Forum › Posts by telamon

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Anyone remember the name of a one-shot where the MC leans back 'casually' and basically breaks her back on the chair kind of like an inverted V and her classmate comments on how disturbing/disgusting it is she can do that? She also got confessed to I think.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Last chapter still makes me want for the junior to live but for the 'teacher's' bride to die.

I'm petty like that.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 7:46AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I mean considering that the girls look bothered by him I imagine they wouldn't be that opposed to the method.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Are the three stories in one or are you gonna release one at a time or only one of them?

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 7:38PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

What kind of hentai you read that you always see rotors? I've always seen bullets.

joined Mar 25, 2013

There is an error on page 75:

Top Left Panel

You don't have to worry about knowing where I live, you know.
I don't talk to a lot of people, or anything.
So it's not as if someone would just walk in on us.

is wrong.

—家 教えた事を 気にしてるなら 平気だよ…
If you're worried about me knowing where you live, it's fine—
別に誰にも 話したりしないし
I won't tell anyone.
勝手に来たり もしないから
And I won't just come here without telling you.

I thought it was something like that, cause otherwise it doesn't make sense.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's been a while since a new Rokurouchi work. I missed her. Are you gonna do the last one of this collection?

joined Mar 25, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

She's genuinely too gay to function.

Yeah, forget about sex for now, can she even survive a kiss?

She did have an orgasm just from a little fondling (3-5 squeezes and 1 or two lifts if I recall), so she'd probably have a heart attack.

joined Mar 25, 2013
joined Mar 25, 2013

Makes me wonder if this is why there was a lull in releases.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I've said my piece I won't waste any more time on a circular argument where my point is just being willfully ignored.

Everybody has been ignoring the others' points/opinions. No need to play the victim.

joined Mar 25, 2013

It's starting to seem as if Komaki does like her but is waiting for her to genuinely ask her out without monetary compensation and/or mention of sex.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I really hope the other doujins by this author get translated sometime soon. I think there's 4-5 more. I could be wrong.

telamon
Anime season 31 Jan 16:59
joined Mar 25, 2013

As Nevri said, don't bother with the mangas, they are an adaptation of the animes which in turn were original and weren't from any medium.

If you are so assblasted about the het and haven't watched it don't speak about it like you know what you are talking about.

Keep in mind that it was made in 2004 and Mai-Otome was in 2005, and because you're so spoiled by recent years' yuri in anime/manga you shouldn't call trash one of the first works to include meaningful lesbians just because the show wasn't full of lesbians.

Watch it because of the premise and not for the yuri.

FYI Shizuru gets together with Natsuki after HiME, she accepted Shizuru's confession even if it was in supplementary material.

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 5:00PM

telamon
Alien Girl discussion 26 Jan 06:20
joined Mar 25, 2013

...speaking of, the good doctor is pretty much having wet dreams about "Dot" now. Not really surprising given what she's been up to thus far...

Actually, the Alien is called Ada. Dot is the assistant's name.

Dot is the assistant's nickname. Her real name is Sif.

telamon
Image Comments 25 Jan 05:07
joined Mar 25, 2013
64226089_p0

The basic premise of the MG world is that they need a guy. That's why I said incurably straight. Doesn't matter that the Liliraune is two women being a flower, eventually they'll find a guy and they'll only do it with him and when the Succubus finds a guy I doubt she'd go converting women. Unless her husband tells her.

telamon
Image Comments 24 Jan 07:49
joined Mar 25, 2013
64226089_p0

Shame that every MG is uncurably straight.

telamon
Alien Girl discussion 22 Jan 11:29
joined Mar 25, 2013

On her patreon there's a short introduction (like the doctor's) for the assistant. It's free so everyone can see it. It's from Jan 8 just below the DDLC fan art.

joined Mar 25, 2013

What old dude? Or are you not talking about the manhwa? Cause the store owner is just protecting if the guy was chasing her, she got to the store on her own.

I'm slightly confused.

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 1:14PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

People will get jebaited in a couple of chapters.

It's gonna be fun.

joined Mar 25, 2013

telamon posted:

I mean it's less of what the mangaka did and more of it's ridiculously common in yuri stuff. Why would a woman fall for another woman if not because she was sexually abused by a cousin/uncle/step-father/etc.

I can't speak for everyone but in my case the vibes I got from that bit were very much from the way things were written and shown. Madarame suddenly gets up and goes to the window, refusing to look at the guy, and doesn't even speak a word. And when Kanou wishes her good luck on her studying she does blush but nonetheless has a disturbingly blank look on her face. On top of that Madarame's actions thus far and her insistence on not being pitied definitely hint that something more than simply living alone is up with her personal life.

I guess I didn't come across right. I completely agree that she's probably abused by her 'cousin', I meant that it's very common for this thing to pop-up in yuri manga so it's not that surprising to see here as well when you suddenly show a male character that is loosely related to one of them and there's a degree of parental abandonment.

Every manga that has this kind of thing the MC either walks in on the abuse or they 'allude' to it like this. And by allude I mean it's painfully obvious. It's nothing new and certainly doesn't deserve praise for 'subtlety'.

joined Mar 25, 2013

The cousin is sexually abusing her, isn't he?

That was my first thought too. I've read too many stories like that to not feel horrible vibes from him.

Yeah, me three got that impression. It's amazing what a mangaka can do with a little quirk of the mouth and an offhand comment or two. We all suspect the hell out of him for no substantive reason, but there's no way it wasn't deliberate.

I mean it's less of what the mangaka did and more of it's ridiculously common in yuri stuff. Why would a woman fall for another woman if not because she was sexually abused by a cousin/uncle/step-father/etc.

last edited at Jan 10, 2018 4:27AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm surprised no one has theorized that the molester didn't go to jail because she molested the cop who arrested her and the cop liked it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

We're reaching levels of Japanese that shouldn't even be possible.

I mean if they exist they are clearly possible and intended.

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Aren't a few pages misplaced? The 'dream' ones aren't supposed to be connected?