Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

also fake eyelashes? XD I never tried those

A lot of my friends at work uses fake eyelashes. And yea, I don't need to wear fake lashes coz mine is thick and long enough (as what most people say)

high five YEASSSS ;D

high five
Girls with thick & long lashes rules xD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

I also wear concealer on a daily basis (dark circles happened with my internship) and eventually some lipstick. I will take around 20-30min if I want some eyes on me ;)

joined Sep 15, 2015

I also wear concealer on a daily basis (dark circles happened with my internship) and eventually some lipstick. I will take around 20-30min if I want some eyes on me ;)

All this make up talk brings out our real girly side xD

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

here i am waiting for intern to finish putting on her make up......... she also doesnt want me to look at her putting on make up so im just sitting in her living room with her flat mate and two of his really annoying mates. this is something i can never get used to. the make up waiting game.
..>^<.. how many of you u wear make up? and how long does it take?

Uhh. It depends on how many she uses on her face ??
I mean. There's a primer, foundation, contour, of course she have to blend it =_=
Concealer, fake eyelashes, eyeshadow, eyebrow liner & eyeliner, blush on, lipstick (also a lip liner if she uses one) aaaand also she have to fix her hair =_=
There's a lot actually and this is coming from someone who just uses a light make up everyday

well even if you put heavy make up some things are more necessary always, not everyone does contour, maybe a light one with powder?

Like I said, it depends on how many make up steps she does in putting on make up

also fake eyelashes? XD I never tried those

A lot of my friends at work uses fake eyelashes. And yea, I don't need to wear fake lashes coz mine is thick and long enough (as what most people say)

i only ever wear eye liner, a lip stick and from time to time mascara to accentuate my already curly eyelashes and I cant imagine wearing these everyday. my friend has done my make up a few times for photo shoots and stuff but i honestly cant deal with all that stuff on my face.
but yea @ Fay she is pretty feminine in her style but she still has a nice hint of tomboy which i dig..

idk u guys just schooled me, lol
it takes me like 20 mins just to put on lipstick. =(
anyhow im see u all tomorrow. have fun tonight and remember to give out your number XD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:08PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

i only ever wear eye liner, a lip stick and from time to time mascara to accentuate my already curly eyelashes and I cant imagine wearing these everyday. my friend has done my make up a few times for photo shoots and stuff but i honestly cant deal with all that stuff on my face.
but yea @ Fay she is pretty feminine in her style but she still has a nice hint of tomboy which i dig..

oh!! please elaborate ☻_☻
haha I'm joking, you don't have to, I'm just curious ^-^

joined Mar 8, 2014

what? do you use lip liner and different shades...?

joined Sep 15, 2015

what? do you use lip liner and different shades...?

Uhh. Do you use lip liner, lip stick, and lip cream ?? Or like just plain lipstick ??

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Right? On a regular basis I just rush things cause I need to use my time wisely so I can have at least 5h of sleep xD. When I'm chilling out with friends, I'm more tomboyish, but I do keep a feminine touch. When I go out to get lucky, I'm totally girly xD

joined Sep 15, 2015

Right? On a regular basis I just rush things cause I need to use my time wisely so I can have at least 5h of sleep xD. When I'm chilling out with friends, I'm more tomboyish, but I do keep a feminine touch.

Saaaaame. I wear tomboyish clothes too, but more like a skater, when I hang out & chill with friends. Still with some touch ups on my face xD

When I go out to get lucky, I'm totally girly xD

Did you dolled up the last time you went out with friends ?? I remember you almost got lucky with a guy that time if I'm not mistaken xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Right? On a regular basis I just rush things cause I need to use my time wisely so I can have at least 5h of sleep xD. When I'm chilling out with friends, I'm more tomboyish, but I do keep a feminine touch. When I go out to get lucky, I'm totally girly xD

what if you give the wrong idea though? XD Like what if they think you're super girly but you're actually not like that all the time?
For me the only thing boyish is that I have thing for action games that are kind of violent >.> (not shooters though, I'm bad at those). But Skyrim and stuff ahahah; but I'm not really hardcore; I never finished the game XD, tbh, I liked it too much to finish because I don't really enjoy the sidequests as much. Though I spend too much time looking at my character XD
character
XD

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Saaaaame. I wear tomboyish clothes too, but more like a skater, when I hang out & chill with friends. Still with some touch ups on my face xD

Yeah, more like a skater too!
/ high five KittoKatto /

Did you dolled up the last time you went out with friends ?? I remember you almost got lucky with a guy that time if I'm not mistaken xD

I did. Gawd, that guy was cute. But my friend was a mess and I owed her one.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:24PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

/ high five KittoKatto /

/ high five /
Thumbs up for being a real skater girl not just posing as one

Lol. You should've told the guy to call you the next day. You don't wanna let go of that cute guy. Nope, nah uh. At least score a kiss from him xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

so you didn't get his phone number? :<

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

what if you give the wrong idea though? XD Like what if they think you're super girly but you're actually not like that all the time?

