Forum › Posts by ieeheh

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Actually Takachi, I am thinking of fanfics to realise the noisy thoughts in my head. Buuuut not sure where to get started. You have ideas? I can provide the words hehe. I'm a full-time writer ^^

First date as a couple?
Oh lord I miss Seolrae too much

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@takachi

I agree that some kind of time skip would be fitting. Although, I think another girl flirting with Seol-a might be enough to push No-rae to her. Especially, if it looks like Seol-a is responding to it. I doubt something like that would happen.

It's been so long, does anyone remember if Ssamba had an idea of how FF was going the whole time or what she writing it on the fly? ( As in, was the story completely planned out already?) I honestly, can't remember.

She mentioned once, that she didn't expect the story to last so long and at some point around her first break, last summer, she ended up with an idea to develop it further for about 100 chapters. But it's never been defined for 100%. And based on development in the last chapters it felt more like she just let her characters live losing her own control over the story. I only felt that she didn't want to have the girls confessing so soon, keeping us fluttering on the very edge with each new chapter. I think she defined some major milestones of her story, but perhaps the characters forced her to deviate from those. And perhaps that, together with very strict weekly schedule, put too much stress on her, because she had to reconsider a lot of things.

No, I think you've messed it up with WDTFS authors? Lol. If I recall correctly, Ssamba has always planned it to be around 100 chapters since the very beginning after she decided to get it serialized.
I typeset the 2nd special chapter for FF's Q&A so I remember her answers pretty well lol. Even in her first Q&A, she already said there's so much left of the story to tell when responding to the complaints about the pacing.

Wow... really? I don't know a thing about other manhwas. The only one I read and love is FF! LOL. Anyway, I probably really got confused somehow. But rereading the specials, I don't know, it doesn't really tell any definite facts. Neither about planning 100 chapters from the beginning, nor about the length of the story in general. Even her comments on pacing - "so much left" is too subjective. For example, she thought there would be a lot to tell, but it turned out that that lot took a noticeably fewer chapters than she originally expected. So I wouldn't draw any definite conclusions from the specials.

Haha it could be because someone else actually messed it up on here before, and you read their comments. My point was just that Ssamba never stated about starting short then extending more. It mightve been true, but its not a fact either.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@takachi

I agree that some kind of time skip would be fitting. Although, I think another girl flirting with Seol-a might be enough to push No-rae to her. Especially, if it looks like Seol-a is responding to it. I doubt something like that would happen.

It's been so long, does anyone remember if Ssamba had an idea of how FF was going the whole time or what she writing it on the fly? ( As in, was the story completely planned out already?) I honestly, can't remember.

She mentioned once, that she didn't expect the story to last so long and at some point around her first break, last summer, she ended up with an idea to develop it further for about 100 chapters. But it's never been defined for 100%. And based on development in the last chapters it felt more like she just let her characters live losing her own control over the story. I only felt that she didn't want to have the girls confessing so soon, keeping us fluttering on the very edge with each new chapter. I think she defined some major milestones of her story, but perhaps the characters forced her to deviate from those. And perhaps that, together with very strict weekly schedule, put too much stress on her, because she had to reconsider a lot of things.

No, I think you've messed it up with WDTFS authors? Lol. If I recall correctly, Ssamba has always planned it to be around 100 chapters since the very beginning after she decided to get it serialized.
I typeset the 2nd special chapter for FF's Q&A so I remember her answers pretty well lol. Even in her first Q&A, she already said there's so much left of the story to tell when responding to the complaints about the pacing.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I've read yuri for so many years and have never found any other manga that I could connect to this much like FF. After the hiatus I seriously felt quite indifferent towards the rest and had no motivation to read anymore huhu. Ssamba please come back and vitalize my yuri world again T_T

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Sigh. Since I am so full of negativity and shiz, I therefore conclude in my miserable brain that this story is another one of those good stories that just suddenly stopped and no one will ever know the ending. Just like the best K-ON! fanfiction I have ever read "No, Thank You", which just died and the last updated was like 4 years ago. It can't be helped.

Oh god, or worse there's an update 5 years later.

Can you imagine...coming back every week for 5 years.

Or worse, stop coming back after x weeks, months, years AND THEN THERE EVENTUALLY IS AN UPDATE AND YOU NEVER KNOW.

Note: I did not think I would take the undetermined hiatus this badly. Or at least not this quickly.

(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

...seriously, it seems like everything I've read/watched today is depressing.

Hah. That reminds me. Assuming this story does resume, people are going to be all poopy about nothing happening because No-rae still hasn't come to a decision yet. Ha-ha-ha-ha... ಠ_ಥ

@ffins07 What you mean by "assuming this story does resume"? It's not an assumption! >.<

I'll be happy regardless of what's coming in the next chapter, even if I have to see the face of Sung-Pyo again haha

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Funny, I imagined Seol-a to have a higher pitched voice instead LOL

ieeheh
Lily Love discussion 27 Apr 18:26
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@Alex
what a cool avatar!!!! Did Ratana draw that for you??????

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@madlax232

This place is dead :((

Anyway, guys have you seen that video comico released? It was a short animation of FF, with voces and all that.
is it for promotion? I wish I knew what it said
Here's the link to the video https://www.facebook.com/comico.kr/videos/1025649450849155/

Can i post this link, right?

