so Newp is into teasing play i guess.. ;D

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch.

are you cuddling her? >///>

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch.

are you cuddling her? >///>

NO. lol i was earlier though. she kinda talking/mumbling in her sleep.. Its funny.
she asked me to help her edit her Poly- Sci essay. so Im just finishing that..

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:05PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

The Katnewp pairing is officially broken. <\3

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

She left for a shower after saying such words of betrayal <\3 she cant run from this

Wifeeeeyyyyyyyy !!! I asked earlier if you wanted to get in the shower with me but you just ignored meee !! And now you're breaking up with me without me knowing (ToT)

Lama said shed get in with you so I said no :P
And Im too heart broken atm because you guys voice called without me <\3 the ultimate betrayalllll.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Newp I told you it's still not over! XD you can't break up with your wifey without her even knowing hahahaha

She left for a shower after saying such words of betrayal <\3 she cant run from this

Wifeeeeyyyyyyyy !!! I asked earlier if you wanted to get in the shower with me but you just ignored meee !! And now you're breaking up with me without me knowing (ToT)

And Im too heart broken atm because you guys voice called without me <\3 the ultimate betrayalllll.

/ pats Newp /
There, there. But, hey, at least you weren't dumped for a supermarket! :D

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

NO. lol i was earlier though. she kinda talking/mumbling in her sleep.. Its funny.

Lol a little sex and cuddling and you're already her secretary. Oh what a time to be an intern.

joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol a little sex and cuddling and you're already her secretary. Oh what a time to be an intern.

oh hush you /side eyes/ lls i dont know if u have hooked up with 19 year olds lately but they have a freaking lot of energy
im a little salty about having to edit this essay though.. :(

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:21PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

oh hush you /side eyes/ lls i dont know if u have hooked up with 19 year olds lately but they have a freaking lot of energy

Last time I hooked up with someone that young, there wasn't a 2 in front of my age lol. Even so, everyone's energetic when they're out to please :P Is she at least smart? You don't want to go around saying you're screwing the dim 19 year old intern at your office hahahaha

joined Jan 4, 2016

Last time I hooked up with someone that young, there wasn't a 2 in front of my age lol. Even so, everyone's energetic when they're out to please :P Is she at least smart? You don't want to go around saying you're screwing the dim 19 year old intern at your office hahahaha

yea im usually in charge of picking the interns but i was traveling for a few and so she got picked by my office partner. After the first week back I read over her entry essay and was really impressed.. She has a really appealing style of writing, but then again she is a Journalism mayor. She is considering a career in Law which is why she is here.. Anyhow, today has been really exhausting, she changes her mind a lot. X( get it together girl

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

yea im usually in charge of picking the interns but i was traveling for a few and so she got picked by my office partner. After the first week back I read over her entry essay and was really impressed.. She has a really appealing style of writing, but then again she is a Journalism mayor. She is considering a career in Law which is why she is here.. Anyhow, today has been really exhausting, she changes her mind a lot. X( get it together girl

Lol your partner has nice taste. My weekend has been full of my girlfriend's family never giving us a moment alone... Yesterday her sister was with us all day, and now her mom's here... Been only 2 weeks since we got back together, can't they read the mood >___<

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch. maybe i should wake her.... but honestly i have a feeling this will be a problem, so maybe not.

Wait, why am I suddenly into teasing play XDD

And haha love the progress youre having with your intern

joined Jan 4, 2016

Lol your partner has nice taste. My weekend has been full of my girlfriend's family never giving us a moment alone... Yesterday her sister was with us all day, and now her mom's here... Been only 2 weeks since we got back together, can't they read the mood >___<

oh god thats the worst I have no useful advice family = death to sex... Good luck mate!

omg Intern is still asleep on my couch. maybe i should wake her.... but honestly i have a feeling this will be a problem, so maybe not.

Wait, why am I suddenly into teasing play XDD

cause u are!!!!!! tehehehehe

And haha love the progress youre having with your intern

what are you talking about?
u mean sex? yes its nice. let not complicate things okay newp

but seriously i need to go to a friends show down the street. i dont want to wake her but i also dont want her to wake up and look through my stuff. >_______<

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 8:52PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

/ pats Newp /

Sniff.. I need to have a drink and drink away all my sorrows today of officiallu having lost my wifey to a sparkling lama.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

/ pats Newp /

Sniff.. I need to have a drink and drink away all my sorrows today of officiallu having lost my wifey to a sparkling lama.

Hey I'm freaking fabulous what can I say?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

oh god thats the worst I have no useful advice family = death to sex... Good luck mate!

Yeah my family is on the other side of the country, no barging in. Love them, but family is so up in her business -_-

but seriously i need to go to a friends show down the street. i dont want to wake her but i also dont want her to wake up and look through my stuff. >_______<

Which she will for sure do if you leave her there. Girls snoop around. It's what they do.

