Forum › Posts by Strauvery7

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Okay, that "Reina-chan starting to like Akemi-chan and forming a love triangle" thing was totally uncalled for. I was hoping for "Reina-chan likes Shion-chan" thing huhu but this might also be good since Shion's gonna fight

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Well, that was quite overkill on how Nene turned out than I expected. And I see that there are a lot of potential ships here but I'm still going for SENSEI X READER

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Me: Whaaat the! This is way more depressing as it should be. Death is such a low blow, man. I can't stomach that.
Also me: reads following chapters facing a great risk of being dead

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Could it be "Mira" without ✂✂

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

It could have ended with one chapter in order to break the reader's hearts. That's why I'm really glad that i saw "ch01" beside.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Anxious Onee chan on hang outs is all of us introverts

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Everything in this chapter made me uncomfortable...

Same. Especially with the transparent dress for me.

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Ah. This manga is too precious to actually have some lewd scene

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

IMO: it seems Nene's falling for Kou I just hope it's genuine and not for other reasons like when she said "Am I cuter than Amane?" and I also hope Kou's starting to have feelings for her. There's no problem with sempai ending up with Amane but why did sempai had to be btchy and hurt Amane just so she could have her? That's not what you do to the person you love, dear sempai :(

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Whaat aaaaaaaa b

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I suppppeeeerr lovvveee thissss

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

So many things are yet to unfold in thus story and it's keeping me hooked. I don't really care (yet) as to who ends with who but rn, i'm starting to ship Nene and Kou

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Oh My God, this is super lovely and looks super angsty. Hope this series gets updates regularly.

Strauvery7
Usui Shio discussion 15 Mar 12:05
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

We need more of this writing and drawing style! Literally cried while reading the 2 mangas I now this mangaka so muchhh

Strauvery7
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I'm loving the art esp the presence of color blue--Blue is the warmest color !! And of course the story and all

Strauvery7
Yuri Moyou discussion 07 Jan 11:33
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Isn't this one of the cutest chapters ever?

Strauvery7
Lily Marble discussion 21 Nov 07:59
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Why do I always forget their names? Hahahha except for Aya

Strauvery7
Lily Marble discussion 21 Nov 07:59
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Ayaaaaaaaaa <3

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

First 2 pages and I'm already hooked. I love mangas and manhwas like this w/c reminds me of MandDQ but they still have their own differences as well

Strauvery7
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 19:11
Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Huhu i love this manga so much T_T