Forum › Posts by Tsuki-chan

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

runrin posted:

Cuteness overload, I am now deceased. Thanks for the translation!

(I wonder where they'll go from here? Now that there seems to be no going back with that cheek kiss, it should (I hope) be incredibly obvious to the both of them that they're into each other.)

honestly this has a very end-of-volume feel to it. really hoping that they don't wind this down anytime soon.

so much room for more kogu teasing. i mean she was waiting for a kiss on the lips and hasnt gotten one yet. im sure hino will make he jump thru embarrassing hoops to get what she wants.

so how many more chapters before they finally get together? next arc or two?
I'd like it if they continued beyond them starting to date. Maybe an arc where Hino stops teasing Koguma all the time because she thinks it isn't proper now that they're officially a thing, but it makes Koguma feel lonely or smthn

hino cant stop teasing her, kogu loves that shit.

im really hoping their little baby SM thing ramps up even more now. maximum teasing and blushing please.

Couldn't agree more.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Tumblr_856fcc6228a2b8e105045f71b4060fe4_2875bf79_1280

I thought I was the only one shipping them

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think it's much harder to look at stereoscopic images like these for the first time. My suggestion is to look for real images on the net and print one on paper. It is much easier to learn the technique that works for you in that way. Then get used to do it on the phone.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't know this is what I needed

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

runrin posted:

Yeah… so, on Ganma, there’s no chapter listed for the next release. Looks like it’s going to be another off period.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I hope this is a good sign tho...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hino in heels!?
Also. Kiss heeeer! (but I appreciate she didn't do it while she was sleeping)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I mean, they basically confessed and started dating.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

anal

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuki Kitsune posted:

At this point, they could be in the midst of hot, ardent sex, and Koguma would still be thinking, "But does Hino really like me that way?" The only thing this series likes to do more than trolling Koguma is trolling the readers. I'll believe nothing until it's explicit.

I mean, isn't that the plot of the whole manga?

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I know Lu will now develop the new fetish of con non-con. For sure.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 22 Dec 16:21
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Chan_omy-1472982176463474688-img1

this is what Iwas waiting for

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nari posted:

Risa is a self-centered woman, who continues to keep Yuka around her tail. Not because she loves Yuka, but because she constantly wants someone she know will be there to love her. Because she likes to play around, with people that aren't necessarily attached to her, she still needs someone else there to hold her pride. Risa liked that Yuka felt jealous, because it told her one thing, it's that Yuka has completely fall for her trap of narcissism. It's been clear since day one that Risa never wanted to, and never liked to commit to relationships(this is an information critical for if the thought of her being a polyamorous person occurs*), it's the fact that she isn't attached to anyone; but instead prefers that one person is at least attached to her, while she plays with many other people. In short Risa is a narcissistic player, who has the right victim in her hands. Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot, at the end of the day she still has at least one person who is emotionally attached to her where she can just go to, to cope—until she gets bored, and a new cycle repeats.

I don't agree with this one bit. Firstly, you are not a horrible person for liking to sleep around. Second, she is not narcissistic since she made clear everything from the start and had consent. From day 1. Furthermore, I saw literally not even one criterion of narcissism (since I'm a psychologist). The fact that she got off on her being jaelous it completely normal and happens in monogamy as well. I am not polyamorous, but if I were I would be super disappointed and hurt by a comment like this.

I didn't mean to sound like I was sl*t shaming, I was talking about how she is sleeping around but still wants to keep people around her tail, just in case she doesn't want to sleep around anymore, and that's what makes her horrible.

I didn't consider the fact that she might been playing with Yuka's feeling by lying that she went to "only drinking with men today," for the sake of making her jealous. So, this is if the scenario of her still sleeping around is true, then I'll call her narcissistic because she likes knowing that a person is still loving her even if she knows to the person's eye she's bad. Maybe I'm using the wrong word, but I'm not sure what word fits with this personality where you love being loved by vulnerable people regardless of how bad you are to them.

My evaluation of Risa was that she isn't polyamorous. Therefore, it cannot hurt any person who are polyamorous. Like I said earlier, if somebody had ever considered the fact that Risa might be polyamorous, that's not possible, because she's made it clear since day one that she was never into commitment. And people involved in polyamory are actually committing to their significant other(s).

Edit: What she's doing is reminding me of a friend I have. That friend has changed since, but she used to: flirt with boys. And then when they tell her they like her, she would say she doesn't like them back—but continously lead them on with hopeful thoughts, as she continues to flirt and be affectionate with them. And she does this because she liked the thought of many people being in love with her, it made her feel good. And I knew that because, she would constantly keep me updated on it, and even counted all the boys that has ever liked her. And I'll always label her as selfish and narcissistic, because she would hurt these poor boys only for the sake of feeling good about herself. She even told me that it's good to keep tabs on others and keep options available, even if she's dating. What is the word for a person like this?

In the poly community you have many variations of relationships structures, including open relationships. How can you say she didn't want commitment when (years later) they moved in together? It is obvious she is poly since she openly said that she likes multiple people at the time, even though she's aware it's not "normal".
And the difference with your friend is that she was open and honest with everyone form the start. The fact that you make one case of such different situations just because they both like to "play around" worries me.
P. S. Even if someone is poly they can still be hurt by the partner's behaviour with others.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nari posted:

Risa is a self-centered woman, who continues to keep Yuka around her tail. Not because she loves Yuka, but because she constantly wants someone she know will be there to love her. Because she likes to play around, with people that aren't necessarily attached to her, she still needs someone else there to hold her pride. Risa liked that Yuka felt jealous, because it told her one thing, it's that Yuka has completely fall for her trap of narcissism. It's been clear since day one that Risa never wanted to, and never liked to commit to relationships(this is an information critical for if the thought of her being a polyamorous person occurs*), it's the fact that she isn't attached to anyone; but instead prefers that one person is at least attached to her, while she plays with many other people. In short Risa is a narcissistic player, who has the right victim in her hands. Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot, at the end of the day she still has at least one person who is emotionally attached to her where she can just go to, to cope—until she gets bored, and a new cycle repeats.

