Forum › Posts by ergzay

joined Dec 28, 2016

Interesting that this kind of manhua gets drawn. I thought this was illegal (unfortunately) in China.

last edited at Oct 7, 2021 3:39AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

I think the translator of this manga needs to understand better English and Japanese. There's a lot of chapters where lines are completely not understandable and I need to try to reverse translate to the Japanese to try to guess what might have been said. There's also numerous outright translation mistakes even in the sound effects.

last edited at Sep 25, 2021 11:39AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

I just started reading from the beginning. What's the raw source for this manga? A lot of chapters seem like they were improperly cleaned and all the light details were removed by cropping off too many greys.

ergzay
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Sep 13:12
joined Dec 28, 2016

Got some decent comedic scenes and a fun and diverse cast, but man this guy really likes naked middle schoolers.

He's most known for his 18+ loli adult manga, so no surprise there... He continues to actively draw those as well (though not much as I think he's busy with VAMPEERZ).

last edited at Sep 24, 2021 1:14PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

This manga.... Like this chapter would be so good normally, if you hadn't read all the previous chapters. It would look like a happy loving relationship. Instead it feels dark and mentally damaging. The writing for this series is so fucking good.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:39PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Yuri project just released a bunch of the chapters apparently, but for some reason they're not available here.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Ah I'm dropping this.... The forced sexual stuff every single chapter is just getting really really old. The writing is just too terrible. Have fun folks...

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 7:58PM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

AHHHHHHHH! You can't stop there!!!!!

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Does anyone know the raws are available at for this? They used to be on the website but I can't seem to access them anymore.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Yay translation has started again! I'm glad you guys picked this up.

Also this chapter is absolutely delicious in many meanings.

Also we're behind by like several chapters right now so I'm looking forward to seeing several releases in a row here within the next month.

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 12:50PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

I see no reason to give her a sob story to excuse her current personality, this felt in line with how she's been presented so far. It's not like she's in the right, I don't see this ending with her winning since, you know, one of the main protagonists is on the opposite team. She's going to have to finally learn it's okay not to be the number one.

Is that blonde violin girl new? I'm having an increasingly harder time distinguishing between characters in this...

She's Aki, Yori's bandmate. The little sister she mentions in the flashback is Miki, Himari's childhood friend. Maybe you should give a quick skim to previous chapters as a refresher.

The girl in the flashback is named Kyou not Aki

Japan uses last names, not first names.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Also I'm just going to say it drives me absolutely nuts that the translators are splitting each chapter into so many pieces. It's bad enough having single chapters to read and forgetting what's going on, but having a single chapter flow broken up into now 3 different parts is ridiculous. A skilled translator can translate an entire chapter of manga in an hour or two, maybe even less if it's a light dialogue manga like this one. There's no reason for them to do this.

last edited at Aug 9, 2021 12:08PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Why the hell people like poly so much?

Uh it's pretty easy for me. The more girl-girl parings I get to see the better. Poly is just another way to do that. It also can create interesting multi-level character dynamics if it's well written.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

I swear to Godoka there needs to be like some sort of insta-ban hammer button every time the P-word is mentioned. If not that at least some sort of automated infraction system.

Agreed, that would be nice.

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Can we stop misusing the word pedo? Pedo is about being attracted to completely pre-pubescent children. Seto is very much NOT that.

No it isn't. That is one narrow and valid definition of the word, but it is not exclusive nor is the most popular. You can complain people use imprecise terms a lot with muddle discussion, but that is a semantic definition, it is not how most people use these terms. At any rate, being a predator isn't morally particularly better so it just feels like deflection to focus on said narrow definition instead of actually engaging with the argument.

Umm yes it is. There is only a single definition of the word. Calling someone a "pedo" for being interested in a high schooler is COMPLETELY WRONG. Just because people heavily misuse a word from a lack of understanding doesn't change the meaning of it. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

Whether she is or isn't a predator is unrelated to this conversation.

A more precise use of the word is that Nanasawa is an ebophile and a predator, which is very creepy but easily to ignore in such a fantastic story. But, again, pointing out the target of her affection is post pubescent is not actually a strong defensive, it just reflects poorly on you and what you think it is acceptable.]

I'm not going to go there with that word. It's got a much more squishy definition and isn't relevant really in this case anyway.

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 10:19AM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Adult Nanasawa scares me a lot. There is no justification for her actions lol

I mean to be fair, she asked for permission this time (she even double checked). She's getting better. She just kind of defied Seto's expectations.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 8:43PM

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Just help your younger self get the girl instead of being a pedo

Can we stop misusing the word pedo? Pedo is about being attracted to completely pre-pubescent children. Seto is very much NOT that.

last edited at Jul 14, 2021 8:43PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

This is pretty interesting, only thing, i was kinda happy to see that there was a brown protagonist, but then got disappointed when I saw the tan lines, why do japanese artists do that, let brown characters exist without having them end up just being tan, god damnit ahhhggg.

Because it matches the setting??? They're in a southern island of Japan. Asian people, including Japanese people, can vary skin tone extremely heavily based on sun exposure. There's also genetics at play as the southern islanders have a lot of Ryukyu blood in them which results in naturally darker skin tone even when not tanned. It's used to indicate whether someone is "country girl" or "city girl" as well in Japanese fiction.

last edited at Jul 6, 2021 6:59PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Yeah. It'll either end poly like Luminious Blue or everyone will be alone and hurt.

Big EESH

Uhh what? It's pretty obvious that's NOT the direction this is headed in. There's only one paring of note in this story and one unrequited love. It'll end with Asahi and Hanako going out and Fuuka being rejected after Asahi discovers her true feelings.

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 11:42AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

I hate plots like this. Plots where one of the characters is about to die is such poor writing.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Why is this mistagged with pay for gay? That's completely wrong. All the girls here are gay as fuck, without any exchange of money.

last edited at Jun 6, 2021 10:45AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Stories like this where the author artificially writes characters that can't communicate are so frustrating. And no it's not good story writing, it's lazy. And no, it's not real conflict. It's completely artificial.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Curiosity is really killing this cat (me). Like these girls are like 14 they need to calm down. where did you even buy that vibrator, Hina???

They're actually 16 or 17 but I digress. They probably got it off online purchases

They're middle school, not high school. Stated in one of the earlier chapters.

last edited at Apr 22, 2021 7:59PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Also, Aya? Aya...ya? AYAYA!

TFW you don't even watch and have never watched Jojo, yet still think you saw a Jojo reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wnNW4HyDtg

ergzay
joined Dec 28, 2016

Half the reason I come to the comment sections on dynasty scans is to read what nutcases occasionally post into this website. It's incredibly amusing. That was quite the amazing past few pages of the banned/deleted user. This website more than any other manga website seems to cause crazy people to come out of the wordwork.

Now on the actual topic at hand, I'm fine with Kase being jealous. She doesn't have much free time to come to Yamada so she's rightfully worried when someone suddenly sends her a photo of her girlfriend giving a crazy blush posing next to a very handsome guy and then for the entire next day she can't reach her girlfriend on the phone to ask her about it. I'm a guy and I'd certainly be worried/concerned.

(Now I do think the author is using jealousy as a plot device too much, but the jealousy is not without reason in this specific situation.)

What they really need to do is just move in together already.

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 1:21AM