Forum › What are some good Yuri manga that i should read?

joined Apr 20, 2015

Since i read a lot I finish the manga fast, and i haven't found any good manga that i have like can you give me you opinion please.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love "Notes from the Garden of lilies" and Strawberry Shake!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, like, if you read so much yuri, do we have to get more creative with our suggestions? Did you try just searching Dynasty for yuri serials?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

If you haven't liked any of the good manga you found try some of the bad manga? Sasameki Koto, Bakaretsu Tenshi, Blue Drop, AoiShirio, GIFT Under The Rainbow, there are a lot of bad manga that you might enjoy on Dynasty.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you haven't liked any of the good manga you found try some of the bad manga? Sasameki Koto, Bakaretsu Tenshi, Blue Drop, AoiShirio, GIFT Under The Rainbow, there are a lot of bad manga that you might enjoy on Dynasty.

Oh god, I tried reading GIFT Under the Rainbow a while back. I can't even figure out why it was even made, let alone why it's on the site.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Oh god, I tried reading GIFT Under the Rainbow a while back. I can't even figure out why it was even made, let alone why it's on the site.

I googled it and it was scanlated by Dynasty, apparently? Was there yuri in it or did they do it just because?
And I knew I was weird for liking Aoi Shiro. Oh well.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I skipped right to the end of GIFT and my, that was bad. Very bad.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A pink haired schoolgirl in love with the standar looking brother?? That's what I've been looking all my life!!
ANYWAY ... yup! a list or some clues of what you're looking for would help, because we might end suggesting all the stuff that you have already read

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 11:59AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Check out my lists authors, classics, and favorites. You might find something you like.

But, look at Hakodate Youjin Buraichou Himegami. It's a personal all-time favorite of mine. Tons of action, ecchi (kinda), and subtle yuri that comes to fruition at the end.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

My usual method of finding new stuff is to go to recently added, and clicking on the link to go back as far as possible, and read on from there.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

My method is to read random things and when I see something I like, I read everything from the same author.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Oshikko Sensei is pretty good.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 1:14PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not sure if serious....

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Not sure if serious....

What's not to be serious about? It's great stuff.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Not sure what types of Kase-san you're into, but you definitively should Kase-san Kase-san

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 2:16PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Not sure if serious....

Why wouldn't I be? You can't deny it is both yuri and high quality.

joined Apr 20, 2015

Can you mention some yuri manga that you liked? That way we'll have some idea about your taste.

Im not really picky but as long it makes you feel cheesy

joined Apr 20, 2015

I have read Citrus, Girls Friends, Yellow drops, And sweet little devil. I would enjoy the manga as long as it is between two girls. It could be any genre for example comedy, action, ecchi, as long as there is love between two girls.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 10:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.