I had done was good at all.
Anyway, I went home and I feeling horrible so I called my dad and talked to him... because I didn't know who else to talk... I wanted to tell my mom and make sure she wouldn't... like... look kind of very nervous when I told her and say it's fine too... but she didn't answer and I don't think I really wanted to talk to her... My dad just told me he would always do the same thing as well in college and that it doesn't matter. Though I kind of wish he didn't act as though I was being super unreasonable because I was really upset about it...
I remember the first month I was working really hard and stuff then we got a super hard exercise and I had really high standards about it and from that point on everything fell apart... I'm not really sure why I procrastinate so much when I actually get really anxious about doing it... but I have the feeling that anxiety leads to me doing it more...

Don't stress too much. I have my own similar procrastination as well. I enjoyed and thought math was cool but it made me lazy and procrastinated lol. I had my math teachers supperted me through my school days. Then i left for college. I started with math as my major but ended up changing it to something else. I still think math is cool and like learning about it but i i guess it just wasn't meant for me.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 6:07AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay
One of my friends here continues her study in Economy faculty. Her faculty friends are more than 10years younger that her. One day one of these younger friends came to our office and asked helps for computer stuff. We are all amazed by how low is her skill and knowledge on technology. Obviously, she always has others assistance for her task that never did anything with words or excel. Now, she has to learn everything from the start. In her college age. Wth...

What amazed me more is that i heard she applied for job which obliged her to master office application. Do you think she already mastered it? No. She was rejected. This girl absolutely has no preparation for her future. However, my friends here said, "She doesnt learn from her mistake and she will always ask others help even for small things. But i do admire how calm she is in crisis."

I know that u are better than this girl. MUCH. But, try to be calm... U cannot do anything good in panics. It will only depressed you even more.. Sometimes u dont need to find the root of problems, but just focus on problem solving.

I am also easily panicked person. But i try to categorized things like this:
1. Urgent & important
2. Not important, but urgent
3. Important, but not urgent
4. Not important nor urgent

I usually just took a deep breath, concentrate and do my task one by one...
I dont know if this can help u, but it works on me...

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 6:17AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ms Rainy why are you so quiet?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Ahh?? :D
just arrived home.. i m sleepy..
Gotta take a bath after this, but im too lazy...
Maybe a slap help? xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Maybe a slap help? xD

I see. I'll give you lots of slaps. It's an easy job to do. Must be a long day at work.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Maybe a slap help? xD

I see. I'll give you lots of slaps. It's an easy job to do. Must be a long day at work.

on my butts, pls.... jk.. jk...:D
A bit....
not a hectic day, but my boss asked me to stay longer to send a letter to Malaysian company.. we need to secure funds..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Maybe a slap help? xD

A bit....
not a hectic day, but my boss asked me to stay longer to send a letter to Malaysian company.. we need to secure funds..

I can give you slaps anywhere you want haha. I get the easy job.
Hmmm i see. You are a good hard worker indeed. Do you talk with your coworkers at all or just do everything alone without any interactions.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Maybe a slap help? xD

A bit....

I can give you slaps anywhere you want haha. I get the easy job.
Hmmm i see. You are a good hard worker indeed. Do you talk with your coworkers at all or just do everything alone without any interactions.

Lolz...
nothing really... just do my own portion...
I do talk, as i m in a team and i hv to interact with customers and colleagues...
How abt u? Btw, i hate math... xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Finally arrived at work!
My work does require me to involve with others as well. I don't talk to clients directly, just interact with coworkers.

One of my guy coworkers always teases me because i'm very quiet. He always says "The loud X. She is so loud and also smiling." He is pretty cool. Last week he caught me smiling while i was reading some stuff here lol.

Math is cool. I do admire mathematicians.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I am refreshed!!!!
"So loud"? Are u? :D

Math is uncool.. too bothersome.. xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I am refreshed!!!!
"So loud"? Are u? :D

Math is uncool.. too bothersome.. xD

No i am super quiet. It's his way of teasing me.
Sometimes he randomly touches my shoulders while saying that to me. I usually get startled because i'm too concentrated on my computer.

Hahaha. Math is cool but i do admit it can be boring since it's just numbers. Nothing too excited to look at like arts.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 8:23AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Sometimes he randomly touches my shoulders while saying that to me. I usually get startled because i'm too concentrated on my computer.

Lmao.. u are loved... playful person makes yr day...

Hahaha. Math is cool but i do admit it can be boring since just numbers. Nothing to excited to look at like arts.

Art n literature are cool... thumbs up..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lmao.. u are loved... playful person makes yr day...

Hahaha i guess.

Hahaha. Math is cool but i do admit it can be boring since just numbers. Nothing to excited to look at like arts.

Art n literature are cool... thumbs up..

Arts are exciting but i'm not so sure about literature. Hahaha. What do you like about literature?

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Buon giorno, you sexies! ;D

joined Jan 13, 2016

Buon giorno, you sexies! ;D

Good morning Lin!

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

It's afternoon over here, actually. xD But anyway, hey Mvl. Is it morning where you are?

To reply you must either login or sign up.