Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

They have Twitter but they don't post much.

It actually says there that Maiden Panic is being worked on too.

Thanks, someone have a list of yuri visual novels? I want to download all but the only ones I remember are Aoi Shiro, Akai Ito, Sono Hanabira, Lonely Yuri, Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus, I know there's a lot more, some that are only girls love, some you can romance both gender, and some you can choose your gender, but finding all would be difficult so if someone could help me...

Sugar Delight (it's free, download site linked) is quite short but delivers a plot. I enjoyed this much more than what I think I should've. Linear story, has no routes. Has NSFW content.

Lonely Yuri has art by the artist for Akuma no Riddle, I did not particuarly enjoy it, story was meh, has no music at all, very few sprites (you will rarely ever notice a change in facial expressions and such) and its pretty slow paced. Linear story, has no routes.

Katahane Pretty good but... it is VERY lenghty and delivers quite the story/stories, art is somewhat cartoonish but very crisp-clear and clean. NSFW content kicks in in the latter parts. Has routes and character-POV change feature.

Flower Garden (it's free, download site linked), CGI girls are off-putting imo, but it was quite fun to read, yuri-wise its slow but delivers. Linear story, has no routes.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 3:46PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Ah, I forgot Katahane, the yuri pairings were really good. Loved the slow romance between Belle and Angelina. Only played the yuri route, does the third route add something to the romance?
There's also Amaranto, it's... okay I guess.
Definitely agree on Sugar's Delight, I enjoyed that way more than I should have. That cake sex was so weird. Like, that had to be some pretty hard cake.

Thanks for Flower Garden, didn't know about that.

If we're doing OEVNs too, then there's also Cell Phone Love Letter (good story, horrible art), Sketchbook: Schoolgirls in Love and Other Assorted Heartbreak, Mira's Magical Mishap, Dejection: An Ode (didn't play it yet but I doubt it has a happy end), Green Eyed Monster, Rising Angels: Reborn, and Madoka Magica, Pure Pink Pretty Lovers (OE game based on a fanfiction).

Also Anaheim Girl's Love Story (translation as external script) and Hanahira(Sono Hana spin off) for more Japanese ones.

There's more but I don't feel like continuing.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ah, I forgot Katahane, the yuri pairings were really good. Loved the slow romance between Belle and Angelina. Only played the yuri route, does the third route add something to the romance?

This is what I found about the ending:

"the Coco Ending has another scene between Angelina and Belle which can not be covered in their ending because Cero goes with Light to find Wakaba's script and Sylvia stay's with the girls so it's the guys who are left behind in the White Capital, this leads to Sylvia learning about Coco's ability to hide and retrieve her memories which leads to Coco remembering that Efa had entrusted her Memory Drop and the Dorn Memories with Coco (seen in the secret Kurohane chapter) and giving Efa's Memory Drop to Belle leading to Belle becoming confused in her identity and Angelina admitting her feelings to Belle and ensuring her that she loves Belle because Belle is Belle and not Efa"

I don't remember much of it so I kina don't know what it's talking about... haha

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 4:34PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

This is what I found about the ending:

"the Coco Ending has another scene between Angelina and Belle which can not be covered in their ending because Cero goes with Light to find Wakaba's script and Sylvia stay's with the girls so it's the guys who are left behind in the White Capital, this leads to Sylvia learning about Coco's ability to hide and retrieve her memories which leads to Coco remembering that Efa had entrusted her Memory Drop and the Dorn Memories with Coco (seen in the secret Kurohane chapter) and giving Efa's Memory Drop to Belle leading to Belle becoming confused in her identity and Angelina admitting her feelings to Belle and ensuring her that she loves Belle because Belle is Belle and not Efa"

I don't remember much of it so I kina don't know what it's talking about... haha

Thanks! Didn't play it too long ago so it's not worth replaying just for that when I still remember most of what happened , I guess.

last edited at Apr 30, 2015 4:48PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wow you guys posted a lot of links...uh that's gonna take a while.
Sugars delight? I completed it and it's nice. I have Katahane but long VNs require a lot of time, I always listen to the VA(if any) after all.

I played videogame called "Kirby's Tilt N' Tumble" recently, all the controls were backwards because of how GBASP is upsidedown from GBC, it was much verydificult in this way.

I can imagine...there's also a gba game called warioware but I'm not sure if that one gets the same problem with the SP.

Game: League of Legends Pairing: Kayle x Morgana incest Link: pixiv

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't know why/how I forgot to mention the new FE:if news uptaded info soooo Fire emblem red & blue & yellow huh? Amiboo cards/TCG and dlc? that's a lot of milking and to think this was an obscure series a few years ago...well looks like I'll be dropping over 100$ in one game for the 1st time...

Game: Fire Emblem Awakening Pairing: Tharja x FeMU Link: pixiv

joined Mar 23, 2013

Fire Emblem, obscure?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh God what am i doing! My Yakuza 4 haven't even arrived yet and i ended up also buying Ninja Gaiden Sigma 'cause i found it equally as cheap at this rate i'll never finish making this damn yuri manga before DMC4:SE releases >_<

Fire Emblem, obscure?

