Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Many of us when you see bugs, worms or caterpillers you would want to run away. When i saw those butts i quickly moved down to other pictures. That is why i compared those butts to bugs. They're not my favorite body part.

Ah, I see. That's why. Butts aren't my favorite body parts either I'm more into shoulders(?)

I don't spend every day learning and researching about different cultures but i like learning making friends with people from different parts of the world and learn about their cultures.

I do think that making friends with people from other cultures and interacting with them are the best way to actually learn a culture. Blend in with the locals xD

Faylicia

btw, if you have song recommendations I'm interested!!

I don't know what type of music you listen to but I'm currently listening to Twenty One Pilots, and if you're interested in Japanese music, I recommend Kenshi Yonezu and Sekai no Owari

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:42PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

wise pervy grandpa

Kanojo claims I was like a timid puppy when we first met -_- shame upon the pervy name.

#TeamShameless.

Lin
Su is definitely luck to get it in Germany. When she talked about her condition, I remember being very interested on the technology she talked about, because that's a rare thing in Brazil. Undeveloped countries have it hard. If Su lived here, she would be a priority for being young and have a stable condition; she would get a call to rush to the hospital cause a compatible heart had appeared. Unless, of course, she was wealthy enough to pay for everything in a luxury hospital who had that technology.
And about your question. Those technologies are too expensive and requires a high maintenance. Undeveloped countries can't afford that. I don't really know if researchers could make it affordable though; I think it would be possible, but I believe money plays a nasty role there and it sucks. The same goes with pharmaceutical industry. The best medications available are very expensive, so sick people who can't afford it have to use meds with many side effects and less efficiency. In my opinion, greed is to blame there.

omg that's really bad.. but the whole conspiracy theory about pharmaceutical companies wanting to sell medications for cancer and not reveling the cure is all talk isn't it? well obviously you don't know for sure, but what do you think?

joined Mar 8, 2014

I'll check the songs! and omg Martian I know Kenshi Yonezu!! his songs are really cool :D!! and sekai no owari... I know one by Miku that was like that I think? really dramatic :\ I used to listen to it when I got heartbroken in high school... omg... I cried to it I think... really loud... it was the first time I cried so loud XD I couldn't stop ahahah ^-^''' it's kind of funny now :P

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:43PM

41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat
I'm a intern about to graduate. And believe me, patient-doctor play isn't something I'm into. I just remember my gynecology stay and it's just a turn off xD

Low key figuring out how to post that meme just took me twenty mins.. im exhausted.. but i did it. YATAAAAA!!
<(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^<) (>^.^)>

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:44PM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Martian i googled Indonesian people pictures and saw some very interesting photos of Indoneasians. I even saw a picture of two almost naked butts staring at me too.

What kind of pictures? Hahaha I didn't know you're a butt person mvl xD

No i'm not a butts person. It's like looking at worms and caterpillers. Well i don't mind looking at my special someone's butts but strangers' butts are like bugs to me.

Yeah, same. But like I must see their full body just seeing one part is like -.- it's like when guys send pictures of their penis; though no one has sent me a picture of only their penis before >.> at least it wasn't erect -.-

Well i hope no boy will ever just send you a photo of their private part. Gross!

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto the butt fanatic needs to get in on Martian and mlv's conversation lol.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Martian i googled Indonesian people pictures and saw some very interesting photos of Indoneasians. I even saw a picture of two almost naked butts staring at me too.

No i'm not a butts person. It's like looking at worms and caterpillers. Well i don't mind looking at my special someone's butts but strangers' butts are like bugs to me.

Yeah, same. But like I must see their full body just seeing one part is like -.- it's like when guys send pictures of their penis; though no one has sent me a picture of only their penis before >.> at least it wasn't erect -.-

Well i hope no boy will ever just send you a photo of their private part. Gross!

he showed me a photo of him naked waist down... and I had the stupid reaction of laughing uncomfortably which didn't really get the message across because he told me he wanted to do something funny to cheer me up. Thank goodness I don't talk to him anymore

joined Mar 8, 2014

btw, I'll show you my 3d walk cycle, warning don't expect anything super cool :P

joined Jan 13, 2016

Many of us when you see bugs, worms or caterpillers you would want to run away. When i saw those butts i quickly moved down to other pictures. That is why i compared those butts to bugs. They're not my favorite body part.

Ah, I see. That's why. Butts aren't my favorite body parts either I'm more into shoulders(?)

Well with the exception of my three years old niece butts. I love to play with my niece butts. I told my sister how adorable those butts are and she agreed with me hahaha. Oh my niece little butts...hehehe

Adult butts are not that cute to me lol.

