Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

My freaky ass ex is at my door. It's late in the evening and she just keeps knocking at the door, asking to be let in. Holy fuck, I have a stalker! O__O

That is freaking insane O.O

That's an actual horror o_o

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

My freaky ass ex is at my door. It's late in the evening and she just keeps knocking at the door, asking to be let in. Holy fuck, I have a stalker! O__O

Man that sucks. Is she drunk or what?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

What?! She's not only nuts, she's psycho!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol from someone that knows what happens when you open the door, I highly recommend you don't let her in...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

She just keeps knocking, going "Angelina! Angie, come on! Let me talk to you baby, come on! Open up, please!" She's been doing that for minutes. I told her to back off already, told her that I'm happy in a relationship, that we're over and that she needs to get fucking lost, but she just doesn't give up. I give her five more minutes, if she's not gone by then, I'm calling the cops on her ass. >_<

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ passes out in her grandpa rocking chair / Never go shopping with two little rich girl sisters. They can go for hours with seemingly no end.

I tried to catch up a little and just saw a lot about prejudice, dreams, and that I'm the standard for whore-ish behavior in your younger years.

Well, apparently I'm your right hand and future successor. So you're also the standard for my present whore-ish behavior.

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

/ passes out in her grandpa rocking chair / Never go shopping with two little rich girl sisters. They can go for hours with seemingly no end.

Daang been there almost off-ed myself. Now i avoid the conversation of "going shopping" like the plague.
special friend: wanna go shopping?
me: omg look at that squirrel.
special friend: we are inside..
me: >______<

She just keeps knocking, going "Angelina! Angie, come on! Let me talk to you baby, come on! Open up, please!" She's been doing that for minutes. I told her to back off already, told her that I'm happy in a relationship, that we're over and that she needs to get fucking lost, but she just doesn't give up. I give her five more minutes, if she's not gone by then, I'm calling the cops on her ass. >_<

Yea she's lost it. Glad u didnt open that door though she would have jumped ur bones.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lin, just call the cops. You open the door you either have sex or she throws things. (Potential for both)

pervy understudy, maybe just make better judgment calls than I did lol...

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 4:48PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

But... How am I supposed to learn without mistakes, wise pervy grandpa?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Daang been there almost off-ed myself. Now i avoid the conversation of "going shopping" like the plague.
special friend: wanna go shopping?
me: omg look at that squirrel.
special friend: we are inside..
me: >______<

I just drive the car and say no to outlandishly expensive things. Never in a million years thought I'd be in love with the point-and-purchase older sister of my point-and-purchase close friend.

joined Jan 4, 2016

I agree mistakes are the back bone to the essence of pervy dofu

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just threatened that I'd call the cops on her and she finally left. Gawd. 3 months! It was 3 months. And that was almost 7 years ago! How fucked up in the head can a person be? ><
Now, I'm gonna tell my dear assistant tomorrow to never ever just give my address to someone ever again. =
=

Yea she's lost it. Glad u didnt open that door though she would have jumped ur bones.

I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if she had resorted to that. /hugs cat/ Yep. No sleep anytime soon.

Also, hey there, Dofu. :-)

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 4:58PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Do you have to kill someone before you learn how to heal them?

And hiiii, Lin

I agree mistakes are the back bone to the essence of pervy dofu

I have an essence now? Coagulated soy milk does not have essence!

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:02PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

They can go for hours with seemingly no end.

Now I'm curious. How long did they actually go?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

No! But... It may happen.
Ow, tofu-san, you reminded me of my crisis again.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Just threatened that I'd call the cops on her and she finally left. Gawd. 3 months! It was 3 months. And that was almost 7 years ago! How fucked up in the head can a person be? ><
Now, I'm gonna tell my dear assistant tomorrow to never ever just give my address to someone ever again. =
=

It would've made sense if you've been together for 7 years and have just broken up for 3 months...Geez, that girl's definitely wrong in the head. You should be careful, who knows if she'll come back again o.o

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

They can go for hours with seemingly no end.

Now I'm curious. How long did they actually go?

