Forum › Lily Love discussion

joined Jan 8, 2014

First part of our Q&A with the author http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/117584447811/do-you-guys-remember-our-event-for-celebrating-500

squeeee

So cool! How'd you guys manage to interview??
Well either way, what if this opens the international market for yuri even more ^_^
(yeah imma dreamer lol) I want to buy and support English translations!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

KcaT we have direct contact with her :) Questions were sent by fans for our event to celebrate 500 followers on Tumblr :) People could write to us via Tumblr or mail. Maybe in future we will do this one more time (or when people just write to us questions and we will have nice amount of them so I will sent them to Ratana :P).

About official English release - Ratana is thinking about it but for now she want to focus on Thai version.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ooo... Yeah she should focus on her main audience for sure, but don't you think we should create a scantalating syndicate and release yuri stuff in every corner of the world... Ummm if that sounds crazy I'm just joking OK... Lol

That's so cool tho... there's a market for it even if it's a bit niche, I mean that's how translated anime started... I dunno how many times when I was young I watched akira, ya know....
OK I'm totally geeking out now, I think imma call it a night ^_^

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 2:36AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

but don't you think we should create a scantalating syndicate and release yuri stuff in every corner of the world...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

but don't you think we should create a scantalating syndicate and release yuri stuff in every corner of the world...

Thumbs up!Make yuri, not war!!
Totally fan of the art and the facial expressions in Lily Love, pleasure for senses :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ATTENTION everyone who are interested of English version (volume)! Ratana made a poll on her FB about it.

More info here http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/118536271586/attention-do-you-want-english-version-of-ratanas

last edited at May 9, 2015 2:32PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Count me interested!

Of course, it needs to be easy to buy and ship.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Count me interested!

Of course, it needs to be easy to buy and ship.

For me it need to be digital, not worth physical thanks to the value of dolar here.

last edited at May 9, 2015 3:02PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If she sells it in english, it means it will have to be taken down from here.

Some people will be upset I guess.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

If she sells it in english, it means it will have to be taken down from here.

Some people will be upset I guess.

I wonder, it's not like she ever planned to make money with it, maybe sell physical copies for those who want to have it or support her, and after some months upload here on Dynasty if she don't have problems with it?

I don't think a lot of people would really buy it and I don't think it's known well enough to be profitable, the money she gets will probably just help that Lily Love continue for a long time and it's not dropped.

last edited at May 9, 2015 6:59PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

For now she is just checking how many people will be interested for Eng version but don't think she will print it right away.

English print ver. has much more problems than Thai. Not only translation & editing but also price cost, shipping, pay method. Also because Thai people are more hmm "safe" target than internationals.

For sure she will focus on Thai version now so you don't need to worry about LL on Dynasty. When the time comes we will see how it will be, but it's not near future :)

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

If they come up with a convinient way of delivery and payment, i would gladly support the author so that i follow this beauty through the end. :)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For now she is just checking how many people will be interested for Eng version but don't think she will print it right away.

English print ver. has much more problems than Thai. Not only translation & editing but also price cost, shipping, pay method. Also because Thai people are more hmm "safe" target than internationals.

In that case, a digital edition would be a more feasible option, isn't it? Less investement and would be easier to gauge if a print edition would be worth the effort.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

While the art is gorgeous, I'd wait a little before wanting to buy it, be it in print or digital.

I can't judge the story with just 4 very short chapters, where almost nothing happens. From them, at the moment, it's a pretty standard college/yuri story. The characters are not fleshed out at all yet.

I want to give it a chance, but it's too early to judge.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

While the art is gorgeous, I'd wait a little before wanting to buy it, be it in print or digital.

I can't judge the story with just 4 very short chapters, where almost nothing happens. From them, at the moment, it's a pretty standard college/yuri story. The characters are not fleshed out at all yet.

I want to give it a chance, but it's too early to judge.

True story.
Well, I feel the same after what happend to Citrus..i felt a little like having been misled and questioned myself for my high hopes.. but LL's art is captivating and elegant and as long as it doesn't fail entirely in the story line, I would support it.

Untitled-6
joined Apr 11, 2015

World Canvas preview

Kuru-sann/Godley Malabanan's DA

if you want to order online

Jee, I've been waiting for a yuri manga from our country and yet I've only heard of this now.
Must go to the bookstore now xO

Now if only someone would take it up for translation xD According to the author there was one group that was interested in doing that but I guess they gave up or something.

I have scanlated a few pages. I will make a new topic and post the link later. ;)

edit:
here's the introduction:
http://imgur.com/a/542qc

last edited at May 12, 2015 10:31AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Just saw the raws of chapter 10 via three musqueteers' tumblr. Things are going extremely well for those two.

The chapter is very reminicent of Girlfriends, here's hoping we can see it on english soon.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

The chapter is very reminicent of Girlfriends, here's hoping we can see it on english soon.

I thought of GF too.jeez, these to look very cute together ^^, even the sleeping hamster is adorable xD

last edited at May 29, 2015 5:01PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

First I need to finish editing Bridesmaid one-shot ;) Thankfully chapter 5 is now in TN. Also we don't need to hurry to chapter 10th because we need to wait for chapters 8 & 9 first. We need to wait 1-2 month(s) from today to online Thai release.

joined Jun 5, 2015

this is so nice to read. I'm european girl and my girlfriend is thai. :) Thailand is actually very supportive country for lesbians and gays. Also the names in this comic. Thai people use such a funny nicknames which come usually from english too : D

joined Dec 2, 2014

please we need updates >.< this is so goooooood~

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

chapter 5 is in first QC ;)

Fix_it_by_samanthadoodles
joined Jun 7, 2015

Why did I have to be impatient and look at the raws. I never learn my lesson :(

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ch 11 raws. Ratana isn'tpulling any punches does she?

Can't wait to see people reactions to it...specially of Citrus' detractors.

To reply you must either login or sign up.