Forum › Dreading Spring discussion

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Would a happy end generate as much discussion as this. People would mostly comment "it's so cute now i have diabetes kyaaa~" etc. angst is a nice change of pace.

What I feel the author does well is emotionally involve the reader by making them think what would they do in the protagonist's position.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Can someone tell me the name of the manga the cover at the end is showing? Or if it's just an art piece, I'd still want to know the artist. Argh I've been seeing it everywhere but i really love the art and ughhh. Someone save me, I've been searching everywhere.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Can someone tell me the name of the manga the cover at the end is showing? Or if it's just an art piece, I'd still want to know the artist. Argh I've been seeing it everywhere but i really love the art and ughhh. Someone save me, I've been searching everywhere.

You're lucky, I searched for this artist this week, her name is Kazuaki, she's the illustrator of the otome series Starry Sky, here and here some of her art, she also have artbook, I didn't find much of her art for yuri magazines, but I think they're on her artbook.

last edited at Apr 24, 2015 11:04PM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I'm looking for the second chapter of this manga, does anyone see it?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is sadly beautiful and, I guess, realistic. No Fluff and cute stuff, but decent art and brief but straight to the point feelings. I like!

joined Jan 17, 2014

You're lucky, I searched for this artist this week, her name is Kazuaki, she's the illustrator of the otome series Starry Sky, here and here some of her art, she also have artbook, I didn't find much of her art for yuri magazines, but I think they're on her artbook.

thks for info, art look great, have bl though :|

Solid%20ice%20heart%203-29-15
joined Mar 30, 2015

This story is quite endearing.

Humans have been writing stories before they could even literally write (verbal lore). So no, it's not original. If you dig long enough, someone most likely has already done it. So stop complaining about originality, it's practically impossible to be original. Also the whole perspective of originality is subjective. For someone who has never read manga or even exposed to yuri this is the most fly bat sh*t original graphic representation of a plot they have ever come across. Even the artist them self may think it's a original idea because THEY have not come across it.

Lulilummu, well said!

joined Aug 1, 2013

I have seen yuri manga with plot like this about one billion times. And at this point i just click thru the pages with 'meh, boring' expression.
Really, I feel sorry for authors who can't come up at least something original.

I feel sorry for readers who bitch about a manga but can't come up with a better story and with art that is just as good themselves.

Blakeysquare
Yuri Project
joined Sep 15, 2013

Omega Deuse:
Am I the only one who was struck by how different the actual title and the T/N title were? One means that they were afraid of spring coming and the other means they want it to come.

They're the same. If you feel melancholy in anticipation of spring coming then you are dreading it.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Sometimes, that is the only way it should be... to give up on your feelings and let the days past by take it away...

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

:(

To reply you must either login or sign up.