We left around 10am and got back around 4pm. So 6 hours, but they could have been there much longer. We got home and I said "I'm taking a nap" (I'm here in bed typing to you guys), while they bicker about who knows what. I've never had a sister so it's totally foreign to me how they can maintain a state of constant fighting and yet still tell each other everything under the sun.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Crisis? :(

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

It would've made sense if you've been together for 7 years and have just broken up for 3 months...Geez, that girl's definitely wrong in the head. You should be careful, who knows if she'll come back again o.o

O__O....Well, since it's "return of the ex"- season, maybe I should get in touch with Lucy the Stone Butch Hockey player again. She still owes me, after all. ^_^;;

Gawddammit Su, get back home already! Dx /sobs/

I've never had a sister so it's totally foreign to me how they can maintain a state of constant fighting and yet still tell each other everything under the sun.

I've never understood that as well. I only have brothers and it's absolutely different with them, so a bond between sisters is something I wouldn't understand either.

@Azai:

Which crisis?

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:11PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Just insecurity. Some months from now and I will have this responsibility over someone's life and who knows if I will do it right.
Anyway, I got your point, pervy grandpa.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:14PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Just threatened that I'd call the cops on her and she finally left. Gawd. 3 months! It was 3 months. And that was almost 7 years ago! How fucked up in the head can a person be? >_<

omg!!! she's worse than those guys I've known for like 3 years and are still all clingy or say they like me!!! O_O
actually she's boss level compared to those.
By the way, Lin, I have written a reply to what you told me yesterday but it's a bit long... >.> I tried to condense it only went down to 1100 words... Just tell me when you feel like reading it because I don't want to just randomly post it; I don't really wanna trouble you... But you tell me things no one has ever told me before and I have actually seen three psychologists during secondary/high school

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:19PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Just insecurity. Some months from now and I will have this responsibility over someone's life and who knows if I will do it right.

A bit of that fear is probably good thing to keep you vigilant :)

Also making mistakes with women doesn't seem like such a bad thing until you realize oh shit I really hurt someone. Part of the main reason why all my flirting is verbal now. Well that and kanojo lol.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:24PM

joined Jan 4, 2016

wait your a doctor from Brazil? for some reason ur sex appeal just went up like 20 points in my head. lol its not the scrubs oh i know its the white coat you better put that coat to good use Azai and then let me borrow it after u wash it XD

dont be insecure that white coat will open the gates to you becoming a power bottom theres nothing more exciting then flipping the table on someone may the force be with u

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 5:25PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

wait your a doctor from Brazil? for some reason ur sex appeal just went up like 20 points in my head. lol its not the scrubs oh i know its the white coat you better put that coat to good use Azai and then let me borrow it after u wash it XD

See, I knew someone would be into doctor play with Azai one of these days.

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Just threatened that I'd call the cops on her and she finally left. Gawd. 3 months! It was 3 months. And that was almost 7 years ago! How fucked up in the head can a person be? >_<

omg!!! she's worse than those guys I've known for like 3 years and are still all clingy or say they like me!!! O_O
actually she's boss level compared to those.

I'm just hoping she really stays away, because I have literally nobody to protect me at the moment. My brother is a complete and utter mess cause of his divorce, Su is in hospital and the cops won't do anything here unless something actually happens, that prove that she's dangerous. They don't usually react to people simply coming to them and asking for protection when they feel threatened by someone. Usually, they'll just turn you away and tell you to come back when you actually got something real. Now, I haven't seen her for 7 years. I was surprised enough that she even recognized me. And now she knows where I live. I won't lie, I'm actually really scared at the moment. Like...really fucking scared. Remember how I once said, that I just freeze up and do nothing when I get physically threatened? Worst case scenario is she's actually gonna stalk me and assault me when I'm alone and do stuff I don't even wanna think about and I probably won't do anything to defend myself.

By the way, Lin, I have written a reply to what you told me yesterday but it's a bit long... >.> I tried to condense it only went down to 1100 words... Just tell me when you feel like reading it because I don't want to just randomly post it; I don't really wanna trouble you... But you tell me things no one has ever told me before and I have actually seen three psychologists during secondary/high school

Sorry, but at the moment, I'm a bit too busy trying to keep my own mind in line, so I'll take a rain check on that.
That aside though, at the moment, just don't worry about me analyzing you. One question you need to answer for yourself is this: do you think you have issues you need to sort out or can you go on living just fine with them? Until now, I haven't been able to grasp what you think about that. It seems that until now, you've been busy correcting me and giving me more info to get to better conclusions, which is helpful, but not essentially the point of what you should worry about. :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.