I like a person's smile. I'm not sure if that is considered a body part.

I don't spend every day learning and researching about different cultures but i like learning making friends with people from different parts of the world and learn about their cultures.

I do think that making friends with people from other cultures and interacting with them are the best way to actually learn a culture. Blend in with the locals xD

Yep. I agree.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:48PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

KittoKatto the butt fanatic needs to get in on Martian and mlv's conversation lol.

They need to defend their favorite body part. We don't like that body part. It is like germs, bugs, or worms to me.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Well with the exception of my three years old niece butts. I love to play with my niece butts. I told my sister how adorable those butts are and she agreed with me hahaha. Oh my niece little butts...hehehe

i-is that so? ^-^'''
I prefer eyes much more than smile; I like those glaring flaming eyes! XD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'll check the songs! and omg Martian I know Kenshi Yonezu!! his songs are really cool :D!! and sekai no owari... I know one by Miku that was like that I think? really dramatic :\ I used to listen to it when I got heartbroken in high school... omg... I cried to it I think... really loud... it was the first time I cried so loud XD I couldn't stop ahahah ^-^''' it's kind of funny now :P

Yes! His songs are really cool. xD I like Sekai no Owari because their music is interesting and kind of unique compared to other japanese music, my personal favorite would be Maboroshi no inochi and Akuma to tenshi. That song must've really touch you to makenou cry like that. The power of music xD

I have to agree, not all adult butts are as cute, soft,and smooth as a baby's butt

I think the lips would be a body part, but not the smile...I gues o.o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm a intern about to graduate. And believe me, patient-doctor play isn't something I'm into. I just remember my gynecology stay and it's just a turn off xD

I remember a doctor telling me once that while police like to watch police shows and lawyers like to watch lawyer shows (even if cringeworthy), doctors rarely watch medical shows. because they get way too much of that stuff at work, so it's kind of an overload.

joined Jan 13, 2016

he showed me a photo of him naked waist down... and I had the stupid reaction of laughing uncomfortably which didn't really get the message across because he told me he wanted to do something funny to cheer me up. Thank goodness I don't talk to him anymore

Oh my lord haha. That was stupid of him sending his nude photo to make you laugh. What if you cried instead?

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:54PM

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Lucy is a mountain?

She was about 2 centimeters shorter than me, so around Su's height actually, but she was broad. And I don't mean fat, but she was naturally build like a guy. She had really broad shoulders. When she stood in front of me, I could actually completely hide behind her if I just bent my knees a little. xD And she was naturally protective as well. Being with her felt a little bit like dating my brother, which sounds completely wrong, I know, but what I'm saying is she made me feel safe and that was just awesome.

@Fay:
Oh, the one that locked me up. Yeah...I loved her. But that was kind of over pretty quickly when she went "I'll show you how Hell feels like, since this is where you will go!" /sighs/

@Azai:
I see...so at some point, they really are putting a price on human lives. /shakes head/ Sometimes it just fills me with disgust to understand how the world works.

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 6:56PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yes! His songs are really cool. xD I like Sekai no Owari because their music is interesting and kind of unique compared to other japanese music, my personal favorite would be Maboroshi no inochi and Akuma to tenshi. That song must've really touch you to makenou cry like that. The power of music xD

I have to agree, not all adult butts are as cute, soft,and smooth as a baby's butt

I think the lips would be a body part, but not the smile...I gues o.o

Just lips are not attractive to me. It has to smile with it to get my attention.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

She was about 2 centimeters shorter than me, so around Su's height actually, but she was broad. And I don't mean fat, but she was naturally build like a guy. She had really broad shoulders. When she stood in front of me, I could actually completely hide behind her if I just bent my knees a little. xD And she was naturally protective as well. Being with her felt a little bit like dating my brother, which sounds completely wrong, I know, but what I'm saying is she made me feel safe and that was just awesome.

Ah, I see. I already imagined her having a body build like a guy, only way taller. Now I understand why you said you wouldn't mind if she suddenly pops up right now and protect you xD

Just lips are not attractive to me. It has to smile with it to get my attention.

So you are attracted to a person with a nice smile

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:04PM

Photo
joined Feb 13, 2016

Nezchan

I remember a doctor telling me once that while police like to watch police shows and lawyers like to watch lawyer shows (even if cringeworthy), doctors rarely watch medical shows. because they get way too much of that stuff at work, so it's kind of an overload.

Yeah, I'm not into medical shows. House is absurd, Greys Anatomy is drama overload. I like my work, but it's healthier if I just stay from that when possible.

