Forum › Born This Way discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Everyone dies. Even lesbians. This is an unavoidable fact.

LIAR! This cannot be true. No no no no no no no no no no no no no...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Did anyone else want to slap the shit out of that teacher?? That makes me so mad...

I know exactly how asterisk-chan feels too, having to hide your self from others and feeling youll never find someone.

Also i think they made the tomboy too male. like they are trying to hid that shes really a girl, but I really enjoyed the story, even the "til death" part was sweet.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

*Triplesterisk-Chan. God-uh.

She seemed maybe a bit too tomboy-ish at the start, but that went quickly enough.

Best.One.Shot.Ever.

Kushirotsuki
joined Dec 2, 2014

I just loved this, just for this oneshot I (that are a little clumsy) searched how to add a manga/oneshot to my favorite list -and I succeeded yaay (/*-*)/- because, well, this was a wonderful history, in such a short oneshot the author put so much things but they don't seem that rushed and at the end the MC have a happy life, till the very end, this was very overwhelming, very powerful and beautiful... It make me remember so much things, good and bad things and at the same time, bring me a little of hope...
Thanks for translating this and shared it with us, and I have to make a tumblr account or something for thank the author...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Did anyone else want to slap the shit out of that teacher?? That makes me so mad...

Count me in.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Count me in.

Teacher was my favourite character.

So full of wisdom.

alphanatiken
Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

That went really fast but the lesson lasts so this was a pretty good read.

K2
joined May 22, 2014

This is one of my favorites i ever read, i did shed a tear , don't ever give up on finding love

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

This Story was so beautiful and heartwarming it goes to my favorite! I'm so glad she learn to accept her feeling and it isn't something to afraid of or not normal

Sun%20jin%20for%20dynasty%20scans
joined Aug 31, 2013

I totally totally loved this one and it will go straight into my favorites.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Too much praise.

What about Triplesterisk-chans face on the bottom of page 7? Let's complain about that!

HardcoreYuriLover
Img_20171209_233742
joined Apr 25, 2015

ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN ;^;

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Know what? thats not a bad life.
Thats not a bad life at all.

And now i feel sad because i don't have a girlfriend.

Cyryr_s010_006
joined Jun 30, 2014

I wanna cry T^T beautiful...

joined Mar 23, 2013

Too much praise.

What about Triplesterisk-chans face on the bottom of page 7? Let's complain about that!

Lol I noticed it as well first read around. Triplesterisk-chan confirmed reptilian overlord sleeper.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Lol I noticed it as well first read around. Triplesterisk-chan confirmed reptilian overlord sleeper.

Fear her and despair.

queenchiffon
joined Feb 15, 2015

you dont see that many time skip mangas but that was absolutely beyond great

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

True story: I read this yesterday and when I was done, I went straight into the living room and hugged my girl while quietly sobbing on her shoulder and she totally freaked out. "What? What's wrong? ...Mina, c'mon, talk to me?" And then I really opened the floodgates when I realized how much she cares about me. I ended up telling her I fell asleep while doing paperwork and dreamt about something bad that happened in my past. I was too embarrassed to admit that a short manga gave me the feels like that. T^T

joined Feb 1, 2015

Suffer hardships, then live the dream
I really loved this. Made me tear up for all the right reasons.

joined Jan 31, 2013

I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012
10990016_629113473901617_3384836361772730593_n
joined May 13, 2014

Oh....I'm crying

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

I love it

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I feel like I shouldn't feel sad because in the end it was actually a better ending than *** could have ever imagined in her teen years.

... That's not to say I don't feel sad anyway :'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.