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ pats Newp /

To a bar then! And nope, I'm not trying to take advantage of you. Just saying it, cause I'm pretty sure someone will accuse me. (-.-)

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:04PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

/ pats Newp /

This is really a bad experience for u, Azai...
this is fun, lolz.. i cant move on from this

joined Jan 4, 2016

Yeah my family is on the other side of the country, no barging in. Love them, but family is so up in her business -_-

so your family knows about u guys?
how is that?

Which she will for sure do if you leave her there. Girls snoop around. It's what they do.

oh god!!!! I know a little to much about that side of them, but I'm not ready for all that. Think ill stay in today. Dont understand how she still hasnt wake up yet, I've lit. cooked an entire meal and ate and she still snoring.. #youth

Azai can u take a shot in my name please?

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:14PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

so your family knows about u guys?
how is that?

Oh yeah I came out to them over a decade ago. I'm really fortunate to have a very liberal and progressive family, especially considering that's not what most children of Asian immigrants experience. And they love kanojo. My mom a bit too much; we were on a break for awhile and I didn't really know where things were going and my mom would cry to me on the phone about how sad she was about it >_>.. Kanojo's family is also very supportive now, but her parents didn't have a great reaction at first. Bless the first girlfriend that had to deal with them. Now her mom likes to flirt with me and come over for dinner too much (she likes my cooking).

oh god!!!! I know a little to much about that side of them, but I'm not ready for all that. Think ill stay in today. Dont understand how she still hasnt wake up yet, I've lit. cooked an entire meal and ate and she still snoring.. #youth

Lol napping like a baby. Did you remember to burp her? :P

Azai can u take a shot in my name please?

Rye and ginger for me!

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

um, hey sorry... er... I don't know what to say... I really feel terrified right now... I don't know if I will finish this on time... it's really scary... gosh this is stupid I don't know what anyone is supposed to tell me but I really feel so like I was an idiot for not working hard enough... gosh... I only have 7:27 hours... and less... I don't know if I can finish everything so fast...

I don't wanna mess this up... honestly...
I'm sorry I know I sound stupid, I'm not supposed to be writing this stuff on forums; this is beyond crazy, I'm so ashamed of myself...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Fay, it'll get done. Just dig your heels in and punch it out.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

um, hey sorry... er... I don't know what to say... I really feel terrified right now... I don't know if I will finish this on time... it's really scary... gosh this is stupid I don't know what anyone is supposed to tell me but I really feel so like I was an idiot for not working hard enough... gosh... I only have 7:27 hours... and less... I don't know if I can finish everything so fast...

I'm sorry I know I sound stupid, I'm not supposed to be writing this stuff on forums; this is beyond crazy, I'm so ashamed of myself...

Fay
Ganbatte!!!
I know u can do it....

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I don't know how difficult is the thing you're working on, but don't panic and just try your best. You still have time. What you need to do now is to stay off this forum and utilise the time you have as best as you can. You can do it. Good luck!

joined Jan 4, 2016

You got this FAY =)
just remember that in a few hours you'll be done!
and u can frolic with us.

Oh yeah I came out to them over a decade ago. I'm really fortunate to have a very liberal and progressive family, especially considering that's not what most children of Asian immigrants experience. And they love kanojo. My mom a bit too much; we were on a break for awhile and I didn't really know where things were going and my mom would cry to me on the phone about how sad she was about it >_>.. Kanojo's family is also very supportive now, but her parents didn't have a great reaction at first. Bless the first girlfriend that had to deal with them. Now her mom likes to flirt with me and come over for dinner too much (she likes my cooking).

u have to teach me this trick X'D.. lls
I've been out since i was 18 to my Mom but she still ask me about kids every time she calls >___<. she has gotten better in the last year but I think its just in her Latina DNA to always demand a grandchild.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:53PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Fay, it'll get done. Just dig your heels in and punch it out.

I'm having so many bad thoughts right now; I feel like my emotions are getting out of control... remembering all the times that I felt like I wasn't good enough; like there was always something wrong that I couldn't fix... and maybe I'm exaggerating; I know it... But I can't help but feel it... Like why do I have to be like this? Why can't I be better? I can do it so why am I not? How will I face anyone if I don't do well what would I tell them? Sorry I had this block and yada yada yada... I shouldn't make excuses like that; I'm not a little girl; I should have it together but why do I not? am I not cut for this? am I cut for anything at all? My dad is so smart; he has a phd, he got 1st into his unviersity; he has written so many papers... I can't believe I might be about to mess up something that I chose to study; this is so embarrassing, how can this be? I don't understand...
I'm so glad no one is paying for this honestly. I don't want my parents to pay anything for me. I'm not... I'm not even sure I want my dad to send me any money, like why would he? I'm 18; he's no supposed to do that... maybe that way I'll learn to do something useful... Besides I don't want anyone telling "look what I'm doing for you or I will stop doing X" or whatever...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 9:50PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Fay, when you're under time pressure, anything that isn't about getting the project done, is just getting in your way. Execute now, and if you must worry and regret, do it later. Push yourself to have positive thoughts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.