Fire Emblem was pretty much non existent on the west until Smash Bros Melee

joined Mar 23, 2013

Fire Emblem was pretty much non existent on the west until Smash Bros Melee.

That's 11 years ago. But yeah, not having localization does that!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well the gba games did fairly well because of melee hype but the series pretty much crashed on the wii(Path of radiance didn't sell that much either not to mention the mixed reviews in most games) and didn't recover until awakening so to think that it would get more popular than most nintendo's non-mario/pokemon ip's is mind blowing...awakening could have been the end...also don't say 11 years again you're making me feel old holy $hit it's been 12+ years since I emulated FE3 the 1st time O_o

last edited at May 2, 2015 2:50AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So how about that not-banjo-kazooie game? anyone interested?

Trying to beat true all-stars with jiggles under 6 mins is such a RNG re-roll fest sigh and mewtwo does not help.

Still waiting for my vita to arrive -_- zzzzz

Game: Dragon Quest 4 Paring: FeMc x Alena Link: pixiv not tagged 百合 for some reason but looks pretty gay to me...

last edited at May 2, 2015 11:08PM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

So how about that not-banjo-kazooie game? anyone interested?

Trying to beat true all-stars with jiggles under 6 mins is such a RNG re-roll fest sigh and mewtwo does not help.

Still waiting for my vita to arrive -_- zzzzz

Interested yes but I'm still a little scarred from Nuts & Bolts....I'd like to see it develop first.
On another note I got a new SD card (not new 3DS) for the new Smash patch so I'm all ready to play again :D Seriously why did I never thinking of a new SD card before....

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I think I did pretty decent if I say so myself

(Smash 4, Smash 64 and Brawl are missing because I are derpidus and didn't take screen. Also, fuck Brawl)

Prices here (Got the Pacman), placed overall fifth, certificate here

If anyone asks, because I am sure someone will, my brother asked me last minute because they couldn't get 24 people together and gave old reference to the guy printing the certificates, god knows why he didn't felt the need to consult me first

last edited at May 3, 2015 5:46PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Guys I can't get a perfect in project diva f 2nd again... I made one only ... I can get excellent in hard and even in some Extreme ones too but not perfect. I always miss one Note!!! When I'm doing too good I get afraid and my hearts gets excited at scary levels, somehow I jump the "Is just a game" border ... Ending with "your whole life is decided with this score" T^T

Also, maybe I said this before but I like changing the characters in the videos to ship Rin x Miku or Miku x Luka... it works in many videos is super cute and soft yuri

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I know that feeling, a game dependent on consistently keeping something up and then messing up because your doing well.

I've screwed up many an Ironman game for this reason.

Also never manage to break my high score on Heavy Metal Unicorn Attack. Or whatever it's called. It plays Battlefield in the background, it's awesome.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I've screwed up many an Ironman game for this reason.

That brings back memories from my own Ironman Diablo 1 & 2 sessions alone or with friends.

In other news, TSM won vs NiP. Chokeboys didn't choke this time!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ikr? But I really need to get over the excitement, is the "I Need oxigen!" Kind ... Not joking here, I forgot to breath when I'm too focused. So when I just want to play, I will miss the first note on purposse to enjoy the song.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well that seems... reasonable?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Huh, in my quest of searching background noises for Photoshop shenanigans i ended up finding out that the two best friends ended up doing a Zone of The Enders 2 oneshot, maybe i can use it to convince some friends of mine to finally play this already

@Maus Nice job dude, getting a good rank at Melee of all things is quite a feat

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

@Maus I'm jelly! there are practically no tournaments over here I don't even know if there was a smash 4 tournament when it came out and I think the last melee t. was 10 yrs ago and I was in school but not like I was actually good haha. Anyway congrats!

I try to not play too many rhythm games...I choke way too often ;_;

Series: Megaman Battle Network Pairing: Saloma x Miyuki Link: Deviantart

last edited at May 4, 2015 12:31AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Woah, I never knew Love Live School Idol Project takes half a GB off of the available space. That's way much. Now I had to delete it for Hearthstone. But it's time to seriously annoy everyone with my Deathrattle and Murlock decks again, so that's that, I guess.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Game: Atelier Rorona Pairing:Rorona x Cordelia Link: pixiv

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

So has anyone seen the Dev EUIV multiplayer thread?

Of course you haven't.

The map looks so... wrong. So very very wrong.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival
Ol' guys from the original Rare dev team got together to make their own company and got kickstarted for their game quite fast. Making a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie.

I... I might have a chance at reliving my childhood gaming experience. I feel like crying out of sheer nostalgia... Even the music is there.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival
Ol' guys from the original Rare dev team got together to make their own company and got kickstarted for their game quite fast. Making a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie.

I... I might have a chance at reliving my childhood gaming experience. I feel like crying out of sheer nostalgia... Even the music is there.

As long as there won't be cars I will buy it. Please let there be no cars.....

last edited at May 5, 2015 8:44PM

This topic has been locked.