Well, I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now, so I don't mind it. But even if I was looking for one, I'm like that. I mean, I like to dress up when I go out, but I also have times where I'm just tomboyish or lazy. If someone wants to date me, they should accept me for who I am. I'm not changing that. :)

Oh, I liked Skyrim too. I never finished it though, because I would wander forever in that game. I miss playing some games. I don't touch one for 1 or 2 years I think.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:30PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

/ high five KittoKatto /

/ high five /

Now I feel like longboarding, but I won't do it this weekend T^T

Lol. You should've told the guy to call you the next day. You don't wanna let go of that cute guy. Nope, nah uh. At least score a kiss from him xD

Who said I didn't score some kisses? ;)
But I didn't get his number. That night I left work and went to another city, where my friend lives. We hang out there, so that guy lives there. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:38PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

/ high five KittoKatto /

/ high five /

Do it nooooow xD

Who said I didn't score some kisses? ;)

I'm so proud of you pervy understudy

But I didn't get his number. That night I left work and went to another city, where some of my friends live. We hang out there, so that guy lives there. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Ohhh. Too bad. Well, move on and try again next time xD

joined Mar 8, 2014

Well, I'm not looking for a serious relationship right now, so I don't mind it. But even if I was looking for one, I'm like that. I mean, I like to dress up when I go out, but I also have times where I'm just tomboyish or lazy. If someone wants to date me, they should accept me for who I am. I'm not changing that. :)

Oh, I liked Skyrim too. I never finished it though, because I would wander forever in that game. I miss playing some games. I don't touch one for 1 or 2 years I think.

well, I guess I just meant that they won't really know what side of you if you don't show them I guess?

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Do it nooooow xD

I can't. Currently I'm at my home town (I came to check on my parents). I left my longboard in the city I study, and I'm only going back tomorrow night T^T.

But I didn't get his number. That night I left work and went to another city, where some of my friends live. We hang out there, so that guy lives there. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Nah, I'm ok. I'm not looking for anything serious now. Besides, he was cute, but also a very good player lol

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:47PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Finished the walk cycle :D!!!!
I'm stupid though I exported the video with the controllers, lol ^-^''' oh well, not problem for now!

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

well, I guess I just meant that they won't really know what side of you if you don't show them I guess?

I get it. But if someone thinks I am only what I show, then they aren't really meant for me. You can spend a whole life with someone, and I bet you will still learn something about them you didn't know. That's partly what dates are for; you get to know who is the person you're hanging out with.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 10:53PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I get it. But if someone thinks I am only what I show, then they aren't really meant for me. You can spend a whole life with someone, and I bet you will still learn something about them you didn't know. That's partly what dates are for; you get to know who is the person you're hanging out with.

well, obviously not but if you go on all the dates looking super girly and then you look more tomboyish when you are casual for example they might not expect it? I mean I'm sure maybe they'd like it XD but you never know! Wouldn't you want to show them every aspect of yourself to make sure they like you as you are? :) that's what I mean. I always try to show how I am to the person I like at least :)

joined Mar 8, 2014

walk cycle
honestly... what do you think??
I think the head moves a bit too much not listening to music!! ><

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 11:00PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

well, obviously not but if you go on all the dates looking super girly and then you look more tomboyish when you are casual for example they might not expect it? I mean I'm sure maybe they'd like it XD but you never know! Wouldn't you want to show them every aspect of yourself to make sure they like you as you are? :) that's what I mean. I always try to show how I am to the person I like at least :)

Oh, so this is the issue. Yeah, when I start dating someone, I try to vary the places where we hang out. So like, I'm not always girly lol. When I start dating someone, I definitely show them my tomboyish, nerd and bookworm side too xD

Regarding that work, I think it's pretty good. But like, I can't really offer any sort of critical analysis here xD

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 11:10PM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Do it nooooow xD

I can't. Currently I'm at my home town (I came to check on my parents). I left my longboard in the city I study, and I'm only going back tomorrow night T^T.

Ohh too bad !!
Just go home early tomorrow !! Your feet's gonna itch if you don't go out and use your longboard !! XD

Nah, I'm ok. I'm not looking for anything serious now.

Who said anything about getting serious ?? Lol

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Ooo makeup talk xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.