Forum › Posts by Dardes

Dardes
Image Comments 27 Aug 00:18
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Azusa was really really pretty in the ending of that K-on movie ^^ (Just finished it a while ago, marathoned K-on)

Dardes
Image Comments 27 Aug 00:14
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
0f948a0f0b95e2b7c96030305d52460b

Doesn't really say that Azu is dating Yui in this one doe ._. Maybe we should remove the Yui x Azu tag?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

What was that scar-ish thing in last page on Skinki's cheek? Is it scar?-? Stitches maybe?
Edit: Does that mean Shinki's a doll?

last edited at Aug 12, 2015 8:13AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I dunno about you, but Kanna on the credit page looks like she has big balls and is sitting on her own balls. That kinda creeps me out tbh... ._.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Nanami's faces in 3rd chapter were slightly scary, but thanks to that i can totally see Nanami as seme. Since Nanami is smaller and younger than Touko, i really like the image.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why the heck are the robots in manga named like cities in Czech Republic? ._. ... Praha, Liberec

Might be a tribute of sorts to R.U.R., the Czech story that originally coined the word robot.

True. I'm actually from Czech rebublic and i've read the play, but i would never guess that they would actually put the names and everything like this. Thanks for the idea, i didn't think of that :)

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why the heck are the robots in manga named like cities in Czech Republic? ._. ... Praha, Liberec

Dardes
Image Comments 12 Jul 23:23
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I bet it's the bracelet actually :D

Dardes
Philosophia discussion 25 May 14:15
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Wellp, that was waste of time

Dardes
Image Comments 24 May 18:29
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
44138052_big_p1

I just love when i see the girls trying to hold their clothes together like Sayka just does <333

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I can only imagine how sex or kissing would look between yuri dinosaurs :D I'm sooo curious

Dardes
Catch! discussion 16 May 13:58
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To tell you the truth, Yui7 is definitely in the top five when it comes to realistic sex scenes, y'know? It can be hard to describe such a feeling through art. And them chomps though....

Gimme the top fives please! :D Gonna read them <3

Well, personally, in no particular order * Tokoharu * Tima * Vivit Gray( Gentle Pulse is greaaaat ) * Pikachi * and of course Yui7 If you haven't heard of Vivit Gray, I highly suggest reading all of their works ESPECIALLY GENTLE PULSE

Thank you :33 I got all of 'em, i know Pikachi. Gonna read all of their works when i got time, again thank you very much. And by the way, i've read the Gentle Pulse and wooow, loved it <3

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Never liked Morishima's take on things anyway.

Ehhhhhh?

Honestly, "doesn't love me but would be fine with my body" sounds like the most realistic sentence ever printed in manga.

Nah, this seems super weird. Ginko exchanged her body for condition, that president won't "use his pickup games on her", isn't that really unfair? And who knows what they are doing in that clubroom shivers

I bet that they could've solve it some other way. Poor Kureha.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Can anyone read the kanjis? What's on the gravestone written? Akira or Shizuku?
I wonder who said that "It's weird to see my gravestone with my bones in it"

Dardes
Catch! discussion 09 May 08:46
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To tell you the truth, Yui7 is definitely in the top five when it comes to realistic sex scenes, y'know? It can be hard to describe such a feeling through art. And them chomps though....

Gimme the top fives please! :D Gonna read them <3

Dardes
Sakuhima! discussion 07 May 18:02
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Your profile pic hahaha XD

... I liked it tho <3 Sakurako as a dominant role/seme, perfect :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Yokomine has significantly improved her running time now that ZA PUSSAY is in sight.

Ahahaha :'D

Anyone knows some info about that Yuri-hime cover? It also kinds of reminds me of that librarian and Yokomine, epic style :3

Dardes
Umaibou! discussion 24 Apr 21:52
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

What was Homura's problem?-?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

OH. MY. GOD. X'D Laughing so hard, god...

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Dat Hitomi tho :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Omg, the 23rd page, Homura's and Madoka's figures XDD i died :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To be honest, in the end i wanted Madoka to be the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime, then i could've got to know more moments with Kyuko x Sayaka, Homura x Madoka and so on...
Althought i didn't see the movies yet, is there something new to watch that isn't in the anime?

The third one is a sequel.

Thank you :)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

To be honest, in the end i wanted Madoka to be the typical happy-go-lucky Mahou Shoujo anime, then i could've got to know more moments with Kyouko x Sayaka, Homura x Madoka and so on...
Althought i didn't see the movies yet, is there something new to watch that isn't in the anime?

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 5:32PM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Homura's line confused me "I can work with that"?_? What? Madoka being adult? Where's the doujinshi with Madoka being adult?... wat?

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Madoka's dress is so beautifull it's enough to make me cry .-. ... All the memories from anime T-T