I don't agree with this one bit. Firstly, you are not a horrible person for liking to sleep around. Second, she is not narcissistic since she made clear everything from the start and had consent. From day 1. Furthermore, I saw literally not even one criterion of narcissism (since I'm a psychologist). The fact that she got off on her being jaelous it completely normal and happens in monogamy as well. I am not polyamorous, but if I were I would be super disappointed and hurt by a comment like this.

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Fegr posted:

Isn't it a bit "Anal" too even with only rubbing? Well at least the author did it best way to introduce it to a partner: a bit touching only, so the MC still can decline nicely without destroying the mood. Better than be forceful and ignore the partners feeling.

almost anal
Hope this will be a nice introduction to fully anal
I also really liked how gentle the introduction was. Top. Also loved that the tought was enough to make her climax loool.
I just love this.

last edited at Dec 11, 2021 2:43AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

kimou posted:

Quick question, I remember the chads doing multiple April fool's chapters, I only found the one for this year. I am going crazy thinking there is more than one?

I'm the one that usually did those. I think we have only one proper April fool's chapter (231.5). Then we also did the Chad's special (211.1). But I remember I did some credits with the same style as well

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Bread Gag discussion 08 Dec 03:20
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is a masterpiece

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just ignore hate comments. The less they have interactions, the less they will feel the need to share them.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lastpersimmondrops posted:

dynasty-scans is littered with the ruins of "pure" yuri mangas who thought they would fend off sex scenes forever.

If Sensei ever decides to end this magmun opus I hope it goes out with lovely hentai chapters for each couple.

Right?!?!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

glad1983 posted:

Well, that train is moving fast, but...
Now it's time for 6+ months wait for the follow-up.

it seems like Kishi is already working on it!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

sigh they are looking for redrawers without experience :'(

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'd love to see a guide on how to redraw those non-parallel lines that are used to give pathos! (usulaly in corners)

Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I kind of like how little sis is.. how would you call it.. an aggressive M? It's interesting to have a character who's more like "HARDER YOU COWARD" than "iiyaaa it huuurts, stooop". Pushing it so hard (especially in public) could get her in serious trouble someday, but it makes for a fun character.

This is the definition of a power bottom

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

themajoritylied posted:

I still have PTSD from Shizuka chapters. I can usually handle cheating stuff but Mio was a mess after that even after they made up. Too much realism.

Late, but I agree. Having been in a complicated bad relationship before that still affects me nearly a decade on, it's extremely hard for me to read those two. They used to be my absolute favorite but Shizuka's handling of the situation seriously bugs me, as well as Kaoru's apparent lack of remorse for how she treated Shizuka (everyone seems to forget that Kaoru was the one who started the mess in the first place, and Kaoru was also the one who provoked and tempted Shizuka before she met Mask). Kaoru's situational amnesia/hypocrisy also really bothers me. A lot of people seem to have totally forgiven/forgotten, so I was like...am I just being irrational? But looking back, Kaoru provokes/tempts Shizuka up until until moment she falls for Mask, and then does this ridiculous 180 and starts acting like a Saint telling Shizuka to move on and focus on Mio despite her (Kaoru) being the one who deliberately messed things up between them to begin with.

Mio deserves better. I get the author wants to add drama but at some point even in fiction enough is enough. I don't believe for an instant Shizuka is actually over Kaoru, and, while this almost NEVER happens to me, I will actually be MAD if she hurts Mio AGAIN after everything because of it. I'm not the type to get mad at fictional characters, mind- usually I'm the one rolling my eyes at people who do. After all, a fictional character only does what the author intends and therefore, all their actions can be considered within the realm of their character. But this thing just hits so close to home, and Shizuka and Kaoru are both toxic in their own ways, and Mio just doesn't deserve to be caught in the middle of it. Even with my toxic experience, I wasn't totally innocent eventually. In reality, a person gets bitter and snaps back. But Mio is just too sweet and forgiving for this (even including the alleged kidnapping). At some point, there's a boundary that shouldn't be crossed even for fictional characters.

I'm always so excited when this manga updates, but yeah. I'm not looking forward to this next chapter. Though I am admittedly curious as to what Mio meant by 'kidnapping' Shizuka (or whatever word she used, I forget).

I agree with a lot of stuff you say (apart from the fact that I love their chapters), but at the same in most situations you don't really need to move on from your previous toxic relationship. Working so hard to "get over it" is actually the best way to stay engaged with it. Strong feelings don't die easily and it doesn't mean that you can't love and respect someone else. Sure, it would be great if Shizuka were able to understand this before hurting Mio. But this is what actually happens in reality with young maidens in love.
And this is absolutely what I love about this pair. Is so damn realistic.
I know what's happening in the next chapter but I already can't wait for more.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 27 Nov 03:04
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013
Feb5al1xiamsgeu-orig

^killed mee

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Image Comments 20 Nov 09:58
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013