Forum › Anfang discussion

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

well there is yet to be a bad yuri vampire story
still like another kiss more
favorite is nightmare syndrome though

joined Apr 25, 2013

Kind of creepy @@

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

im in love with this but o___O she didnt seem very bothered that her mom just got killed

her mom was abusive, no loss there.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

I wish this was longer D:

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Love seeing anything with vampires, my neck biting fetish is being fulfilled :D

You and me both.

I love vampire stories...as long as they are done right and this one was done perfectly. There needs to be more of this ;w;

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Jeez, whats wrong with you ppl? She killed that poor woman! I mean sure, fuck her mom, but im sure that random woman was innocent. And now theyre both gonna be killin ppl. Its totally fucked up lol

joined May 9, 2013

Jeez, whats wrong with you ppl? She killed that poor woman! I mean sure, fuck her mom, but im sure that random woman was innocent. And now theyre both gonna be killin ppl. Its totally fucked up lol

well, this's just a random oneshot and I think artist don't really stick to it.I'm agree with you about that woman, like some fiction about vampire that I was read, the vampire just need some blood for a meal, not all blood of a human. Maybe artist should change that point.

arg~ I really want to read next chapter about this couple.

joined Jul 18, 2013

Every time I read this I'm always pleased at how it ends and the art is absolutely gorgeous! I wish it was long er and the story line was expanded a little more I'd love to see the characters interact more and see what happens :3

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah ah ah, that's true,
infact i like reading because i can free myself for a little while of the many ethical nonsenses of the actual reality,
the funny thing is that, even if i'm totally against shit like death penalty, i was happy to see the death of that abusive mother,
i think there isn't any good motive for a human to kill an other human,...but a vampire can !

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

this reminds me of my dumb goth days I would play vampire the masquerade/werewolf the apocalypse with buddies we had a lesbian couple of a werewolf vampire oh god

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

this reminds me of my dumb goth days I would play vampire the masquerade/werewolf the apocalypse with buddies we had a lesbian couple of a werewolf vampire oh god

Man I wish I could join that xD

joined Apr 1, 2013

Love this story it was very good.
A modern school life vampire yuri doujin with a slight abusive mother..
it really did have a nice story.. although seeing the vampire girl killing her mother was kinda creepy...
like she just kills her mother without remorse like yeah she was abusive but they could had gone a different route.. for example.. the human girl could had gone to the vampire girl's house and then she changes her into a vampire and then the daughter fights back the mother because she has the power to do so. Small details like that could help the story a little but anyway. I really enjoy reading vampire, slice of life/school life, story manga/doujins
We really need more of these type of doujins.

joined Jun 28, 2017

Booooring. For the love of God, what's a person got to do to get a story with a dark-haired vampire biting an innocent blonde girl.

joined Nov 27, 2017

I... Think many people totally missed the point on this one. It's supposed to be fucked up, and the story never pretended it wasn't. And that's not a mistake or something in poor taste; stories are allowed to be framed amorally. The protagonist we root for doesn't have to be a good person so long as the story isn't trying to sell us on their actions.

The story would have zero substance if it were less lethal or more tactful; the whole point of the story is that her emotional entanglement is more powerful than her mortal morality and so she says, "Fuck it".

If that's not brutal, it can't be an effective narrative.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 11:34PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Yo! I killed your mum... we girlfriends now?

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Huh, transform-by-bite vampires are rare in this kind of manga, fun to see it here!

To reply you must either login or sign up.