Oh how I wish to see something as beautiful as FF getting animated ;A;

Halmoni posted a translation on tumblr
http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/143472381412/yo-granny-you-should-check-out-fluttering-feelings

Video translation:
S: What on earth is this feeling?
S: I strangely feel like I’m burning up whenever I look at you…
N: Feelings are like that.
N: While you’re simply lying down
N: They’ll gradually…grow…
N: And by the time you’ve figured that out, it’s already too late…
N: Seol-a…Baek seol-a…
N: The sway of this delicate feeling that could’ve just been nothing
Both: Fluttering Feelings

Comico message:
An event for readers who are awaiting the return of Fluttering Feelings!!
Please share this video and leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Via a raffle, 10 people will receive a Japanese Comico Volume, along with a copy of “Cheese Sweet Home”.
Duration of the Event: ~until May 8th 2016 (Sunday)
Event Winners Announcement: May 10th 2016 (Tuesday)
The announcement will be made through Facebook
How to participate: Share this video on other SNS, and leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Giveaway publications:
Pastel Family, Shimiko and Tomoe
These gifts will be sent randomly.

GAHHHHHHH I MISS SEOLRAE AND MY FF SUNDAYS!!!!!!!
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm bumping this thread because... well, I want to.

On the remote chance you see this, please take care of yourself Ssamba; make sure you fully recover.

Same. I hope you are getting rest and eating well. Take your time recovering, ff fans can wait. :)

Third. I hope Ssamba is focusing on her recovery instead of being worried about us fans.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Guys... There is new status update... This time made by comico...

Someone please translate. I hope Ssamba is doing okay ;(

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

This thread has become like a desert. It's kinda scary.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Dear my fellow fandom mates, it's been a while.
It's 3am and I'm still up. If I miss the release time at 7am my time, please know that I'm estatic along with all of you in my dreams.

May we rejoice in Seolrae xD

ieeheh
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks for updating anonymous!

chmartx's fan arts are always so enjoyable.
I'm looking forward to more and more fan arts/comics during this hiatus xD

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I will be dead for the next couple of weeks
*bye world!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I added L Seoul to my phone's world clock. Problem solved. Hahahah

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

10 more hours!

ieeheh
Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Fan art/comic by unicornshitrainbow:

Pretty much how the FF fandom reacted after reading chapter 68 and that includes myself, of course hahaha. So, will there be something going on in chapter 69? who knows xD hahaha

Source:
http://unicornshitrainbow.tumblr.com/post/141499076667/pretty-much-how-the-ff-fandom-reacted-after
http://36.media.tumblr.com/ed34e304b12f5883de553ddfa8a5634e/tumblr_o4ge7qBx9O1ueis6xo1_1280.jpg

haha, I thought it was hilarious how we all were so desperate.
Good job unicornshitrainbow

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Wow this story soon will be in my all time favorite titles

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Nezchan

I'm just marking my comment as the 6,666th post of this wonderful discussion haha

You can always tell new chapter day when the page count suddenly jumps by five.

I failed to take the screen shot when it was at 777,777. Our lurkers pushed it too fast haha.

I'm so ready for chapter 69. Maybe we'll catch a glimpse of No-rae's inner mind or... body (sorry my fantasy cant ignore Seol-a's cut nails haha)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm just marking my comment as the 6,666th post of this wonderful discussion haha

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 1:52PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

It's funny since Norae is the one who banned Seola from drinking in chapter 30. since then, the one who got regularly and easily drunk was Norae.

I forgot to say this. But I remembered Ssamba put down a note at the end of Chapter 51 (the first chapter of Sung-Pyo flashbacks)

Ssamba: There was a rumor that No-rae never became as drunk as she was on that day ever again...;

And after that comment, Ssamba kept showing us No-rae got drunk uncontrollably. She's not neglecting No-rae's POV at all, she's just doing it so subtly in the most deliberate manner.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks to cipp and halmoni if you're still reading this.

I really like the "showdown" between Sung-Pyo and Seol-a. At first my reaction was annoyance as well when he mentioned Seol-a's nails (big guys dont do that lol). But looking at it in a less biased perspective, Sung-Pyo's still a nice guy who has strong lingering feelings for No-rae. When you're acting out of your feelings, it's usually irrational. He was just trying to find any possible excuse he could think of, to stay longer with No-rae. For that moment alone he became a douchebag towards Seol-a. And I loved it when Seol-a didn't back down. It gave a clear contrast between Sung-Pyo and Seol-a's personalities, and showed us whose characteristics would match with No-rae. Seol-a is now more decisive and not afraid to mark her territory. It's quite funny she doesn't care to show her courtesy for him in front of Hye-Kyeyung.

Maybe it's time for No-rae's POV though.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I can't believe Ssamba knows how to work up her fans like this hahhahah

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ann posted:

did she have like a nail cutter handy? lol.

You know, for last minute... Notice.

I think she went home!!! It's across the street people!!! lol

Or nvm hahahha... that might've been the bathroom's door

last edited at Mar 20, 2016 10:26AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So sometimes ago people here were saying that seol-a should cut her nails, and now she did. She cut her nails, and No-rae noticed it!
What made her cut it though?

I think SungPyo said something that made her cut it. No-rae's safety issue? lol