Faylicia
I don't believe in that conspiracy theory. But pharmaceutical industry does questionable things to have profit.

Lin
Exactly. Sometimes it's just feel like I'm fighting against a corrupted system and that nothing I do makes any sense, since it's useless. But that's something I keep telling myself to be a lie. There is something I do that can change things a little bit :)

last edited at Apr 16, 2016 7:05PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Alright alright these women are talking about me in front of me. Need to feed them or something to get them to shut up. See you guys later lol

joined Mar 8, 2014

@Fay:
Oh, the one that locked me up. Yeah...I loved her. But that was kind of over pretty quickly when she went "I'll show you how Hell feels like, since this is where you will go!" /sighs/

omg... that's so disgusting... my crush only said this mean comment I mentioned before and then said she'd talk to me but ignored me instead (she probably changed her mind?). I don't know how someone could be so disgusting omg... But yeah, there's no way anyone would keep loving someone after they said that... But like yeah, um, obviously it would take at least some hours to be over it so I can see why you wouldn't want to attack her. I don't think I could do it either...

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

Ah, I see. I already imagined her having a body build like a guy, only way taller.

Nah, most guys were still taller than her, even if only a little bit. xD I remember she was so insanely popular. The girls were all over her cause she was like a handsome guy, who actually understood girl stuff and guys were all over her, because they knew they could hang with her like she was a dude, but also talk to her about girls and actual emotional stuff and not get laughed at. It was like she came to the uni and immediately got game. Meanwhile, there was me, just your typical femme lesbian, trying to convince guys that I actually am gay and not just looking for an excuse to get rid of them. I guess they all got the message when Luce and me actually did end up together. Lol. Okay. Nostalgia mode's off now. xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ah, I see. I already imagined her having a body build like a guy, only way taller. Now I understand why you said you wouldn't mind if she suddenly pops up right now and protect you xD

So you are attracted to a person with a nice smile

Yep. Even if they don't physically look that attractive but always talk with a smile will make them very attractive to me.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, I'm not into medical shows. House is absurd, Greys Anatomy is drama overload. I like my work, but it's healthier if I just stay from that when possible.

I agree. My mom used to watch them all the time and I'd be scared with the surgeries and stuff ;_; but I was curious too XD

Faylicia
I don't believe in that conspiracy theory. But pharmaceutical industry does questionable things to have profit.

Lin
Exactly. Sometimes it's just feel like I'm fighting against a corrupted system and that nothing I do makes any sense, since it's useless. But that's something I keep telling myself to be a lie. There is something I do that can change things a little bit :)

Yeah, I bet you can :) I mean if you take care of your patients and stuff you will inevitably influence other and make everything better! ahaha, you make me be a bit less scared of doctors... Tbh, some are really nice but some others are really cold and they just look at you like a machine or something and they don't care whether you are scared or not... and that doesn't go well with me because I'm always really nervous... I bet that why no one could tell my blood pressure was kind of low! >.< 'cause every time I had it taken I was really nervous XD

Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

There is something I do that can change things a little bit :)

It's just like you said that other time: both you and me seem to have one thing in common, which is the fact, that we find our purpose in helping people, who need our help. We might be too little too less to actually change the system, but at least for those people we make a difference and sometimes, it's that difference that can mean the world to someone. I don't know about you, but I don't care much about systems or the bigger picture as long as I can personally identify myself as not being a marionette of it. I am who am for reasons that I chose, not because what someone tries to dictate onto me. ^_^

joined Mar 8, 2014

Nah, most guys were still taller than her, even if only a little bit. xD I remember she was so insanely popular. The girls were all over her cause she was like a handsome guy, who actually understood girl stuff and guys were all over her, because they knew they could hang with her like she was a dude, but also talk to her about girls and actual emotional stuff and not get laughed at. It was like she came to the uni and immediately got game. Meanwhile, there was me, just your typical femme lesbian, trying to convince guys that I actually am gay and not just looking for an excuse to get rid of them. I guess they all got the message when Luce and me actually did end up together. Lol. Okay. Nostalgia mode's off now. xD

omg, so they don't leave you alone even if you are a lesbian? ;_; I usually don't tell guys I'm bi because I don't feel so comfortable telling anyone but if I do they usually ask me which one I like more and I explain I like girls more but I only feel attracted to a very few compared to guys. (which maybe is confusing for them...?) And often they will have the idea that the reason I'm not falling for them is because I like girls more, not because they're just not my type -.-, and it annoys me a bit...

To reply you must either login or sign up.